Puzzle #1

Talk about the shiny-new post-apocalyptic Advance Wars game here.
GipFace

Puzzle #1

Post by GipFace » Mon May 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Map: http://awbw.amarriner.com/prevmaps.php?maps_id=22481
Red: Tabitha, 4/12 meter
Blue: Gage, 12/12 meter
Both sides have one com tower (+5/+5)

RED TO PLAY AND WIN BY GETTING 1 ZONE AND HAVING THE TABITANK SURVIVE GAGE'S COP COUNTERATTACK
IF THE 8HP ARTY ATTACKS THE 7HP BIKE, ASSUME IT LOSES THE LUCK ROLL (63%)
ASSUME THE MISSILES WILL OHKO ANY 165 DEF B-COPTERS DURING COP (98%)

Important red units not shown:
10HP b-copter 1S of SE red tank
10HP b-copter 1S 1E of SE red tank
10HP b-copter 2S 1E of SE red tank
10HP tank 2S of 3HP antiair

It looks grim for Tabitha, but there is a way for her to win! This was an actual game that Sneetch and I played. I didn't find the solution during the game, but only after watching the replay. Let's see if you're a pro player!

(I still won on day 23/25 even though I lost my Tabitank, but I could have won right here.)

JuigiKario

Re: Puzzle #1

Post by JuigiKario » Mon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Ugh. I was thinking of having the Tabitank hit the Artillery on the Bridge while focusing on keeping it from being double-teamed by the Light Tanks on the north front and crippling as many of the indirects as I could. Would have worked if not for the B-Copter's crappy 65% to Artillery in combination with Gage's CO Zone.

Hitting anything on the north front with the Tabitank is even worse. Anything I can OHK will just end up with the same problem: multiple Artillery being able to nail the Tabitank, since I can guard the Tabitank with only one B-Copter that will inevitably be Longshot by the Missiles.

...wait a sec.
Captain of the Battle Car Squad. Those Transport Planes really help.

SRC's new board. Please come and join.

ThunderWalker

Post by ThunderWalker » Mon May 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Wait a moment... ... it still works, except the OHKO (I thought the Base damage vs Arty was 75%; what happens if you played DoR only once and forget to look in the FAQ).
Two bland B-Copters still 2HKO Gage's Artilleries on plains.

I found a way which is theoretically possible; if the Anti-Tank gets KO'd. It can't be done on the way I thought (and mentioned in the PM in GipFaces inbox), but it can be done differently; Suicide a tank with the delete-button. If you do so, the Missiles can get attacked. And that saves the Anti-Air suicide I used earlier; as long as you have 3% luck or something like that >_>
My sig is a void.

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Tue May 04, 2010 12:42 am

Wait, I don't think you can delete units that have already moved.
What can change the nature of a man?

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue May 04, 2010 12:44 am

haha definitely can't

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Tue May 04, 2010 3:06 am

too many units, just looking at it gives me a headache :(

ThunderWalker

Post by ThunderWalker » Tue May 04, 2010 3:52 am

Yeah, I never use the delete button. I thought it was useful; and yeah it is, but it is not possible; I tried in AW2 and it was impossible as well... and that being said... well, the Anti-Tank cannot get KO'd, and thus the Missile is safe where it is.

Never say Anti-Tanks are useless :P
The damn thing is very powerful with no infantry units available to attack it... :P
My sig is a void.

GipFace

Post by GipFace » Wed May 05, 2010 2:07 am

So, anyone else want to give it a try before I post the solution?

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Wed May 05, 2010 3:23 am

I'd like to continue working on my alternate solution, but I have finals this week.
What can change the nature of a man?

JuigiKario

Post by JuigiKario » Wed May 05, 2010 7:44 am

Hold on. What's the assumed levels of luck damage from each side, including conditions?

GipFace

Post by GipFace » Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 am

Flawless solution: No luck on red's side, maximum luck on blue's side.
Practical solution: I can play out your solution on my DS and it works most of the time.
"High score" solution: I need many reloads to get your results.

I'm looking for a practical solution, but if you have a flawless solution, go for it.

JuigiKario

Post by JuigiKario » Wed May 05, 2010 11:01 pm

I think I got the flawless solution now anyway. Tried it but only now did I realize how exactly terrain mobility could work in my favor too. Spoiler tagging in the likely case I'm right.
Hidden Text
*Tabitank OHKs south Mech from south
*3 HP AA Tank suicides on Anti-Tank (5%)
*North undamaged Artillery attacks Anti-Tank (+42%; 47%)
*South/remaining undamaged Artillery moves 2N
*Off-screen Light Tank moves to 1W of Tabitank, where the 2nd moved Artillery was
*Any Light Tank (doesn't matter) attacks Anti-Tank (+23%; 70%)
*Any Light Tank (doesn't matter) attacks Artillery on Bridge
*Other two Light Tanks move 1N and 2N of Tabitank (Light Tank lance, basically)
*1 HP Mech moves 2S
*8 HP Artillery attacks Bike adjacent to Red's full health Mech
*5 HP Mech adjacent to 8 HP Artillery moves 2W and finishes off damaged Bike from south
*Mech adjacent to now dead Bike's location moves 2W to attack Artillery (63%)
*Mech adjacent to 8 HP Artillery moves 1W+1S finishes off damaged Bike from south
*Remaining undamaged Mech that can reach a unit moves 1W+1S
*Westmost Battle Helicopter attacks undamaged Bike in range from South
*Southmost on-screen Battle Helicopter and southmost off-screen Battle Helicopter double-team southmost Artillery to kill it
*Any remaining Battle Helicopter (doesn't matter which now) finishes off Artillery on Bridge
*Two of the other 3 Battle Helicopters attack the Artillery they can reach (54% to the Road one, 44% to the Forest one)
*Just in case, remaining Battle Helicopter moves to 1S of the 1 HP Mech

Only one of the Light Tanks can hit the north zone Light Tank from the north because the other two are too far away to do so. They could try attacking the Artillery, but if the L2 Artillery attacks the north Artillery for a OHK, it wastes its attack that could be used on the zone Light Tank, leaving the only indirect left that could deal working damage to it being the one that must attack the Tabitank. (19% + 15% + 8% = 42%. Nope, the one Light Tank that can hit the dang thing won't finish it.)
This should at least be practical, if simply in terms of protecting the Tabitank. I haven't quite checked if the the AA Tanks are potentially able to destroy the scenario, although I don't think they can, since they'll expend liberties that the Light Tanks need.

*phew* That was rough. Freaking Battle Helicopter 65% to Artillery. >_>

GipFace

Post by GipFace » Thu May 06, 2010 6:24 am

Mech adjacent to 8 HP Artillery moves 1W+1S finishes off damaged Bike from south
This move is impossible. There are no damaged bikes in play since you destroyed the 7HP bike already.

EDIT: He meant to say 1E 1S and no attack. Got it.
Last edited by GipFace on Thu May 06, 2010 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

GipFace

Post by GipFace » Thu May 06, 2010 7:29 am

Juigi's attempted solution does not work, given good luck by blue.

Position after his attempt

Gage invokes CO power

Missiles destroys b-copter

NE arty attacks tank, wins luck roll (at least +5)

Antiair DESTROYS tank with luck roll

Lv2 arty attacks 165/175 tank, wins luck roll (at least +5)

4HP arty attacks tank

5HP arty attacks tank

NW tank destroys tank

6HP arty attacks 165/170 tank (remember that terrain def. drops due to low HP). Tank must have 17 health or less!

Antiair DESTROYS 165/167 tank with luck roll

Infantry suicides, wins luck roll (at least +4)

Arty attacks Tabitank

Antitank attacks Tabitank

Tank DESTROYS Tabitank with luck roll

Ding dong! The bitch is dead!

JuigiKario

Post by JuigiKario » Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 am

Another attempt, this one I can be more sure of. There's an old addage: the best defense is a good offense.
Hidden Text
*Tabitank OHKs south Mech from south
*3 HP AA Tank suicides on Anti-Tank (5%)
*North undamaged Artillery attacks Anti-Tank (+42%; 47%)
*South/remaining undamaged Artillery moves 2N+1E
*Off-screen Light Tank moves to 1W of Tabitank, where the 2nd moved Artillery was
*Westmost Light Tank attacks Anti-Tank (+23%; 70%)
*Eastmost Light Tank attacks Infantry on City from south (58%)
*Westmost Battle Helicopter attack south healthy Bike from south (54%)
*1 HP Mech moves 1S.
*NE Mech moves 1E+1S and finishes off Bike to the east (+48%; 102%)
*Mech adjacent to damaged Artillery moves 2E and finishes off Infantry (+54%; 112%)
*8 HP Artillery attacks Bike in range
*5 HP Mech moves 1N+1E and finishes off Bike
*Remaining Mech that can attack moves 2E and attacks Bike
*Either remaining Light Tank attacks the north front Artillery that is now open to attack from the south (63%)
*The last Light Tank moves to 1N of the Tabitank
*SW on-screen Battle Helicopter hits southmost Artillery from the south
*NW-most unmoved Battle Helicopter hits Artillery on Bridge from the north
*Other NW Battle Helicopter hits the Light Tank from the south (50%)
*Any remaining Battle Helicopter finishes off the Artillery on the Bridge
*...and another hits the Artillery next to the Bridge
*...and the last one finishes off the southmost Artillery

This should make sure that the Tabitank doesn't get hit by both all 3 living indirects across the river, and one of the directs as well, thanks to that Light Tank being hit but good.
Addendum (9:30 PM PST): And I just realized there's something, though requiring 14/20 luck damage, that gets the Tabitank.
Hidden Text
The Artillery gets through on the west with help from the Anti-Air Tank.
Hidden Text
*Unleveled north front Artillery and undamaged L1 Artillery double-team Light Tank for KO
*AA Tank OHKs now exposed Mech
*AA Missile Launcher OHKs Battle Helicopter south of that Mech
*Damaged Artillery and NE Light Tank double-team Artillery for KO
*L2 Artillery and NW Light Tank double-team Light Tank for potential KO
*Remaining Light Tank and all 3 across River indirects can hit the Tabitank. Dangit.
However, there's an easy fix that doesn't seem apparent but
Hidden Text
the Tabitank still survives the 3 max luck indirect attacks
Hidden Text
*AA Tank does not suicide; instead, it moves to 1N of the Artillery that attacks the Anti-Tank

Result: Anti-Tank now has 4 HPs

Surprisingly, the Tabitank survives all 3 attacks. Let's see:
*10 HP Artillery: 60% * 135/205 ~= 39%
*5 HP Artillery 2nd: 30% * 135/197 ~= 20%
*4 HP AT 3rd: 30% * 135/191 ~= 21%
*Total: 39% + 20% + 21% + 19% = 99%

The important thing is that this stops the Light Tanks from letting them break through on the west front. The suicide is pointless since the Tabitank is left with only 8% to 26%, an easily potential KO even with the Light Tank at 5 HPs.
...and whoa, I almost thought I had a blue counter for both attempts. Would have involved a third scenario I thought of just now, but there is simply not enough force left to have that succeed.

Addendum again (10:30 PM): ...no wait. I was right. I forgot what I had on the Forest.
Hidden Text
*AA Missile Launcher hits Battle Helicopter on City
*Unleveled Artillery on north front and undamaged Light Tank double-team Light Tank south of the City for KO
*Undamaged L1 Artillery KOs Light Tank on bridge
*Undamaged Light tank and damaged L1 Artillery double-team Artillery for likely KO
*L2 Artillery, AA Tank, and damaged Light Tank triple-team zone Light Tank for potential KO
*And now the Tabitank is open to 1 AA Tank and the 3 indirects
*sigh* So close.

JuigiKario

Post by JuigiKario » Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 am

....aaand attempt #3 fails anyway.
Hidden Text
*AA Missile Launcher OHKs Battle Helicopter on bridge
*NE Artillery and south AA Tank double-team Light Tank for potential KO
*Damaged Light Tank moves away then AA Tank takes its position to OHK Battle Helicopter
*4 HP Artillery and NW Light Tank double-team Artillery for likely KO
*Both leveled up Artillery double-team zone Light Tank for likely KO. Checkmate.
I can't even consider moving the Artillery into zone, because it will just make breaking through on the east even easier to the point where it's too likely to happen. Checkmate occurs even faster.

Might as well post the solution if nobody else can guess it. But I highly doubt any other tile works out. Only 2 others don't get the Tabitank killed by Artillery alone, but unless I'm missing something--unlikely--both of them are inevitably reached by the Light Tanks.

Martin

Post by Martin » Wed May 12, 2010 1:48 am

It`s a great idea to do puzzle games. I think I found the flawless solution:
- Tabitank attacks Mech from red city
- Southmost B-Copter (off-screen) attacks southmost artillery from back (blue city) - 50%
- SE B-Copter (off-screen) finishes off southmost artillery from south - 52%+50%=KO
- 10 HP Artillery attacks Anti-tank - 42%
- 3 HP AA-tank suicides on Anti-tank - 6%+42%=48%
- Other 10 HP Artillery moves 2N 1E to the forest
- Off-screen tank moves 2E 3N next to the Tabitank
- Southmost B-Copter (off-screen) attacks Anti-tank from south - 16+48=64%
- Westmost tank attacks Anti-tank from bridge - 24+64=88%
- Southmost B-Copter attacks Artillery on bridge from south - 54%
- Westmost tank finishes off Artillery on bridge
- SW tank moves on bridge and attacks artillery on road - 58%
- 8 HP Artillery kills 7 HP bike
- Westmost B-Copter attacks southern bike - 54%
- 1 HP Mech suicides on tank - 3%
- Mech 1N from 5 HP Mech attacks 10 HP bike from west (forest) - 49%
- Mech 1E from 5 HP Mech finishes off 5 HP bike next to Artillery - 51+49=100%
- Mech under 8 HP Mech attacks lv.1 Artillery from west - 63%
- Northern B-Copter under 8 HP Artillery attacks southmost tank - 50+3=53%
- Remaining B-Copter attacks Artillery next to 5 HP tank - 43%
- 5 HP Mech attacks 5 HP Bike - 23+54=77%
- Southern tank moves 2N
- Last Mech moves 2W
- End turn.
The only indirects capable of attacking the Tabitank are one 10 HP Artillery (39%+10% luck), one 5 HP Artillery (20%+5% luck) on bridge and one 2 HP Anti-tank (10%+2% luck) who aren`t capable of killing the Tabitank even with maximum luck (86%). The other land units shouldn`t be able to reach her so she`s safe.

JuigiKario

Post by JuigiKario » Wed May 12, 2010 3:38 am

8 HP Artillery needs luck for the KO on the 7 HP Bike. Though I didn't think attacking the Artillery from the west could be helpful. Your solution isn't flawless anyway. The capturing Infantry can get a luck kill and hang you out to dry. What, you blocked the Bridge Light Tank? Oh you mean with the Battle Helicopter that gets shot at by the AA Missile Launcher. After that, the whole defense falls apart and believe me, I have tried to keep it from happening.

Martin

Post by Martin » Wed May 12, 2010 8:02 am

In the rules Gipface wrote that if the 8 HP arty attacks the 7 HP bike, assume it loses the luck roll (63%) so you do not need any luck for that kill.
I attacked the lv. 1 Artillery from the west with my Mech because otherwise I would have blocked the space where I sent the B-Copter to attack the tank.
I tried my solution a couple of times paying closer attention to the capturing infantry and found out that you were right. It can pull off a lucky KO on the tank 1N of my Tabitank which allows the 5 HP tank to finish her off. I haven`t noticed this at first because blue would have to have maximum luck on practically all of his attacks while you would always have to have minimum luck, that`s why it never happened to me, but it would be theoretically possible. I already have an idea how to fix that problem too, i just have to test it out a couple of times to make sure it really is flawless this time before posting it.
So far my solution should be at least practical unless someone finds a reliable way to get rid of the Tabitank.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

remember that luck range is determined by defense, on a Tabi unit you don't have 10% possible luck

STL could explain it better, if he was here

edit: he told me that luck is divided by defense, so 10/180 = 0.0555... which means 5% possible luck, full HP Tabi unit on Road can only be OHKO'd with 95% for example

JuigiKario

Post by JuigiKario » Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 am

*checks* Oh. Well, that complicates things. Here I was thinking luck damage's handling was simpler. Now there's another factor that actually favors Gage.

Anyway, 7% luck damage is quite a bit. You can't expect the Bike to be frequently KOed in one Artillery shelling.

Here's what I have in mind anyway, and believe me when I say that Gage's boosts can ruin the whole thing:

*AA MIssile Launcher targets Battle Helicopter north of north bridge for KO
*Eastmost Artillery and Infantry double-team Light Tank on north bridge for potential KO
*NE Artillery, NW Light Tank, and south AA Tank triple-team Light Tank west of north bridge for likely KO
*4 HP Artillery and NE Light Tank double-team Artillery for KO
*6 HP Artillery, healthy north front Artillery, and north AA Tank triple-team the zone Light Tank for potential KO
*Checkmate (the 3 indirects and the damaged Light Tank can hit the Tabitank)

Still requires luck, but then, so does Red for OHKing the 7 HP Bike without the Tabitank.

-STL-

Post by -STL- » Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 am

The formula is simply
Attacker HP * (Attack Power * Base dmg + Luck (0-10)) / Defender Defense

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Wed May 12, 2010 11:49 am

wanted to try the puzzle but gave up when realizing designing a map with wounded units is impossible

GipFace

Post by GipFace » Wed May 12, 2010 2:32 pm

I actually have the position recreated (the 1HP mech isn't Lv1 but who cares), which is how I can verify solutions. You build most of it in design maps, and then attack a bit to get the HP and levels right. You can see in my screenshots that it took 9 days for me to recreate the position afterward. Hehehe~

Martin

Post by Martin » Thu May 13, 2010 12:11 am

I had no idea that luck was influenced by defence, I always thought that any unit with maximum luck would simply deal +1% for each HP it had to any other unit regardless of defence. So if I understood correctly, any luck caused to my Tabitank on the red city would be divided by 2 since her defence would be 200%. In that case the new luck formula doesn`t favor Gage but Tabitha. The only units capable of reaching Tabitha are one 10 HP Artillery, one 5 HP Artillery, one 2 HP Anti-tank, the capturing 10 HP infantry, the AA-tank above the missles and the 5 HP tank. She can get hit by all three indirects and one of those three ground units, the 5 HP tank being the strongest so I`ll assume that blue choses to attack with it.
The 10 HP Artillery causes 39%+5% luck damage, the 5 HP Artillery causes 20%+2.5% luck damage, the Anti-tank causes
10%+1% luck damage and the 5 HP tank causes 17%+2.5% luck damage which adds up to only 97%. The space north of Tabitha is occupied by the 5 HP tank, the space east of her is a river, the space west of her is protected by a 10 HP zone boosted tank and the space below her is out of range of all blue`s units so there is no way to kill her.
If the luck really works as you say, then my solution is flawless no matter what blue does.

JuigiKario

Post by JuigiKario » Fri May 14, 2010 4:21 am

"IF THE 8HP ARTY ATTACKS THE 7HP BIKE, ASSUME IT LOSES THE LUCK ROLL (63%)"

Tell me when you attack the aforementioned Bike beforehand. And I don't have to suicide on the Tabitank, I can just missile the B-Copter on the north and then luck kill the bridge Light Tank--with that Artillery all the way on the east I would have wanted to render useless, along with the capturing Infantry you conveniently ignored.

And before anybody insists, let me point out what happens: the Bike can either suicide or be Deleted, anybody forgot that much? You're right: whether or not it has been attacked doesn't matter. Because I'm just going to get rid of it. I normally dislike throwing away units (ironic how I came up with the idea of tossing away the 3 HP AA Tank to weaken the AT), but if it achieves the objective, I'll do it.

Here's what happens:
*NE Artillery and southmost AA Tank double-team Light Tank
*Northmost AA Tank guns down Battle Helicopter formerly blocked by the Bike (at this point suicided or Deleted)
*Artillery can now be flanked by the 2 north Light Tanks. Good luck to the Artillery surviving.
*The 16 HPs of Artillery now proceed to double-team the zone Light Tank
*You got no chance

Martin

Post by Martin » Fri May 14, 2010 6:00 am

Nice try, but your plan won`t work because you made two mistakes. Firstly, you can`t attack the Artillery by both northern light tanks because there`s a forest in the way so you can`t reach it from the west unless you get rid of the B-Copter west of the 5 HP tank. The best thing you can do is finish the Artillery with your remaining AA-tank. But then there`s your second mistake to think that 16 HP of Artillery fire can kill a zone light tank. It will be left with 1 HP at best so you need another unit to finish it off. It actually doesn`t matter because even if the 10 HP and 6 HP Artilleries could KO the zone tank, you would still be unable to kill the Tabitank by the three eastern indirects and the 5 HP tank which are the only units able to attack it.
There is only one way to kill the Tabitank and that`s by attacking it with five units. This requires you to suicide either the capturing infantry or the AA-tank north of the missles on her, then attack her by the three indirects and finish her off by the 5 HP tank. I tried to do this a couple of times but found out that it`s impossible because blue doesn`t have enough units (unless there`s a crazy strategy I haven`t thought of but that`s unlikely). That`s why my solution is flawless, because blue can`t kill the Tabitank even with maximum luck. I`m just waiting for Gipface to confirm this since he was the one who made up this puzzle so he also knows the solution.

JuigiKario

Post by JuigiKario » Fri May 14, 2010 8:14 am

You know something, I have a less counterintuitive solution anyway thanks to the Tabitank actually being able to survive 4 attacks. I might have found it sooner if not for the misconception that luck damage is affected strictly by attacker HP throwing me off. Leaving those north Artillery is fine, the main concern is making sure those south front indirects are completely weakened and the Light Tank is down to 5 HPs and only it or the AA Tank can hit the Tabitank.

At the end, I'd have the 4 Mechs in a square with the SW Mech being the 5 HP one and the NE Mech being next to the Artillery and Light Tank (that finishes off the Bike starting healthy), Artillery on the Forest, Light Tanks 1N, 1S, 1N+1E, and 1S+1E of it, 3 Battle Helicopters adjacent to where the Artillery SE of AT would be (it would be destroyed) and the remaining 4 adjacent to the north Light Tanks, and the Tabitank on the City of course. Tabitank moves first and all units attack except NW Mech to adjacent Bike. Artillery is lowest priority, pick bridge Artillery in the case of attacking from the River between the Bridges, Light Tank is 2nd lowest, and AT and 7 HP Bike are highest.

10 hits, 10 units, but some of those units will get in the way of the other ones, really messing up the breakthrough on the center and allow the Tabitank to be hit by only one direct and the 3 indirects.

...frickin' luck damage.

simple_bob

Post by simple_bob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:29 pm

I would use the south-most artillery to fire at the mech. use the unseen tank to finish the mech. The next part I'm not sure about but use the only artillery shot available to attack the anti-tank. Use unseen battle copter furthest away to attack anti-tank from south side. Use the tank above the 3-hp anti-air to KO the anti-tank. If successful, send tabitha forward to hit the artillery above the anti-tank for a 1-hit KO giving tabitha a 1-zone. Use tank 1-south of the red city to move 1-north of anti-tank and 1-hit KO the missile. Using the other two battle copters off screen, KO the south-most artillery. Send the tank that is 1-west of the bottom artillery to attack the artillery that is 2-north of the bridge. Use the south-most battle copter on the image to KO the artillery. Use the tank 1-south of the south-most artillery to weaken the artillery that is 2 north of the anti-tank. Use the battle copter 1-east of tabitha-tank to KO the artillery. Move the 1-hp mech south 1. Use the west-most battle copter to attack the bike that is 1-east of 1-hp mech from the south. Use artillery shot to bring 7-hp bike to 1-hp. then use the 5-hp mech to KO the bike the artillery shot. Use mech 2-north 8-hp artillery to attack the artillery 2 north of bike that is 1 west of 1-hp mech. send battle copter 1-north of tabitha tank to attack the artillery that is 1-north-east of infantry capturing city. this should weaken gages CO power on the following round, because all his southern range units are dead, only the anti-air remain, in the north, both single-rating artilleries are weakened. I believe the weaken artillery and the east-most battle copter can KO tabitha in the following round during the CO power, if she survives, win is clinched, if she dies, her army should still be able to overpower remaining units in the south while avoiding the artillery of the north, having so many tanks and battle copters.

Slazzy

Post by Slazzy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 am

How do you make an attempt at solving this?
--[Olaf]--

Description: What do you get if Santa Claus dyes his beard and changes
his clothes? OK, enough jokes,