Tier List (NOV 2010)

Talk about the shiny-new post-apocalyptic Advance Wars game here.
PKNintendo

Re: Tier List (NOV 2010)

Post by PKNintendo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 am

Cool beans.

Anyone up for a game?

----

Post by ---- » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:37 am

yes

AWNZlayer

Post by AWNZlayer » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:19 am

PKNintendo wrote:Cool beans.

Anyone up for a game?
Yeah. I usually hang out in #wwn
http://wbe02.mibbit.com/?server=cthulhu ... nel=%23wwn

GipFace

Post by GipFace » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:15 am

Well, almost a year later, there aren't any changes I'd see to the tier list. Everything seems solid except for Penny and Tasha. Those two aren't getting enough custom games, since neither of them fare well in random wi-fi.

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 am

I make Penny viable.
What can change the nature of a man?

Kil

Post by Kil » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Penny has the best CO music in the game, surely that puts her above Tasha? Although, Tasha's isn't bad...

Kilian18

Post by Kilian18 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Yeah Mr. Bear is a great CO theme and I really like it but I really think, that Tasha is slightly better than Penny, the Zone can be charged rather quickly to 3 with the Tashacopter guarded with some tanks to rip off anti air, Anti-Air to rip off Dusters/Fighters and another B-Copter ready for joining the Tashacopter. the Rest of the army consists of Mechs and Artillery and more B-Copters for using the boost of the CO-zone. I haven't played enough with Tasha yet to say it for shure, but I still believe that she's better than Penny, not much better but at least Tasha fits better for my tactics (and I don't like Random CO-Powers, especially if you have to rely on it)

GamingGhost

Post by GamingGhost » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:01 am

Aw, why ban Caulder? If you're not cheating, you're not really trying. /sarcasm

I enjoy using Tasha, though she's ranked pretty low. What can I say? I've got a thing for fiery redheads. I like Lin quite a bit since she's the only CO with FoW vision bonuses, and I love FoW. Tbh, I'm not too bothered what tier/rank the CO's are. I just kinda play whoever I get an itch to, for better or worse. :lol:

Kilian18

Post by Kilian18 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 am

I don't really care about the tier list, too. I use the COs that fit my style of Playing best, and I like Air Units with some Ground-support, so the Perfect COs for my tactics are Tasha and Eagle (and maybe even Waylon or Sensei), since all that Ground units need to do is rip off Anti-air and Fighters/Dusters, while the air units tidy up everything. I know this doesn't work that good on high-level-play, but if I need to go serious, I can always pic Lin as my favourite Groudcombat-CO :wink: