Dyavn

The forum for CCOs in our new dark wargame.
Deimos

Dyavn

Post by Deimos » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Name: Dyavn (Pronounced Day-vin)

Faction/Army:
Lazuria

Biography:
Dyavn was a young foot soldier in the Lazurian army before the meteors struck. Since then, he's gathered a small but loyal group of surviving soldiers to protect each other in the new dangerous world, and proved to be a worthy leader.

Description: Looks to be in his mid-20s. About 5'5", slimly built, 125 lbs. Long dark green hair pulled back into a ponytail. Wears a blue beret and army uniform.

Personality: Surprisingly laid back for a soldier, optimistic and usually cheerful. (But not overly cheerful like Andy.)

CO Zone Effect: Infantry, Mech, and Bike units.
Attack: ***
Defense: **

CO Zone: 2

CO Power: Guerrilla Tactics! Four Infantry units spawn around Dyavn's CO unit. If there are not 4 free spaces, units will only spawn in the available spaces. For this Day only, the units spawned by Dyavn's CO Power will gain +3 Movement and +50% Attack/Defense. (All other units gain the default +10% Attack/Defense)

doopliss

Post by doopliss » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:54 am

A very good CCO but a little under powered, due the CO power only spawning infantry.
"I like you, but Mr.Bear HATES you"(Penny)

Deimos

Post by Deimos » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:12 pm

You sure? I was afraid it'd be overpowered. You get 4 free 190/170 Infantry with 5 movement.

Delta_Angelfire

Post by Delta_Angelfire » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Well, it could be pretty bad in some ways... I'm imagining suicide rushing a duster deep into enemy territory and then going for the HQ cap. But overall, being infantry (and not mechs) makes it not too bad. although there is the possibility for massive capture phase rapage if you manage to build up the gauge early.
Image Image