CCO: Samantha

The forum for CCOs in our new dark wargame.
Fish-killer

CCO: Samantha

Postby Fish-killer » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 am

Name: Samantha
Team: Black
Zone: 1
Boosts: All ranged land units ATK++++
Power: CHECKMATE- all ranged units receive a +2 to range, and a +100% attack bonus.
Victory quotes: "...is that it?" "King me." "well that was fun ...kind of."
Last edited by Fish-killer on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
:jugger:: Bolt Guard statistical assessment: Powerful. Smart. Handsome. Bolt Guard intent: Smack-laying in a downward direction.

best Advance Wars online game ever: http://aweternalwar.proboards.com/index.cgi

Dakka": slang for rapid fire capability, based on the onomatopoeia for automatic guns shooting. You need moar of it. No exceptions.

Fish-killer

Re: CCO: Samantha

Postby Fish-killer » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 pm

"Bad" is not a sentence. it is simply one word. a sentence is a string of words.

what do they teach at schools these days?
:jugger:: Bolt Guard statistical assessment: Powerful. Smart. Handsome. Bolt Guard intent: Smack-laying in a downward direction.

Dakka": slang for rapid fire capability, based on the onomatopoeia for automatic guns shooting. You need moar of it. No exceptions.

Satel

Postby Satel » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:16 am

I think they teach how to formulate properly your sentences in order to be understood from others.
Unfortunately you don't respect that criteria either (I'm talking about your CO. More info would be greatly appreciated.)
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Fish-killer

Postby Fish-killer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:23 pm

what kind of info?

Satel

Postby Satel » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:03 am

at least the amount of attack given by the COP.
the most would be the COP quotes and a complete bio to make your chick more than a datasheet and few words spilt here and there.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Postby monkymeet » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 am

isn't this just gage
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

Fish-killer

Postby Fish-killer » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:36 pm

No, gage gets sea boosts. this girl is pure ranged attacks.

deemo

Postby deemo » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Fish-killer wrote:"Bad" is not a sentence. it is simply one word. a sentence is a string of words.

what do they teach at schools these days?

"massive attack boost" is not a COP. it is simply a vague description. a COP is a rigidly defined power.

what do they teach at advance wars these days?

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Postby monkymeet » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:59 am

the only naval gage affects is b-ships and carriers?

which no one uses

so this is pretty much a buffed gage
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

deemo

Postby deemo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:38 am

b-ships, carriers, gunboats, and cruisers*

but still basically the same thing

RockNRoll.Sturm

Postby RockNRoll.Sturm » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:13 am

monkymeet wrote:the only naval gage affects is b-ships and carriers?

which no one uses

so this is pretty much a buffed gage

Actually I believe Gage's boost apply to direct naval units as well so he gets buffs to his subs and gunboats and cruisers I dunno I was never very fond of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin so I could not tell you the correct answer for sure I would check Wars World News' CO Guides for Dark Conflict but those do not seem to exist and the faqs from gamefaqs are not very specific either but regarding Samantha her concept is not interesting because Gage and Isabella already do the same thing and a little bit more so she can only become more interesting by becoming more specialized via the numbers but a MASSIVE attack boost can be anywhere from 50% to 900% so who knows maybe Fish-killer knows but he did he would already put those numbers into Samantha's dossier in the opening post would he not now today I am a little bit sick and I have been blowing my nose all day long my coworkers have not said anything yet but I think they secretly want me to go home right now so I avoid getting anyone else sick as well it is fine though because I have not been assigned anything of interest so I surf the internet to go to lovely places like the Wars World News forums for new posts what should I do when I clog up my ears it is a dreadful feeling because although it does not affect my hearing much I am also getting a weird sound that I do not like I would like chicken soup today chicken soup is delicious it would make me a little more lucid and also get rid of this nasty cold speaking of cold what are Samantha's stats when she uses her CO Power are they MASSIVE boosts why is it called Removal does Samantha have problems with verbal communication her quotes make her seem slow or stutterish does Samantha like chicken soup when she has a cold I think chicken soup would make anyone happy but maybe not Samantha but maybe adding noodles to the chicken soup would make it acceptable.
O_O

Fish-killer

Postby Fish-killer » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:05 am

whoa. lay off the coffee, and go to sleep. anyway, I think I fixed her.

deemo

Postby deemo » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:48 am

lolbroken

Fish-killer

Postby Fish-killer » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:15 pm

1. your posting rights have been revoked.
2. go to hell.
3. learn english.
4. no more whiskey for you.
5. your posting rights have been restored.

Airnike

Postby Airnike » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:51 am

Broken things are broken.
One-shooting arties are broken (150% offense means one-shoots at anything less defensive than a Mid Tank).
And her COP (that is a noobtrap if not a game ender because a blob of 150% offense arties breaks the game pretty easily) tops all of Gage's potential, even if it won't change many things to her OHKO possibilities, except 250% offense arties nearly one-shoot megatanks.

Spam arties, get'em close to your COed one, and victory's yours unless you're facing Caulder.
Even against Caulder, you can achieve victory if he is unable to reach the core of your arty cluster (the CO Unit).
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Return to “Days of Ruin Custom CO Room”