Remember me?

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
SirdangolotFive

Remember me?

Post by SirdangolotFive » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:34 am

You probably don't. Also, I had a different username before, because I seem to have forgotten my old password. I also lost the email account associated with my account here.

Who's all still here? Xen? Sven? Treed? Bog? Dragonite? Unakau? BlameGame? HeroPsychoDreamer01? Spakster?

anyone?
fat guy

scraggypunk

Re: Remember me?

Post by scraggypunk » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:17 pm

i recognize the avatar
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:20 pm

hi dude, welcome back!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon May 01, 2017 6:27 am

I'm still here! And your username certainly rings a bell, although it's been a while. When did you last post here?

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Mon May 01, 2017 9:00 am

Dragonite wrote:I'm still here! And your username certainly rings a bell, although it's been a while. When did you last post here?
2013, according to the logs!

A few years now :p

Sup?
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Sven

Post by Sven » Mon May 01, 2017 2:46 pm

hello hello

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue May 02, 2017 11:22 am

You didn't have that "five" there did you?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed May 03, 2017 3:18 am

Also, I do believe Xen is able to do magic with accounts that have a lost password.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed May 03, 2017 4:59 am

well, it's possible, but I'm not sure how you would prove it's your account if you forgot the email and password
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Yeah, I can merge accounts/reassign posts but I always get some kind of verification...without an email that's very difficult.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Post by Guest » Mon May 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Linkman wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 11:22 am
You didn't have that "five" there did you?
It was a 5 before, I'm pretty sure. Rather than "five"
HPD wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 4:59 am
well, it's possible, but I'm not sure how you would prove it's your account if you forgot the email and password
Also, I remember what my old email address WAS. But somehow I lost access to it - I used a single password for everything back then and probably got screwed over that way.

What is this place, even, without Una, Sven and Bog? :(

Also, how long do I have to answer this weird captcha type thing up top?

SirdangolotFive

Post by SirdangolotFive » Mon May 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Uhhh... whoops. Guess that explains the captcha. What kind of forum allows guest posts??

edit: also, Sven is here? Let's go
fat guy

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Mon May 08, 2017 4:20 pm

SirdangolotFive wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:02 pm
What kind of forum allows guest posts??
It's something of an odd tradition that seems to have caused no real problems over time. So it remains!

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon May 08, 2017 8:07 pm

I mean we have to delete the occasional spambot but even that has had its funny moments
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue May 09, 2017 1:01 am

The most exiting thing that actually happened was that actual human account causing naughty dog pics havoc. Good times.

Una is still active from time to time, and Bog very sporadically.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Tue May 09, 2017 9:31 am

Yeah, Una shows up about once every six months on some politics related topic. Bog stopped showing up after the forum (for the most part) didn't agree with being pro-Brexit.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed May 10, 2017 12:20 am

bogxit

bog2

Post by bog2 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:23 am

Uh. No. #fakenews

Sirdangalot, if you care, I would advise you to check out Happy Idiot Talk and see for yourself.