Hiya!

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Eelectavire

Hiya!

Post by Eelectavire » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:37 pm

New member here, stumbled across this place when I was frantically googling for rom-hacking help, and I have to say, you guys have done a TON of great work here! The stuff you've been able to figure out is crazy, so thanks for doing some of the heavy lifting already :P I loved these games for a long time, and it'll be nice to be part of a community that does too! Hopefully i'll be able to give back to it if I can keep churning away at the hacking.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: Hiya!

Post by Xenesis » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:31 pm

Hah, you're welcome.

If you ever need specific hacking help, feel free to post questions in the forum or just bug me on the WWN IRC channel if I happen to be awake (Australian time permitting, of course).

We're pretty lazy at actually responding to stuff people put up, but I know it still gets read and appreciated. :P
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 am

Yeah were lazy but lovable.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Eelectavire

Post by Eelectavire » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Haha, i may have to take you up on that offer sometime xen, thanks!