Its a pleasure to meet you all.

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
MisterTrako

Its a pleasure to meet you all.

Post by MisterTrako » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:16 am

Greetings! :geflash:

The user name's MisterTrako, but you can call me Trako. :gesalute:

I've been watching many different posts on this website, and I'm was quite impressed by the knowledges of many of you people, when it comes to develop, program and edit data from Advance Wars games, so much that I decided to start making a project of my own!. And as a way of returning you the hand, I decided to register, and show you guys some of my progress if you want, of course!

I'm 19 years old, I'm mainly the artist kind, because I have little to no knowledge, when it comes to programming... :oops: :miss:

:hit: My main "talent" in this territory is the sprite editing, character design, custom characters creation, and draw and make handmade comics as well, I also know how to compose music, so I can generate theme songs as well, and write a good story.

I dont know what else should I say to make this post less tedious, I just hope that we can meet each other well, and I can become helpful to this website, and the forums as well, I'll show you my work slowly, as soon as I feel confortable with the people around here and you guys of course want to see it, as well.

Oh, and BTW, my favorite CO is Eagle, from Green Earth :ge: (FTW!) Anyways...thanks for reading, have a good day.
"Another completed post!, Was there ever any doubt?

JSRulz

Re: Its a pleasure to meet you all.

Post by JSRulz » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:56 am

Welcome to WWN! I look forward to seeing your artwork, comics, and custom characters :)

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Welcome to the place.

It's nice to see new people joining. :)
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:44 am

Maybe you can contribute at JSRulz' project?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh