Ducktanks.

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Sniffit II

Ducktanks.

Post by Sniffit II » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:13 pm

So, yes. Draggy has persuaded me to sidle over again (or face the Outrage, and I can't be dealing with critical hits).

So, I guess this is to say hi and stuff.

Uh. Happy year of the Goat/Sheep/Ram/Get-In-My-Curry-Pan-You-Evil-Woolen-Beast.
i don't know what a bishop ninja is but if it can still move diagonal without being seen it's got my vote - Pkdragon

FEAR ME, FEAR THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN MY BALLS, VERIDIAN FOREST! - Dragonite

Vote Sniffit for Space Dictator.

Gentleman of Dread

Re: Ducktanks.

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:15 pm

AW SHUCKY DUCKY IT'SA YOU.

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:20 pm

SHUCKTANK DUCKTANK, IT IS INDEED ONESELF
i don't know what a bishop ninja is but if it can still move diagonal without being seen it's got my vote - Pkdragon

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Oh neat.

Sup?
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Sorry I dissapeared for a long time, I kind of got distracted with perpetual projects and forgot my password.

None of the projects are finished, there are merely more now.

How are people round here doing these days?

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello again mr Sniffit

are you here for the 10th anniversary birthday cake?
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:10 pm

If you don't already have one, I could bake one for you. My special is the Spiced-Tea cake, although caraway cake and blueberry cake are also entities which can be procured.

(The topic of the tenth aniversary had come up in conversation with The Honourable Gentleman who has posted far above, it was somewhat of an "it's been that long?" moment).

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Yeah, we should rename ourselves to WWO, or Wars World Olds.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Sniffit II wrote:If you don't already have one, I could bake one for you. My special is the Spiced-Tea cake, although caraway cake and blueberry cake are also entities which can be procured.

(The topic of the tenth aniversary had come up in conversation with The Honourable Gentleman who has posted far above, it was somewhat of an "it's been that long?" moment).
If you bake a cake, I'm flying to Britain to party on the 21st.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Hah, we are a bit.

This place changes you, man, it changes you.

Also: Cool, where will you be? If you drop by Bristol, that is more than possible (or if it's a week of a pipa lesson, I might be able to wander down to London. I don't think I've been asked to look after the dogs that weekend, but who bloody knows).

I may also try out making brownies, as I've not made them before.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:19 pm

Sniffit II wrote:Hah, we are a bit.

This place changes you, man, it changes you.

Also: Cool, where will you be? If you drop by Bristol, that is more than possible (or if it's a week of a pipa lesson, I might be able to wander down to London. I don't think I've been asked to look after the dogs that weekend, but who bloody knows).

I may also try out making brownies, as I've not made them before.
I don't know? I literally just thought this up five minutes ago.

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Hmm, I'll contact some people, and see if some semblance of party can be attempted.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Sniffit II wrote:Hmm, I'll contact some people, and see if some semblance of party can be attempted.
Keep me posted! :)

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Will do, I'm waiting for Gentleman Of Dread to get back to me re: the party.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:41 pm

This is actually a interesting idea. It's a lot of money for me, and I'm not sure if my parents like that, but aside from that I could travel with HPD or something.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Dragonite wrote:This is actually a interesting idea. It's a lot of money for me, and I'm not sure if my parents like that, but aside from that I could travel with HPD or something.
Sure, we can probably catch the same flight and meet at the airport.

I'd be looking to fly on the morning of the 21st and flying back sometime the day after, so it's only one night.

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:03 am

GoD is way up for it.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:08 am

I'll need some time to sort out if it's possible. Looking at the pricing now.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:21 am

It's not that expensive..

MobiusReactor

Post by MobiusReactor » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:07 am

Had I been given more warning, I could have got the weekend off work and drove down to join the party... Not that I'm really a regular, I spend most of my time lurking rather than posting, so I'm probably not particularly well known anyways. I do remember some good times achievement-whoring playing Halo with Fal and GoD a few years ago, though, that was fun :P
The user formerly known as St Johnston

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:10 am

Party is the 21st smoking john.

If there is one, heh.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:43 am

Dragonite wrote:I could travel with HPD or something.
You guys are just the cutest. You got some big brother-little brother dynamic going on, and I love it.

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:21 am

Sorry, I reaised about half an hour ago that I cannot do the 21st, but I can do the 28th (or any other weekend after that).

Sorry, I had forgotten that I'd been invited to a thing on that day.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:19 am

DO WE HAVE ANOTHER DUTCHIE?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:44 am

I'm afraid not, good sir. I'm from a land to the north of you, a land known as KENT (although I now live in South-Western Britain).

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:54 am

Sniffit II wrote:Sorry, I reaised about half an hour ago that I cannot do the 21st, but I can do the 28th (or any other weekend after that).

Sorry, I had forgotten that I'd been invited to a thing on that day.
:(

you knew this day would come about ten years in advance and still made other plans

:(

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:57 am

Is the 28th good?

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:10 am

I'll have to check.

MobiusReactor

Post by MobiusReactor » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Linkman wrote:Party is the 21st smoking john.

If there is one, heh.
Yeah, getting a weekend off work is a pain in the ass, no way I'd be able to pull it off on such short notice...

It took me a while to work out what the heck you were referring to there. For clarification, my name isn't John, that threw me off a bit, Johnston is my surname :P

I also don't really use St Johnston as a username much these days, would someone with the power to do so be kind enough to change it to "MobiusReactor"?
The user formerly known as St Johnston

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Done.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:26 am

Can we get a 'Formerly St. Johnston' for a few years in your sig
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:52 am

I sidled over again (I forgot my password and then ended up being really busy running excessive distances, but HPD reminded me to drop in again, so yo, I am back).

Also: When's this 'ere fabled you guys appear and I make baked things happening then?

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:02 am

Oh yeah, we did say that at some point, didn't we? It's probably best to decide on some weekend so I can fly over on Friday night till Sunday or something. Should be fine. :D just let me know.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:22 am

:( I wanna go too. I'll let you know when I am around