CCO An Idea of No CO Powers

The forum for CCOs in our new dark wargame.
Platinum_Dragon

CCO An Idea of No CO Powers

Post by Platinum_Dragon » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:09 am

Name: Drum Version 1.2
Alliance: IDS

Bio: While running around the ruins, Drum comes in contact with IDS. Drum uses IDS' technology to fulfill his own ambition.

CO Zone: 6
CO Effect: +2/+2 (based on the exponential curve), unaffected by weather, unaffected by terrain, movement +1.

Victory Quote: Looks like my Experiment works.

Edit: D2D, add movement +1. The movement +1 is to compensate for not having COP.

Name: Drum Version 1.1

Bio: While running around the ruins, Drum comes in contact with IDS. Drum uses IDS' technology to fulfill his own ambition.

CO Effect: +0/+5 (better by slightly so that someone will use the CO unit), unaffected by weather, unaffected by terrain.

Edit: At least the CO unit is still a veteran, but maybe not worth it.

Edit Title.

Has edited.

Name: Drum Version 1.0

CO Effect: -10/-10, unaffected by weather, unaffected by terrain.

Last edited by Platinum_Dragon on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Most topics are 6 months old. It is so tempting to revive them.

As I'm consider 80 percentile or better for my age group, My Brain Age and Wii Sport's Fitness Test says I'm 60 years old before I complete my first two decade of life.

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Re: CCO An Idea of No CO Powers

Post by DTaeKim » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:43 pm

90/90 stats? He's going to lose every battle he engages in.
What can change the nature of a man?

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 pm

More to the point, no one would ever deploy the CO into a unit.

Global boost effects don't need the CO Deployed (as we can see with penny).
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Platinum_Dragon

Post by Platinum_Dragon » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:59 am

Hey, if I use a spreadsheet and graph a line with points (0,60), (1,35), (2,20), (3,11), (4,6), (5,4), and (6,2), I get a good exponential line of 60.54e^-.56z, where Z is the command zone. The Z4, Z5 could be higher because the zone cannot increase, while the Z6 should be lower because it effect all units.

Since we know that the point (0,60) is Tabitha and (2,20) is Isabel, what can you infer of the point (1,35) is suppose to represent?

Two points are required to set up a graph so I choose two of the CO stats. The second number is added to both attack and defense, as well as the CO effect has to be all units for this prediction graph to say the CO is balance.

Could this exponential graph be use to measure the balance of the COs?

The problem with this curve is the COs have different COPs, and the usability of the COPs needs to also be measured too.

Edit First Post

Based on the stats, Brenner has 110/130, but he should really have 100/122, so maybe the curve is wrong, or his power is weaker then the other COs, and it looks like the later.
Penny has 110/110, but the curve predict 111/111, so her COP is evaluated as stronger than Brenner for balance.
Forsythe has 110/110, but it is to compensate for his lack of COP. If Forsythe has a balance COP and his zone can increase, his stats should be 104/104.
The stats show how Lin is weaker than other COs. Lin is like the recon, with a bike stolen her powers. Having 135/135 would balance things out, or you can have the Z2 130/130.
Caulder is meanth to be broken, so I will not evaluate.
It is difficult to evaluate COs without global boost (all units), because I have to quantify ground, sea, and air, so I finish later.
Most topics are 6 months old. It is so tempting to revive them.

As I'm consider 80 percentile or better for my age group, My Brain Age and Wii Sport's Fitness Test says I'm 60 years old before I complete my first two decade of life.