Airnike off the air

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Airnike

Airnike off the air

Postby Airnike » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:54 am

In case you didn't notice from the salt I let out on FATE when it started, I'm taking a vacation from here.
Duration is still under deliberation. I might log in occasionally, but it'll just be a look-see. I'm getting myself a character check before coming back.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Dragonite

Re: Airnike off the air

Postby Dragonite » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:20 am

Ah. That's too bad, it's nice to have you around. Sometimes you can feel like it's needed though, so take your time.

I hope it's not anything specific what happened here though.

Airnike

Postby Airnike » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:51 am

The latest mockeries I've been the subject of have only been a part of my problems.

Let's just say real life isn't very kind to me at the moment.
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:15 am

Hope things get better dude :/

Is there anything here in WWN that bothered you?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Airnike

Postby Airnike » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:29 am

Merely some sneering in the FATE topic that still haunts me a little to this day, especially the fact that I'm not trusted.

Real life is much worse.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

MysteriousLad

Postby MysteriousLad » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:16 am

You're not trusted here?
In what.
Are you sure you're not seeing things from a biased perspective.

Anyway, I hope to see you back soon.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

The Thunder

Postby The Thunder » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:21 am

You know, in some ways, I still tend to see things from a biased perspective, but I've learned to let go of my ego for the most part. And not being trusted? I know what that's like.

Return to “Greetings!”