Hello there!

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Pingurules

Hello there!

Postby Pingurules » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:05 am

I'm Pingurules, maybe some of you know me already?
I'm a MUGEN coder and game maker. I balance games in my spare time. (I don't actually hack the games to balance them, just speculation.)
Hope this place is a great one. :)

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Hello there!

Postby Linkman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Hi dude. How are you into AW?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Pingurules

Postby Pingurules » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:09 pm

I like it, and when I get bored of it I usually play Shining Force, and when I get bored of that it's Fire Emblem, which then loops back. These three series never get old, especially Shining Force (maybe because I'm a Sega fan, but the ideas taken and refined from FE4 in the 3rd instalment was great, it's even rated the best SRRPG of all time through user ratings for a few months in 2013 in a website)
What I don't like in AW is the obvious lack of balance, and makes me wonder if they did that on purpose. (Nowhere as near imbalanced as FE4 though, at least)
I'm a terrible AW player, so I have to use cheats to beat all four Advance games. I can beat Super Famicom Wars though since I pick the weakest AI. (Which is weird, because I can SSS Thracia 776, albeit with Elite Mode)

I main Grit and Sonja in the Advance series, and Penny and Gage in Dark Conflict. And I guess you already know my main in Super Famicom Wars. :P

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Postby monkymeet » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:15 am

I hear Thracia isn't actually that hard once you know all the curveballs it throws. It's just full of unfair BS that you come across if you play it blindly.

But I don't know. I haven't gotten past the first few chapters myself.

And you may find more people talking about Fire Emblem here over AW, to be honest :P
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

Kanzer

Postby Kanzer » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

inb4 what is this AW thing you guys keep talking about.

Hello new person! I'm one of those dudes that only ever check the social subforums.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

Pingurules

Postby Pingurules » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:23 am

Thanks a lot, guys!

monkymeet wrote:I hear Thracia isn't actually that hard once you know all the curveballs it throws. It's just full of unfair BS that you come across if you play it blindly.

But I don't know. I haven't gotten past the first few chapters myself.

And you may find more people talking about Fire Emblem here over AW, to be honest :P

Well, it's a bit more than that. Nice to know :D

Kanzer wrote:inb4 what is this AW thing you guys keep talking about.

Hello new person! I'm one of those dudes that only ever check the social subforums.

Great to find more activity here! :D

Return to “Greetings!”