New fan

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Aerrow

New fan

Post by Aerrow » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Hey I found this website looking for help on AW2 final mission. Good info. Anyway I first saw Advance Wars in the old Nintendo magazines featuring the GBA when it first came out. I loved that game and Nell's theme. Years later I bought a Wii U and discovered that there were more games to this amazing series! Having a blast playing AW2 and maybe I'll go on Amazon and buy the 3rd and 4th (or hope that Nintendo puts them in the e-shop).

Anyway wanted to thank everyone for keeping this website up to date for this not so well known game! Love the smilies and uploaded pics from the game! :os:

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: New fan

Post by Linkman » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:54 am

Cheers. You're a bit late to the party, but welcome nonetheless!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:12 am

hoi there small fry
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Eliwan

Post by Eliwan » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:40 am

Greetings!

And obviously may luck be with you.
This site, it exists, I keep forgetting it does.