I am back...

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Airnike

I am back...

Post by Airnike » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:53 am

After four years of computer problems and forgetting about here,, I'm back here, with everyone having forgotten about me, probably.

I can't tell how active I will be and what I will do, especially with the CCO section being dead and buried.

New avatar, new attitude, and if I could have changed name, I definitely would have done that to signify that I am back. Also, because my bro St3rn recruited me into his Back Hole. Here, bro, have a cookie. *hands out cookie to St3rn*

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: I am back...

Post by HPD » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:59 am

Ainiku wrote:After four years of computer problems and forgetting about here,, I'm back here, with everyone having forgotten about me, probably.

I can't tell how active I will be and what I will do, especially with the CCO section being dead and buried.

New avatar, new attitude, and if I could have changed name, I definitely would have done that to signify that I am back. Also, because my bro St3rn recruited me into his Back Hole. Here, bro, have a cookie. *hands out cookie to St3rn*
You could ask an admin for a name change. It's not that big of a deal.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Airnike

Re: I am back...

Post by Airnike » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 am

HPD wrote:You could ask an admin for a name change. It's not that big of a deal.
Which is why I don't ask for a name change. :)