A CO that would twist up the storyline

The forum for CCOs in our new dark wargame.
Frydhamstr

A CO that would twist up the storyline

Postby Frydhamstr » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:36 am

CO: T.I.M. | Nation: Rubinelle | CO power: Brain blast: Raises Neotank stats (+%30 attack and defence), resupplies and heals all units fully
(CO power gauge): :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

Pros: Can deploy a mysterious unit called the "Neotank" that he himself made. Healing and supplies for all units doubled.
Cons: Has momentary lapses, as a result, he misses that turn. But the next turn his CO power gauge automatically fills. (%10 chance of happening)

Description: His name stands for: "Technological Intellegence Manager", he is a somewhat mad scientist who originally owned a company that was a private contractor for any military. He experimented on himself and other living beings but never on other humans. His experiments involved cloning, weapons, and many others. One in particualr turned his body partially into a machine, this experiment involved using the land's life force to make him immortal, but he was stopped in the process. He had an assisstant who was greedy. He was especially interested in the coloning projects but was amazed at the weapons as well. Most people thought that the assisstant owned the company, because he was the one who negotiated everything and who signed the contracts, but in the end T.I.M. made the decisions. When the meteors struck, the assisstant took control of the comapny and the blueprints for both the cloning experiments and the weapons. With nothing left of his life's work, he joined the rubinalle army in hopes of finding his assisstant so he can exact his revenge.

Side story: T.I.M.'s father owned an army who tried to take over the world twice. When he failed a second time, he gave control of the army to T.I.M., saying, "I have some unfinished buisness with this planet, i shall make them all burn..." and then dissapeared. T.I.M. used the army to help him with his eternal life experiment, which he thought would help his father's mysterious ambitions. After an alliance stopped him, he gave up on fighting and used the army to test his new weapons, and for security of his experiments (He also made himself skinny and began to wear goggles to hide his identity).

Victory quotes: "Outsmart that!" | "...I will find him..." | "My life's work is gone, but my ability isn't!"
Defeat quotes: "Even my intellegence wasn't enough..." | "My calculations say i could have done that better..."

I would like ppl to post more COs that would twist up the storyline or post who T.I.M., his assisstant, and T.I.M.'s faher really are.

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Re: A CO that would twist up the storyline

Postby DTaeKim » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Wait, what?

This CO doesn't even make sense because it doesn't fit the gameplay of DoR.
What can change the nature of a man?

Frydhamstr

Postby Frydhamstr » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 am

If your talking about the healing and supplies thing it means that a units' max capacity is doubled I.e. A bomber with 99 fuel will have 180 fuel if you could tell me what else doesn't match the gameplay I would be happy to change it

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Postby DTaeKim » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:33 pm

No CO zone, inconsistent CO meter, introduction of a new unit with no stats whatsoever.

It makes me wonder if you ever played DoR.
What can change the nature of a man?

Fish-killer

Postby Fish-killer » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 am

probably not.
:jugger:: Bolt Guard statistical assessment: Powerful. Smart. Handsome. Bolt Guard intent: Smack-laying in a downward direction.

best Advance Wars online game ever: http://aweternalwar.proboards.com/index.cgi

Dakka": slang for rapid fire capability, based on the onomatopoeia for automatic guns shooting. You need moar of it. No exceptions.

Return to “Days of Ruin Custom CO Room”