Hello!

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
TehMutaRuzh

Hello!

Post by TehMutaRuzh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:45 am

Greetings and salutations to all! :)
it's not too fun to wander...

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Hello!

Post by Linkman » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:20 pm

Long time no see dude! what've you been up to
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Sup. Nice of you to pop in.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

TehMutaRuzh

Post by TehMutaRuzh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 pm

@Linkman: Nothing much, for better or worse :X Trying to get a better job, maybe more time for myself, but mostly to make sure I have stable future. I've been playing a lot of tabletop games and Splatoon tho, and I'm looking forward to Switch (but not really looking forward to paying for online multi, which imo is a squid tax).

@Xenesis: Haha, thanks :P I wish I was around more often, I'm not sure what the general feel of the place is like anymore. I'll probably go back to lurking for a bit to get an idea, hopefully I won't disappear for too long yet again.
it's not too fun to wander...