Airnike Internal Battle Log Over

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Airnike

Airnike Internal Battle Log Over

Postby Airnike » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:52 am

That's a stupid way to say that I'm gonna be back, but whatevs. That hiatus lasted longer than I intended, maybe because in the meantime, my computer had a case of chronic blue screen of death that required me to delete almost everything. So I forgot about this place.
Welp, heyo guys, I'm back! How's it going?
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: Airnike Internal Battle Log Over

Postby Xenesis » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Hey, welcome back.

Hope you got those computer shenanigans sorted out. You managed to time your return perfectly to coincide with the reformation of the WWN Mafia society. :P
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

MysteriousLad

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:16 pm

We're having a reformation?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

MysteriousLad

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Anyway welcome back!
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Airnike

Postby Airnike » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:29 am

Xenesis wrote:Hope you got those computer shenanigans sorted out. You managed to time your return perfectly to coincide with the reformation of the WWN Mafia society. :P

Yup, all's sorted out. Though it's the very fact that I sorted this out that made me completely forget about here. That, and real life's doing the best it can to snap me in half.
Also, I'll try not to only be here for the Mafia.
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:28 am

Heyo Aeronicholas!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Postby Dragonite » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:25 am

The perfect timing is not a coincidence though, I was talking to Satel yesterday and brought Airnike up. Anyway, it's good to have you back. :D

Airnike

Postby Airnike » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Dragonite wrote:The perfect timing is not a coincidence though, I was talking to Satel yesterday and brought Airnike up. Anyway, it's good to have you back. :D
That's true, though I set myself on the way back here just by knowing he was talking with you, because yeah I missed you too.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Return to “Greetings!”