Hey guys, Darkus here!

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
DarkusRelling

Hey guys, Darkus here!

Post by DarkusRelling » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:50 pm

I'm kind of a big deal. Except not really. Am I? I'm not sure. Anyways, I'm Darkus. I have absolutely no idea what else to say except for the fact that I'm random and I've got Asperger Syndrome. Eh. Ooh, I know! I'll make a profile like in the Advance Wars games! :D

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Re: Hey guys, Darkus here!

Post by Bonesy » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 pm

except aspergers is grossly misdiagnosed and the latest DSM says "fudge it" to it

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:26 am

Hello there! Have fun during your stay here!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am

Always got to have something to criticize, don't you Bonesy? Welcome, Darkus. Stay out of the fridge, and we should be fine.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:58 am

hawkesnightmare wrote:Welcome, Darkus. Stay out of the fridge, and we should be fine.
Don't eat the food that has a name tag on it. Definitely don't eat the food without one.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:11 am

While we're on that, someone has been eating my gelato lately. Quit it.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:17 am

:( but it's so good
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:14 am

Well, I also got the autism tag >_>

also, the Coffee is mine. MINE I SAY.

Joey

Post by Joey » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:25 am

For the record, DSM isn't so much saying "fudge it" as realizing that the syndrome as we understood it is just a specific instance of something that was more complicated than previously characterized.

Welcome, sir. Sorry the first poster chose to imply that your might be misdiagnosed.
"Unakau has nicked off. And there was much rejoicing."

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:33 pm

oh yes attack me because i'm trying in my own way to give the newbie more credit than he's giving himself

labels are crumpets

DarkusRelling

Post by DarkusRelling » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 pm

I'm so confused. XD I really have no idea what to say to the repliers other than a "Thank You!"

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:31 pm

HPD wrote:
hawkesnightmare wrote:Welcome, Darkus. Stay out of the fridge, and we should be fine.
Don't eat the food that has a name tag on it. Definitely don't eat the food without one.
Where else am I going to keep my lab samples?
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:20 am

Xenesis wrote:
HPD wrote:Don't eat the food that has a name tag on it. Definitely don't eat the food without one.
Where else am I going to keep my lab samples?
I thought yesterday's ravioli tasted funny. Now I know why.