Hello!

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Zmflavius

Hello!

Post by Zmflavius » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Hello, Zmflavius here; in a fit of nostalgia a few days ago, I dug up my SP, and picked up a bunch of old and used GBA games, among them, Black Hole Rising. Unlike the other games, Black Hole Rising was a game I actually just got for the first time, having before only played it a few times on friends' gameboys. However, in the past few days, I've played through about 3/4 of the campaign, and about thirty minutes ago, discovered not only this online community, but also that it's apparently possible to play Advance Wars online. Considering how few other people I know of who play Advance Wars, that was something which, indeed, I was quite glad to discover, and quite eager to learn more about.

So, I'm quite glad to meet you all, and hope to through online play meet other fans and gamers, and get better as well!

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: Hello!

Post by Xenesis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 pm

I already said Hi on the IRC,

but Hi and stuff again!
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Treedweller

Re: Hello!

Post by Treedweller » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:20 am

You seem cute. You should spend time on the social forums, too.