Just a small CCO idea that I just got

The forum for CCOs in our new dark wargame.
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Just a small CCO idea that I just got

Postby HPD » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:06 am

Not bothered about details yet, but I just got this idea and I want to write it down before I forget about it. And make sure I'm the first to claim it (I hope I am, please tell me)

Basically, it's the concept of CO twins. There's two of them, and you have the ability to call one or the other out, who can fight independently, but also when they're in each other's CO zone they have even further enhanced abilities. They share the same power bar, though.

No clue about stat details yet, but I think the concept is cool. What do you think?
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Guesty

Re: Just a small CCO idea that I just got

Postby Guesty » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:42 am

This is the first time for DoR CCOs but it's been done twice (at least) for AWDS CCOs.
Sig by Sasquatch.
Hit: Cute Things
Miss: Phones

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:17 pm

Actually it's been done for DoR CCOs too, check some of the earlier ones. There was even one for CO triplets :\

The main thing with this concept is how the COP should build up since you have multiple zones (if you have a COP at all) and what exactly you mean by "further enchanced abilities."

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Just a small CCO idea that I just got

Postby HPD » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:11 pm

I know I wasn't the first for other AWs. There have been twin COs who are over four years old.

However, I can't seem to locate any version of DoR CO twins that work together as a team and would be listed as a single CO.

Both of the twins would give a slightly different power boost to units, but they both have the same CO zone. As I'm still not so sure about what's balanced and what's not, I can't really give you any stats right now, nor can I tell you how I'm going to charge the power bar. I'll work that out when I have more understanding of the mechanics.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Return to “Days of Ruin Custom CO Room”