The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
ivabra

Post by ivabra » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:40 am

Hey guys,

Advance Wars was the first game I played on the Game Boy Advance, and it is probably my favorite game along with the Pokemon series. I really loved AW1 & AW2, been also playing a lot of AWDS but less actively, and I haven't been a huge fan of DoR

I've actually never really stopped playing for ten years but not very actively, but with all the hack roms from Mark999 & Xenesis I have been much more motivated thanks to their new content.

Have fun !

scraggypunk

Re: New member

Post by scraggypunk » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:13 am

awds is cool and good
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:46 am

Sup IvaBRO
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:03 am

Welcome to Wars club.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.