I am back...

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Airnike

I am back...

Post by Airnike » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:53 am

After four years of computer problems and forgetting about here,, I'm back here, with everyone having forgotten about me, probably.

I can't tell how active I will be and what I will do, especially with the CCO section being dead and buried.

New avatar, new attitude, and if I could have changed name, I definitely would have done that to signify that I am back. Also, because my bro St3rn recruited me into his Back Hole. Here, bro, have a cookie. *hands out cookie to St3rn*
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: I am back...

Post by HPD » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:59 am

Ainiku wrote:After four years of computer problems and forgetting about here,, I'm back here, with everyone having forgotten about me, probably.

I can't tell how active I will be and what I will do, especially with the CCO section being dead and buried.

New avatar, new attitude, and if I could have changed name, I definitely would have done that to signify that I am back. Also, because my bro St3rn recruited me into his Back Hole. Here, bro, have a cookie. *hands out cookie to St3rn*
You could ask an admin for a name change. It's not that big of a deal.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Airnike

Re: I am back...

Post by Airnike » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 am

HPD wrote:You could ask an admin for a name change. It's not that big of a deal.
Which is why I don't ask for a name change. :)
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.