Delta_Angelfire's CCO's, 1 Year and 90 CO's later...

The forum for CCOs in our new dark wargame.
Delta_Angelfire

Delta_Angelfire's CCO's, 1 Year and 90 CO's later...

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Any suggestions for balance, or do they actually seem all right?

edit: holding place for revised COs:
Well, finally narrowed down my Persona Closet (just a bit) to three COs that I will submit for rating.

Louis
Biography: A somewhat eccentric individual, Louis encourages others to call him by his self-appointed nickname - "Optimizer". As a mechanic of unmatched skill, technique, and efficiency, he was hired by the NRA to train their best and brightest to be just like him. Even though the training did not go well and the project was soon abandoned, the NRA continues to fund his research - if only to keep him out of the hands of all other factions.

Quote: "I can take care of this myself!"

CO Zone: 0, All Units

CO Effect: Attack +2, Defense +2. As an action, you may transform your CO Unit into any other unit (other than Infantry or Mech) for half of what it would cost to produce.

CO Power: No CO Power

Victory Quotes:
"Told you I could handle it!"
"A 2% loss in efficiency? Unacceptable!"
"Would it have been faster if I used this module instead...?'

-------
-------

Dorcas
Biography: After the death of Caulder, there was nothing left restraining Tabitha from performing some of her own... experiments. While attempting to clone herself, she created the being she later named "Dorcas". While Tabitha prefers to crush all those who dare oppose her face-to-face, Dorcas is quietly content to rain fiery death on them from afar. With such complimentary styles, Tabitha immediately adopted her as a "true" sister, and together they are the dominating force leading the IDS.

Quote: "The weak shall be culled soon enough."

CO Zone: 0, Indirect-Fire Units

CO Effect: Range +1

CO Power: "Meteor Rain"
Your CO Unit may attack any number of times this turn, but may not move.

Victory Quotes:
"I guess they really were stupid and weak."
"Were you impressed, sister?"
"Crushed like insects... How disappointing...'

-------
-------

Senith
Biography: Though he bears the colors of Lazuria, Senith is a rogue on a mission - to avenge the death of his grandfather, Forsythe. Although quick to anger, he learned many valuable tactics from his grandfather, and does his best to protect his men from sharing the same fate. Desires nothing more than to destroy all that remains of both the NRA and Brenner's Wolves.

Quote: "Spit on his honor and I'll SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE!"

CO Zone: 2, All Units

CO Effect: Attack +1

CO Power: Honor and Vengeance
Your injured units deal 1.5x damage. You full health units have double defense.

Victory Quotes:
" *spit* "
"You are lucky. Vengeance bids me kill you, but Honor demands I let you live."
"I will show them all, grandfather, what it means to be Lazurian!"

-------
-------

COs 1 through 3 have been moved to the next post
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:55 am, edited 25 times in total.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:06 pm

1st CO gets a sizable boost to infantry, great for early game and small maps but on maps where heavy units are more prominent the CO may be lacking. I'm not sure if the omission of bikes is good or bad yet, but the CO only boosts 2 units compared to more general COs who affect much, much more and therefore have more to work with. The way I hear tell of it, you won't be using as much infantry as in previous games.

2nd CO is situational, but unlike Lin there's nothing beyond the zone boost to take advantage of. On the plus side the 3 zone will help in obtaining the COP easier than COs with more limited zones... although those COs probably have better bonuses. Define being able to attack into FoW, how are you supposed to shoot something you can't see?

3rd CO is meh. Why use a CO who may or may not get a boost when I could use a CO that's guaranteed a bonus? Not only that but the pay off isn't much. The COP doesn't seem to do a whole lot and I'm not sure what its area of effect is.

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Part of the point of number one was to have a CO that makes infantry useful precisely because they're not being used as much.

Number two, you target a square for attack during fog of war. If there's an enemy there, you hit it, if not, you waste some ammo. "Spray 'n Pray" as it were. Good for attacking enemies you know are there, but just can't "see". Less need for flares.

And number three, 40% increased attack is enough to put a lot of unit matchups into the OHKO zone. It's also the largest possible increase out of all the 2-space COzones, so you basically get better damage, plus OHKO chance. I'm not sure what I can do to better explain the COP. Any Enemy units that are within four spaces of your COs unit lose fuel and Ammo. Losing all ammo seemed a bit unfair so I left them with one shot (theorhetically, the one they would have loaded for the next attack). Hit it once to waste it's shot, then fire on it with reckless abandon (especially good against Tanks, AA, and Anti-tanks)

from first post:

1.Lady Silence -edited 3/10-
Dark and mysterious. Is a rogue agent who will kill any military officer for the right price... but never harms civilians.
"..."
CO Effect
COZone: 2
Boosts: Infantry (Atk and Def), Mechs (Def only)
Effect: Attack Up 4****
Defense Up 4****
CO Power
Shadow Step
Double the mobility of all Infantry and Mech Units. They may pass through enemy units this turn as though they were allies. Destroy any already damaged unit that your infantry units attack this turn.

2.Alexander -edited 2/10-
Obsessive and reckless, a rogue who defected from the Lazurian Army. Thinks of himself as an avenging angel for all those lost in the war.
"The light will expose your sins!'
CO Effect
COZone: 3
Boosts: All Units (even those outside of COZone)
Effect: Always Fog of War. May attack into Fog of War.
CO Power
Blinding Light
All enemy vision = 0. Reveal the entire map for yourself until next turn.

3.Statica -edited 3/10-
The 'great accident' at IDS gave her an unnatural affinity to electricity. No longer allowed in the labs, IDS to sent her to the battlefield, where she'd be away from sensitive equipment.
"Has anyone seen my glasses?"
CO Effect
Boosts: All Units
Effect: 33% Chance of critical hit (*1.5) When Attacking
CO Power
Short Circuit!
All enemy units lose half their fuel and are reduced to one ammo.

added 01-28:
4.Faceless -edited 03/10-
This rogue was the subject of the experiment which ended in the 'great accident' at IDS. It escaped from the wrecked lab and has been on the run ever since.
"! ! ! - - - ! ! !"
CO Effect
COZone: 4
Boosts: none
Effect: at the start of battle, choose an enemy CO and Switch your CO Effect and Power with theirs.
CO Power
Emulate
If your name is "Faceless" Choose an enemy CO. Otherwise, this power affects the "Faceless" that currently has your original power. Switch your CO Effect and Power with theirs. Then activate your newly acquired CO Power.

5.Tinker
The Lazurian army took him in and nicknamed him Tinker when he managed to jerry-rig an artillery to fire a deadly volley of flaming kitchen utensils.
"Find me a wrench and some duct tape!"
CO Effect
Boosts: Anything with tires or treads
Effect: Defense 2**; You may combine units of different types. HP added is based on relative cost.
CO Power
Find me more parts!
Gain an amout of resources equal to half the cost of the damage you deal and/or take until your next turn.

6.Prometheus -edited 3/10-
Took over the New Rubinelle Army after the disappeareance of Greyfield. Even more sadistic then his predecessor.
"I want to smell their sizzling flesh..."
CO Effect
COZone: 1
Boosts: Indirects and Bombers
Effect: Attack +4**** Defense -3///
CO Power
Curtain of Fire
Destroy three enemy units then replace them with flames. Your units may pass through flames as though they were plains (or ocean, if applicable). These effects last for two days.

7.Lawn Gnome
Not much is known about this mysterious character, only that there are many who swear their loyalty to him unquestioningly.
*smile*
CO Effect
COZone: 0
Boosts: All non-capturing units
Effect: You may deploy any number of COs.
CO Power
No CO power
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:58 am

8. Amanda Charm
A Rouge who's motivations are unknown. Has been known to turn the weak of heart to her side.
CO Effect
Boosts: Enemy Ground Units (except those in an enemy CO Zone)
Effect: Enemy units do not counter attack.
CO Power
Siren Song
Take control of an enemy unit of your choice (except one in an enemy CO Zone). That unit loses half its HP.

9. Mr. Bear -edited 3/10-
And you thought he was just a stuffed toy.
"Mr. Bear HATES YOU!"
CO Effect
Boosts: Enemy Units
Effect: Attack -4//// Defense -4//// Mr. Bear's CO Unit may not attack or capture.
CO Power
No CO Power

10.Agent Cool -edited 3/10-
One of the IDS special forces. He's never been seen without his shades.
"Hmph!"
CO Effect
Boosts: All Units (even those outside of CO Zone)
Effect: Always Fog of War. Your flare units cost half price and have Attack -5/////.
CO Power
Dark Sight
Causes it to rain across the battlefield. Your units do not suffer from reduced vision. Both these effects last for 2 days.

11.Agent Bravo
One of the IDS special forces. His confidence is unshakeable.
"Bravo!"
CO Effect
Effect: Any of your units that makes a kill gets promoted straight to veteran status.
CO Power
Charge!
All of your units gain +30% Attack

12.Agent Accurate -edited 3/10-
One of the IDS special forces. All of his troops are expert marksmen.
"Aim twice, fire once"
CO Effect
Boosts: Infantry
Effect: Attack +6****** any unit attacked by one of your infantry loses all it's ammo. Your infantry cannot be counter attacked against.
CO Power
Critical Shot
Any unit attacked by your infantry loses all of it's fuel.
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:51 am

Mr. Bear is like Tabitha after all the numbers tally up. Enemy units will be down 50/50 and Bear's unit is at 130/130. It may be even stronger since it's a flat reduction, yeah 180/180 is scary crumpets but remember defense was nerfed; with the attack reduction it'll be closer to the old defense which'll be godly. And he has a 3 zone. How nice.

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:12 am

Well... it is Mr. Bear after all. He should be broken :-) although I suppose I could try balancing him a little more... (edited)

new:
13.Agent Striker
Highest ranking member of the IDS special forces. Few are foolish enough to stand up to him.
"Come on, take your best shot!"
CO Effect
Boosts: All
Effect: Your CO Gauge only charges off of counter-attacks.
CO Power
Counter Strike
Destroy all enemy units within 2 spaces of your CO Unit.

14. Preston Digitator -edited 3/10-
Brenner's Wolves spotted this trickster playing pranks on the New Rubinelle Army. Since then, the Wolves have been able to put his talents to better use.
"I am the Juxtrapositioning Jester of Joy!'
CO Effect
Boosts: All Units on foot and on Wheels
Effect: Attack + 1* Def+1*, Attacking enemy units have Bad Luck (upto -10%)
CO Power
Juxtraposition
Rearrange all units within two spaces however you desire. You cannot place a unit onto a terrain that it cannot normally occupy.

15.Kudzu -edited 3/10-
The new second-in-command of the New Rubinelle Army. A Steadfast wall against all opposition.
"Think you can escape me, little man?'
CO Effect
CO Zone: All Permanent Facilities (Bases, Factories, Ports - friendly, neutral, or hostile)
Effect: Your units can heal on any property regardless of type or owner, but only heal half the normal amount. Cost is free on friendly, full price on neutral, double cost on hostile.
CO Power
Entangling Vines
Enemy units cannot move next turn. All your units on a property heal 3 HP
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

TehMutaRuzh

Postby TehMutaRuzh » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:03 pm

The Lawn Gnome is an interesting touch; pay normal costs for a normal unit or +50% costs for a 130/130 unit. Not quite Kanbei b/c you can choose which units you want to pay extra for so you don't get screwed in the capture phase.

Also Agent Accurate is insane.
it's not too fun to wander...

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:20 am

Well, I like to think it would be painfully difficult to charge his CO power, being a Range 2 focused on infantry. The other thing to remember is that most of the units an infantry can actually hit (Tanks, Mechs, Copters) use their backup machine guns anyway (so no ammo required). So you either get to use your infantry for support for your tanks (in which case your CO bar probably won't go up very fast) or try to build up your CO power with other units (in which case you probably won't have as many infantry to take advantage of the power).

and of course, I have too much time on my hands, so I add a few new COs with every post:

new:
16. Doctor Sulfate -edited 3/10-
A twisted clone of Caulder found in an abandoned laboratory. Revived by Kudzu and the New Rubinelle Army and given a new purpose and new research. His soldiers refer to him behind his back as the 'mad bomber'
"Interesting..."
CO Effect
Effect: Defense -3///
Your CO may only be loaded into a transport unit. Your CO Unit may "launch" a 1 HP Infantry every turn for no cost. Whenever one of your units is destroyed, the unit that destroyed it takes 1 HP of damage.
CO Power
Send in the Clones
This turn, your CO Unit may "launch" upto 8 Infantry this turn. Any of your units destroyed this turn deals 2 damage to the unit that destroyed it.

17. Doctor Alicia Graves -edited 3/10-
Despite evidence to the contrary, not all doctors in this world are insane. This head surgeon for the the Lazurian Army is proof of that.
"No one dies on my watch!"
CO Effect
Boosts: All Ground Units
Effect: Heal 1hp at the start of your turn.
CO Power
Hippocratic Oath
Any unit that was destroyed in the last turn is revived to 5HP but cannot act this turn. All friendly and hostile units with less than 5HP are healed to 5HP. This power must be used before ordering any other units this turn.

18.Optimizer -edited 3/10-
A Rouge Tech that's seen one too many anime with giant robots. His skills are the real deal though.
"Transform!"
CO Effect
Effect: Attack +2** Defense +2**, You may transform your CO Unit into any other type unit by paying half that unit's normal cost. Your CO Unit Heals 1HP/Day at no cost.
CO Power
No CO Power

19. Paper Tiger
A Rouge martial artist who focuses everything on offense.
CO Effect
Effect: Attack +10********** -10//////////
your units do not gain defense bonuses from terrain, com towers, or veteran status
CO Power
Dragon Skin
Your units are invulnerable until your next turn. Ends your turn.
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

Shift Breaker

Postby Shift Breaker » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:48 am

Delta_Angelfire wrote:CO Power
Dragon Skin
Your units are invulnerable until your next turn. Can only be activated at the end of your turn.

How? If it's the end of your turn, you will have moved all your units. If You've moved all your units, and that includes your CO Unit, you won't be able to use your power.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Delta_Angelfire

The People's Legion - cooperative COs

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:57 pm

I was thinking that when you activate it, your turn ends. -edited-

20. Snowbird
A new gerneral in the People's Legion and former commander of the northern Lazurian border patrol. Always more of a ranger than a soldier, she longs to return to the peace of her snow covered forests.
"I will restore the balance."
CO Effect
Boosts: Direct-Fire Ground Units (even those outside of CO Zone)
Effect: Attack -3/// Defense +2//
All friendly units are immune to Snow. Snowy weather every third day.
CO Power
Snow Blind Ambush
Forces Snow for two days. Your Attack Penalty becomes an Attack Bonus. Enemy units can't counter attack.

21.Ray Manter
A retired admiral and captain of a fishing fleet before the Impact. Now a leader of the People's Legion.
"Think you're worth your salt youngin'?"
CO Effect
Boosts: Naval Units and Infantry (even those outside your CO Zone)
Effect: Movement +1
You produce naval units and infantry at 90% cost. All friendly naval units and infantry are unaffected by weather. You may load your CO onto a naval unit for 1/4 of that unit's cost.
CO Power
Red Sky Morning
Forces Rain for 2 days. Your naval units and infantry gain piercing vision.

22.Jack Sand -edited-
A hero of the old Desert Conflict, this former soldier is another who heard the call of the People's Legion.
"No one will use me ever again!"
CO Effect
Boosts: Dusters
Effect: Attack +7******* Defense +4****
All your Dusters are immune to all weather. All friendly Direct-Fire Units are immune to Sandstorm. (even those outside your CO Zone)
CO Power
Desert Sirocco
Forces Sandstorm for 1 day. Deals 2 damage to all enemy units.

23.Diamond Hope -major edit 3/10-
Former follower of the worm cult. She created her own following after their treachery was revealed. She is the head founder of the People's Legion and their new religion.
"Let us walk in the gentle embrace of the moon!"
CO Effect
Effect: Attack +2** Defense +2** in mild weather. Double boost in Severe Weather.
All Weather Conditions now also have a random severity (Rain -1 vision mild, reduce vision to 1 severe. Sandstorm -1 indirect range mild, -2 indirect range and -30% attack to all units severe. Snow -1 movement mild, double all terrain costs severe)
CO Power
Call the Storm
Choose a weather condition that goes into effect for the next three days (normal - severe - normal). Your units are unaffected by weather conditions caused by this power.
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:40 am

24.Overclocker
A fromer IDS Agent, some rumors say the "Great Accident" was his fault. Was later recruited by the New Rubinelle Army and is now one of their 'Big 3'
"Ph34r b0ts, G0!"
CO Effect
Boosts: All Units with a cost > 4000
Effect: Attack +7******* Defense +7*******
Your CO bar fills at 1.5x rate
CO Power
Limiter Break
Automatically activates when CO bar is full. Destroy the CO Unit.

25.Trance -edited 3/10-
A jack of all martial arts and weapon disciplines, his ability to become a focused whirlwind of death on the battlefield makes him feared by all factions, and member of none.
"See. Breathe. Cut."
CO Effect
Boosts: Fighters, Dusters, Seaplanes, (Light) Tanks, Recon, Infantry ("Agile" units)
Effect: Attack +2**
Increase the effect of COZone as the Gauge fills (+4 at half charge, +6 at full)
Reverse COZone (CO Zone shrinks rather than expand as the CO gauge fills)
CO Power
Dervish Dance
Your CO Unit reanimates 3 times this turn (it may not capture). All of your units gain +1 mobility

26.Doctor Lichen
This former IDS scientist's research was overlooked when Caulder was recruited. After continuing his work alone, he's displaying his results on the battle field to prove its usefulness.
"Would you like to see my research?"
CO Effect
Effect: Defense +4****
Heal 3HP/day at no cost at the end of your day, 5 if in Rainy weather
CO Power
Fungal Regeneration
Causes Rain 2 days
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:16 am

27.Maes Driver -edited 3/29-
A physicist who left IDS for ethical reasons. Hate people who use weapons of war for "peace". Lead developer of railgun technology
"Though I be a hypocrite, I will fight!"
CO Effect
Boosts: Indirects, Mechs, (All) Tanks, and Bcopters
Effect: Attack +3***
When using their primary weapon, these units will use twice their usual ammo.
CO Power
Perpetual Momentum
Your CO Zone size increases to the entire battlefield for 2 days (your CO gauge charges as normal on the second day).

28.Senith -edited 3/10-
The grandson of commander Forsythe seeks vengeance for his father on the battlefield.
"If you would spit on his honor, I will spit on your grave."
CO Effect
Effect: Attack +1*
CO Power
Honor and Vengeance
Your injured units deal 1.5x damage. Your full health units have double defense.

29.Sekai
She had great dreams before the meteors struck... now, fear has taken over her life. This misguided rogue fights with fanatic resolve.
"Clip their wings, tear their sails asunder!"
CO Effect
Effect: Attack +4**** vs aerial and naval units
Counter-attack first when attacked by aerial or naval units.
CO Power
Earthbound
Your rocket and missile units may target any enemy sea or air unit (respectively) regardless of range, and deal double damage.

30.Keletiel
A man of incredible focus and displine. His contempt for worldly ways leads him to the battlefield in an effort to right this world's wrongs.
"I cannot defeat you. You have already defeated yourself."
CO Effect
Boosts: CO Unit only
Effect: Increase attack range by +1 (indirects only)
Your CO deployment cost is halved.
CO Power
Actualization
Automatically activates when an enemy CO Gauge becomes fully charged or when an enemy activates their CO Power. Destroy that CO Unit.
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image

Dragonite

Postby Dragonite » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:22 am

How do you dream up those so fast?

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:29 am

I'm just weird :-j

31.The Surgeon
He wields units with incredible precision. His ability to cut through enemy ranks earned him the nickname "The Surgeon". Highly dangerous with small forces but not as skilled at handling larger armies.
"All it takes is one perfect cut..."
CO Effect
Effect: Attack +5***** Defense+5*****; Your units get -x% attack and defense for each other unit of that type you control. x = 70-(2(sqrt(map size in squares))) i.e. 50 on 10x10, 30 on 20x20, 10 on 30x30
CO Power
Highland Slash
Any units that you control only one of will OHKO any unit they attack or counter attack, regardless of normal damage.

32.Breaker -edited 3/10-
Leader of a rogue special ops team, even the smallest band of troops under his command can break through the strongest of blockades. Many attribute his success to his innovative portable ECM 'umbrella', which none have been able to duplicate.
"Prepare to feel what happens when you corner a Tiger"
CO Effect
Effect: Attack +2**; +200% defense vs Indirect Attacks. Your COZone size does not increase.
CO Power
Blackout
None of your units may be targeted by indirect attacks.

33.Rock -edited 3/10-
A steadfast wall of resistance on the battlefield.
"Go, HP! I can handle this!"
CO Effect
Boosts: CO Unit Only
Effect: Defense +4****; You heal to full health at the beginning of each day for half cost. Your COZone size does not increase.
CO Power
Seal the Path
Create 3 meteors which you can place on any unoccupied spot on the battlefield.

34.HP -edited 3/10-
A man known for incredible ambush tactics.
"While Rock distracts them, we'll trap them!"
CO Effect
Effect: Your units have +50% attack against units that did not move last turn.
CO Power
Planned Strike
Your units that moved but did not attack or capture this turn reanimate.
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

Delta_Angelfire

Non-standard and variable CO Zones

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:45 am

35.Mayor Gimble
A man who loves to pull strings and call in favors, his influence grows with each passing day.
"Sure, but I'll need you to do something for me in return…"
Boosts: Direct-Fire Units
Effect: Defense 3*** ; Your CO Gauge charges at 1/2 speed
Sphere of Influence
Permanently increase your base COZone size by 1

36.Aladra Kaladra -eedited 3/15-
Cousin of Preston Digitator, she never could get used to serving under someone else, so she formed her own band to explore the possibilities of the ruined world.
"Hee hee, you can't catch me!"
Boosts: None
Effect: Your CO Zone size is formed on diagonals (into a checkered square) which includes your CO Unit. Your units may move from any space in your CO Zone to any other space in your COZone by using all their movement points.
Smoke and Mirrors
Instead of filling the entire battlefield, Your COZone is emmited at radius 1 (along diagonals) from all of your unmoved units.

37.Mina
A woman who pursues her geolgical studies with little care for anything else. She will not help the people of this ruined world, but neither will she attack them without provocation.
"The geothermal stress at this location is approaching critical mass. Begin harvesting procedeures."
COZone: 1.5 (CO Zone increases along diagonals as well, forming a circular shape as opposed to a diamond shape)
Effect: Attack -1/ Defense -1/ ; Your CO Zone charges at 1.5x Speed
Epicenter
Empty the CO Gauge (CO Zone size returns to base, and may immediately begin charging again this turn). Deal 3 HP of non-lethal damage to all enemy units inside your CO Zone. Afterwards, permanently increase your base CO Zone size by 1.

38.Tri-Stars -edited 3/10-
This elite team of warriors are known for the incredible precision and synchronization of their attacks. Their teamwork is unparalleled.
"You have", "no chance", "against us!"
COZone: Special
Effect: Attack 1* Defense 2** ; you may deploy up to 3 CO units for half cost.
Your CO Zone affects all units within the triangle formed by the position of your CO Units. (You lose 1/3 of your CO gauge if one of your CO units is destroyed.)
Triangulation
Your units gain piercing vision. Any enemy units within your trangle of influence cannot attack or counter attack.
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

Dragonite

Postby Dragonite » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:39 am

agent co gun

d2d:random for a new match
co zone:ramdom for a new match

co power:random to fit with the d2d and zone.

Bio: posts his forms on forums under the name ''delta angelfire''.
35 forms confirmed and still rising at a high pace.

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:14 pm

Actually, I think I counted 38... But I'll overlook that as long as you don't ask about the occasional gender bending between battles O.o

39. Smiling River
A shamanistic woman who flows with the tides of battle.
"Like the coyote, I shall hound you until your final breaths."
Boosts: Direct-Fire Units

Effect: When you have more units than the opponent you are engaging, your units gain Attack +1*. When you have fewer units than the opponent you are engaging, your units gain Defense +4****
Spiritualism
All your units gain both effects of your COZone

40. insert name here
A blank slate robot created by IDS to adapt to any battle at hand.
"Computing best tactical advantage.... bzzt!"

Build a d2d with 16 points each time you deploy your CO.

CO Zone: (default 0)
level^2+2 (3pt for Zone 1, 6pts for Zone 2, 11 for COZone 3, *18 for zone 4)

Boosts: (default none)
1 Point for all Sea,
2 Points for all Air,
4 Points for all ground,
4 Points for all directs,
2 points for all indirects,
1 point for non-attackers
1 point for 1 specific unit type.
(mix and match, doesn't stack)

Effect: (default atk+.33)
Attack +.67 per point spent per level (round down)
(+1* for 1pt, +1.67* for 3pts, +2.33* for 6pts, +3* for 10 pts, +3.67* for 15pts)
Defense +1 per point spent per level (round down)
(+1* for 1pt, +2* for 3pts, +3* for 6pts, +4* for 10pts, +5*for 15pts)

insert name of power move here (COs retain their normal d2d bonus when activating a power, and in addition, they get 4 pts worth of the following effects)

4 points to spend:
Apply d2d effect to one unit type 1pt
Apply d2d effect to all Indirects 2pts
Apply d2d effect to all Direct-Fire units 4pts
+1 Attack 1pt,
double d2d attack boost 2pts,
triple d2d attack boost 4pts,
+2 Defense 1pt,
double d2d defense boost 1pt,
triple d2d defense boost 3pts,
+1 mobility 2pts,
+2 mobility 4pts,
+1 Range 2pts,
+2 Range 4pts,
+2 vision 1pt,
+5 vision 2pts,

Special
No CO Power (add 2 to COZone size, +2 to d2d point pool)
X Piercing vision - 1pt,
X Resupply - 1pt,
X 3 days of weather (includes immunity from all weather) - 3pts,
X 3hp heal - 4pts,
X 8hp Meteor (also, reduce your d2d pool to 5) - 4pts.

(mix and match, different effects stack, but no doubling up on the same effect. d2d multiplying multiplies fractions, then rounds down if necessary. only one "X" power may be chosen at a time. *Zone 4 + no CO Power gives you a zone of 6 which extends to infinite range.)

41. Adam Smith -new 2/29-
This economist took the name of one of history's greatest monetary masters. With his financial skill however, his arrogance may well be justified.
"As long as there are people, there will be a marketplace..."
Boosts: All Units (even those outside COZone)
Effect: All Units (Friendly AND Hostile) have their production costs reduced by 33%
Cull the Weak
Destroy 10000g worth of enemy units of your choice

42. Hellvecta Hobbes -new 2/29-
A woman who oppresses the land, and the people who follower her are oppressed only slightly less.
"Shut up and do as your told and I won't have to kill you."
Effect: When one of your units destroys an enemy units, all enemy units of the same type as the one destroyed have def -20% until end of turn (to a minimum of 50).
Social Empathy
Whenever an enemy unit is destroyed, deal 2 non-lethal damage to al enemy units of the same type.

43. The Hunter -new 2/29-
Takes to the battlefield only in search of worthy human prey.
"You'll make a fine addition to my collection!"
Effect: Your units get Attack +4**** when attacking an enemy CO unit. If an enemy CO unit is destroyed by a unit under this effect, you capture that CO until your CO unit is destroyed.
Demoralization
All units in an enemy army which does not have a deployed CO lose 30% Attack and Defence. This power automatically activates (regardless of current charge level) if your CO Unit destroys an enemy CO Unit. :miss:
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
Image Image

Dragonite

Postby Dragonite » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:56 pm

...............smal detail...

But you get the joke:you crank them out like crazy.
Most of them are basic ideas with some potential.
Keep it up!

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:55 am

6 of the "Standard" forms of the adaptible IDS Robot CO, plus 2 AI-only "chalenge" versions (double points). These doesn't really count :-p See CO #40 for details.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler: wall of text
Robo-Green Mode
One of many configurations for the adaptible IDS Robot
"-Bzzt! Implementing MEATSHIELD TACTICS-"
COZone: 3 (6pts)
Boosts: Mechs and Rockets (2pts)
Effect: Attack +2** Defense +2** (3+3=6pts)
Offense Boost
Double d2d attack boost, indirect range +1

Robo-Gold Mode (Waylon Base)
"-Bzzt! Implementing AIR DEFENSE-"
COZone: 2 (3pts)
Boosts: All Air, Anti-Air, Missiles, Cruisers (5 points)
Effect: Attack +1* Defense +4**** (6pts)
Defense Boost
6x d2d defense bonus (+240% total)

Robo-Blue Mode (Greyfield Base)
"-Bzzt! Implementing OCEANIC PROTOCOLS-"
Boosts: All Sea, Transports (2pts)
Effect: Attack +1*, Defense +4**** (6pts)
Tactical Boost
Heal all your units 2hp, or causes rain for 1 day (doesn't affect your units)

Robo-Red Mode (Lin Base)
"-Bzzt! Implementing INVASION PROCEDURES-"
Boosts: Direct Fire Units (4 pts)
Effect: Attack +3***, Defense +1* (6+1=7pts)
Tactical Boost
Fog of War - Mobility +1, Vision +1, Piercing Vision
No Fog - Mobility +1, double d2d attack boost

Robo-White Mode (Forsythe Base)
"-Bzzt! Implementing ADAPTABILITY PROGRAM-"
Boosts: All (7pts)
Effect: Attack +1*, Defense +1* (1pt)
Tactical Strike
Fog of War - Piercing Vision, 1 damage to all enemy units.
No fog - Double d2d defense boost, 1 damage to all enemy units.

Robo-Black Mode (Tabitha Base)
"-Bzzt! Implementing COMMAND STRIKE-"
Boosts: (Light) Tanks (1 pt)
Effect: Attack +3***, Defense +4**** (3+6=9)
Tactical Boost
d2d effect expands to all direct-fire units OR double d2d attack boost, attack +1, and d2d affects (Anti-Airs or Battleships)

Robo-Dark Mode
Occasionally, a random error occurs in the adaptible IDS robot's programming… (AI only)
"Bzzt! Rrrrrrrrrr… Bzz-k! ERROR!"
Boosts: CO Unit Only (0pts)
Effect: Attack +4****, Defense +5***** (15+10=25)
ERROR Boost!
d2d effect expands to all direct-fire units, triple d2d attack boost.

Robo-Light Mode
Occasionally, a random error occurs in the adaptible IDS robot's programming… (AI only)
"I, Robot, shall transcend"
Boosts: All Units (7pts)
Effect: Attack -1/, Defense +6****** (-3+21=18 )
Transcendence
6x Defense to all units (+400% total), All your units heal 2hp.
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

Delta_Angelfire

Re: Some COs... maybe overpowered?

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:31 am

44. Steel Cloaks
Former minor officers under General Forsythe - escaped the NRA capture and reformed into a brotherhood that emphasises protection, unity, and the eradication of all evil. Defensive tactics are their speicalty.
"Provide cover fire! Hold the lines!"
Effect: When an enemy attacks one of your units directly, the damage is spread out evenly among all units in the COZone which that unit could attack. Your CO Units do not automatically gain veteran status. you may deploy up to 5 COs.
No CO Power

45. wOLF pACK
Former minor officers under the Beast - reformed into a brotherhood that emphasizes destruction, coordination, and the domination of all those living. Offensive tactics are their specialty.
"Prepare to strike! Take them down!"
Effect: When an enemy attacks one of your units directly, all your units that are able to counter attack that unit, do, and can automatically move upto one space to do so.
No CO Power

46. Mist Walkers
Former minor officers under Penny when she was still with IDS - reformed into a sisterhood that emphasizes silence, swiftness, and deception to obtain victory. Stealth tactics are their specialty.
"They will see us, but we will not be there."
Effect: Once per turn per unit, When one of your units that did not move last turn is attacked, it will attempt to move one space away from the attacker. If it succeeds, that unit takes no damage from that attack.
CO Power
Image Echo
Create Random full health units at random spots equal to the number of units currently in your force. These echoes may not move, do not ambush enemy troops, and do not provide vision in fog of war. They are otherwise indistiguishable from your normal troops.

47. Guy Erilla
Former officer under the Beast - Guerilla tactics are his specialty.
"Just wait for them to come to us..."
Effect: Your units gain an attack boost from terrain *s in addition to the standard defense boost.
No CO Power
Activate fog of war for one turn. You units will not be revealed in "drive-by" vision. Your units that ambush an enemy unit immediately make an attack on that enemy without suffering a counterattack.
Image Image

Dragonite

Re: Agent CO Gun's persona closet, 47 forms and still growing!

Postby Dragonite » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:38 am

LOL topic title :)

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Postby DTaeKim » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:16 am

I will be honest. While it's nice to see creativity, 47 CCOs is too much. I can't be expected to dig through the entire topic and tell you which ones are viable and which ones are not. Can't you focus on one or two and make them a lot better?
What can change the nature of a man?

Dragonite

Postby Dragonite » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:30 am

might not be long before he has used up all possible ideas with the current system without going bananas on the special powers and stuff.

Delta_Angelfire

(some) COs that want off the field and more!

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:10 pm

Pfah! that would be boring!

But yeah, I could focus on just a few once I find an idea that really strikes me. these are all really just basic templates for some strange goal or mechanic I want to demonstrate.

That would be a new topic though (after some balance refinements). Maybe get a chance to program a few to actually see how they would work when they finally get a good working version of DoR mod for CW. But for now, I'll probably just keep adding to my "closet" :-)

48. Marquis Svellini -added 3/15-
An expert in the fields of espionage, sabotage, and counter-insurgency. His strength on the battlefield is augmented by his ability to manipulate the people into rebelling.
"Your leaders don't want to end this war - but with your help, I can!"
Effect: Attack +2**, Defense+2**; Your COZone does not increase in size
Insurgent Uprising
Retreats (destroys) your CO Unit. After this, as Long as your CO is not deployed, Every time you deply a mech unit from one of your factories, it spawns at a random spot on the map at 7hp.

49.Xia Hu Feng -added 3/15-
A Strategist who can execute her surprise attacks both on and off the field.
"I've set them up the bomb!"
Boosts: All units
Effect: Attack +3***, Defense +3***. Your CO Unit has 3hp and takes no damage unless it would be OHKOed. If your CO Unit is destroyed by an attack (not a counter-attack), All enemy ammo supplies are reduced to 0.
Reduce all enemy ammo supplies to 0

50.Puppeteer Rasputin -added 3/15-
While he loves soaring above the clouds or sailing the oceans, He lets his cruel side work against the weak enemy ground forces.
"Dance for me!"
Boosts: All Air and Sea Units
Effect: Attack +1*, Defense+1*; When your CO is not deployed, All enemy ground units have Attack -1/ and Defense -1/
Marionette
Take control of one enemy unit within three spaces of your CO Unit. Destroy that unit at the end of your turn.

51. Wurm -added 3/18-
Feels at home both in the water and on the land. Possesses a sixth sense about the land around him.
"I can't see you... but I can feel you."
Effect: Dispels fog of war in CO Zone (piecing vision). Always Fog of War.
Assault Sonar
All enemy units on the map are revealed for 3 days and have -20% defense.

52. Longshot -added 3/28-
A Specialist in long range combat.
"Steady..."
Boosts: Indirect-fire units
Effect: Attack +4**** ; All your units (even those outside your COZone) have -3/// defense.
Barrage
Your indirect units gain +1 Range, deal half damage, and may attack 3 times this turn (if they don't move).

------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

Part 2:

53. Coordinator -added 3/29-
A Revolutionary theorist in the fields of synergy and communications.
"Watch each other's backs!"
COZone: 5
Effect: Units gain +1* Attack and Defense for each unit type adjacent to themm not counting themselves. (i.e. infantry next to infantry - no bonus. infantry next to tank, and 2 recons - +2 Attack and Defense. max +4). Units also gain double effect from Com Towers.
No CO Power

54. Hughes Perigee -added 3/29-
Former partner to Maes Driver. Worked on larger scale applications of rail gun technology that obtain near orbital heights.
"That fool didn't know what he had!"
Boosts: Artilleries, Rockets, Battleships
Effect: Attack+3*** ; Add +4 to the range of these units. If the units use this extra range, they lose half their current hp (rouned up).
Orbital Trajectories
Your units gain an additional +3*** Attack and +4 to their range. They still damage themselves as normal if they use this extra range.

55. Viper -added 3/29-
An insidious woman who cares little about the lives of anyone. Utilizes constantly evolving deadly gas weapons with no known antigens.
"Natural selection always favors the viper"
Effect: The entire battlefield is covered in corrosive gas. Any units (friendly and hostile) that are not supplied on their turn take 2 damage at the end of that turn (only 1 damage if that unit costs 16k or more).
Vicious Strike
Your units temporarily gain berzerk strength from the poisonous gasses. Your direct-fire units deal 1.5x damage, but take 3 damage if they attack.

56. Gus the Fun -added 3/29-
A somewhat... eccentric old man with a charm and wit all his own. The less-publicized member of the People's (Verdite) Legion, don't let his appearance fool you - his experience and wisdom are second to none.
"HI! My name's GUS! I like FLYING!"
Boosts: Indirects and Air units
Effect: Defense +3*** ; Your units are unaffected by Spore Clouds and friendly Air units do not burn extra fuel in Spore Clouds (even those outside of your COzone). Weather is set to Mild Spores (all units burn double fuel)
Night Blooms
Weather is set to Severe Spores for 2 days (All units burn triple fuel and have -20% defense)

-----------------------------------------

part 3 - the low-power "generic" COs

57. General -added 3/29-
The one who leads the soldiers when the Commanding Officers are otherwise occupied.
"I'm in command!"
Effect: +1* Defense
Morale Boost
All units gain +10% Attack and Defense.

58. Admiral -added 3/29-
The one who leads the soldiers when the Commanding Officers are otherwise occupied.
"I'm in command!"
Boosts: All Naval Units
Morale Boost

59. Airman -added 3/29-
"I'm in command!"
Boosts: All Air Units
Morale Boost

Continuing -added 4/08-
60. Lenny
A highly charismatic man who works double-time to keep his men at peak morale.
"We can do it, together!"
Effect: Attack +1*, Defense +1*; Your CO Unit may not take any actions other than "Wait" and "CO Power", but may move twice each turn.
Fanatic Resolve
All your units gain an additional Attack +2, Defense +2, and Movement +1

61. Ember (Remix) -added 04/08
A Loud, Angry, and Fearsome woman who somehow survived the meteors through sheer strength of will. Enjoys the new world she's been thrust into.
"Burn them alive!"
Effect: Defense -1/; Your units gain +20% attack against enemy units with fewer HP
Burning Rage
Your units all act as if they had 1 additional HP this turn, and gain an additional +20% attack against enemy units with fewer HP.

62. Moon -added 04/08
Moon weilds his troops like a great tide of destruction, the waves of troops breaking against the enemy.
"Let them not rest while I rise!"
Effect: Any of your Units may be deleted after acting. Your units gain the "detach" command, which creates a 3HP Unit of the same type in an adjacent space, and costs the creating unit 3HP.
Red Tide
All Your units with less than 6HP deal damage as though they had 6HP
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Delta_Angelfire

Re: Agent CO Gun's persona closet, 64 forms and still growing!

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:43 pm

It's all dragonite's fault I swear. Well, at least the topic name is anyway....

63. Spambot
An AI based on meticulous research and observations under actual combat conditions - the pride of the IDS R&D team... if only it hadn't destroyed them and the lab it was confined to so it could seek out worthy opponents. Also known by the nickname that could be loosely translated as "deceit visage".
"They've got Rockets?!"
Boosts: Infantry, Mechs, Bikes, Artillery, and (basic) Tanks
Effect: Defense +2**
Sweet Corn Casserole!
Infantry, Mechs, and Bikes gain +1 Move. Arilleriy Gain +1 Range. All your other units gain an additional +2** Defense.

64. Vulture
Scavenges the battlefields and the cities, picking everything clean.
"Waste not, want not!"
Boosts: Direct Fire Ground Units
Effect: Attack +1*, Your units regain half their maximum Fuel and 1 Ammo whnever they destroy an enemy unit.
Spoils of War
All properties you are currently capturing lose 5 capture points. All properties of yours being captured recover 5 capture points. Restore all ammo to all of your Indirect Fire units.
Image Image

Dragonite

Re: Agent CO Gun's persona closet, 64 forms and still growing!

Postby Dragonite » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:49 am

OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You changed it. :P
And you made me lol back then.

Delta_Angelfire

Hackable COs

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 am

Rise from the dead, my topic! Rise! It's Xen's fault for releasing his CO editor and giving me ideas :-)

65. Zaxxon
Another rogue who left IDS when Caulder took power. A Developer of energized, non-lethal weaponry and armor combinations. In a pinch, the armor power can be re-routed to primary weapons.
"We will set the new rules of war!"
COZone: infinite
Boosts: All Units that can target Ground units
Effect: Attack -4//// Defense +4****; Indirects (except missiles) have -1 range
Kinetic Bypass
Your bonuses change to Attack +0, Defense -2//, and all your affected units gain +1 range and +1 move

66. Commando Blood
A Fanatic who loves destruction. His massive bloodlust is contagious.
"RRAARRRGGHHH!!! Run while you can, peons!!!"
Boosts: Mechs
Effect: Attack +3***, Defense +7*******, Move +1
Bloodrage
All your ground units gain Attack +3, Defense +3, and Move +2, but indirects have range -1. These replace your normal bonuses.

67. Angelus
A silent shadow who rains death and destruction upon the wicked. This former covert-ops demolitions expert is the most feared of the Fanatics. Works only under the cover of fog of war.
"...Target Acquired"
Boosts: Indirects (except battleships), and Transports
Effect: Move +2
Shadow Barrage
Your indirects and transports gain +3 Piercing Vision and Range +2 while retaining their normal movement bonus.

68. Bob the Evangelist
A Fanatic with dangerous charisma. He can find people to join his cause wherever he goes.
"Come! Our reward will be the kingdom beyond this wretched world!"
COZone: 4 (zone expands to infinite on a full charge)
Boosts: All Ground units
Effect: Defense-2//, Heal +2 (costs funds)
30 pieces of Silver
All units recover Fuel, Ammo, and Materials. Bonuses apply to all units, and they also gain Attack +3***

69. Phoenix
A symbol of rebirth for the fanatics, his harsh ascetic command attracts all kinds, and leaves them all with a trance-level awareness.
"Feel the flames!"
Effect: Attack +3***, Defense +3*** Heal -1 (your units take damage during your turn)
Rebirth
All your units recover 3hp
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Wed May 21, 2008 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Agent CO Gun's persona closet, 69 forms and still growing!

Postby HPD » Tue May 20, 2008 3:30 am

Are you creating every possible combination of more or less balanced stat +/- COs so we don't have to?
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Delta_Angelfire

More hackable COs, some revised versions

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Tue May 20, 2008 4:26 am

well... not on purpose... 8)

70. Nagi -added 5/25-
A little girl who is absurdly rich. Loves to play games and draw manga. Thinks of war as a game, and she herself as the ultimate player. Intimidating, but in reality quite weak.
"Down, Down-Right, Right, Attack!"
Effect: Attack -6/////
Ultimate Attack!
Calls a great meteor of destruction, dealing 8 damage to all units in a zone of 2 from the point of impact.

71. Stone -added 5/25-
Rock's big brother, a skilled combat veteran whose steadfastness knows no equal.
"None will pass!"
Boosts: All units except Infantry, Mechs, and Bikes
Effect: Attack -3///, Defense +7*****, Move -2, Heal +7
no CO Power

72. Salamander -added 5/25-
A skilled commander in the former desert war, she gave up her name after the meteors hit. Rival of Jack Sand of the People's Legion, she joined the NRA when she found she would have anoher chance to pay back the humiliating defeat he handed to her.
"'ll become a tool if it means getting to fight you!"
Boosts: Dusters and Infantry
Effect: Attack +8********, Defense +3***, All Units are immune to weather
Wind Rider
Cause a random weather condition for three days, but lose your Attack and Defense boosts.
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Mon May 26, 2008 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Dragonite

Re: Agent CO Gun's persona closet, 69 forms and still growing!

Postby Dragonite » Wed May 21, 2008 1:42 am

how do you keep this UP!

O..dear........big list! :shock:

Delta_Angelfire

Re: Agent CO Gun's persona closet, 72 forms and still growing!

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:29 am

Advance Wars: Dual Ruin Strike Days

73) Vilhelm - Zone 4,
Mechs, Tanks,
+20/+0
COP - Move +2

74) Brent - Zone 4,
All
+0/+10
COP - Heal +3

75) Rin - Zone 4,
Infantry, Bikes, Recon, Flare, AA
+20/+20
COP - Piercing Vision, another +10/+10

76) Issy - Zone 4,
All
+0/+0
COP - Move +1, Range +1

77) Tash - Zone 4
Air
+40/+20
COP - Move +3

78) Gauge - Zone 4
Arty, Rocket, Anti Tank, Bship
+10/+10
COP - Range +2

79) Forscyther - Zone infinite
All
+10/+10
No Power

80) Waylong - Zone 4
Air
+20/+40
COP - +0/+350

81) Greysky - Zone 4
Sea, Seaplane, Copter
+10/+30
COP - Resupply, +20/+0

82) Nickel - Zone 4
All
Immune to weather
COP - Random weather effect, +10/+10

83) Tabina - Zone 4
All
-10/-10
COP - METEORSTIRKE, Move-9, -50/-50

84) Cauldwell - Zone 4
All
Heal +3
No Power

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
85) Control Freak - Zone 1
Recon, Anti-Air, Anti-Tank
+30/+30
-60/+190

86) God's Breath - Zone 1
Wartank, Rocket, Bomber, Cruiser
+60/-20
All Units +60/-40

87) Fox Fire - Zone 2
Flare
-60/+90
Infinite Piercing Vision, +10/+0 All
Last edited by Delta_Angelfire on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Re: Agent CO Gun's persona closet, 72 forms and still growing!

Postby monkymeet » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:27 pm

Is this like, your "balance mode?"
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

Delta_Angelfire

Re: Agent CO Gun's persona closet, 87 forms and still growing!

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Still going.... somehow... :-j

88) Beefer
z1, Artillery - +45/+25, Rng -1
COP - Up Close and Personal
+45/+160, Move +3, Rng -3

89) Overdrive
z2, Tread-types - +15/+15
COP - NitroPlus
Move +5

90) Brimstorm
z1, Indirects - +0/+30, Move +2
COP - Hell Rain
-70/-70, Range +13, Piercing Vision +2
Image Image

Dragonite

Re: Delta_Angelfire's CCO's, 1 Year and 90 CO's later...

Postby Dragonite » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 am

Whoa....

Really big list now..

Broken Link

Postby Broken Link » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:49 pm

The list has grown bigger than my Uncle's list of ex-wives.

Sniffit II

Postby Sniffit II » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 pm

How the hell did you do that?

By the way, love the lawn gnome one. It made me laugh.

And for some reason, the idea of people trying to take orders from a lawn gnome lying in a chair in a batteship gave me strange south park related images...
i don't know what a bishop ninja is but if it can still move diagonal without being seen it's got my vote - Pkdragon

FEAR ME, FEAR THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN MY BALLS, VERIDIAN FOREST! - Dragonite

Vote Sniffit for Space Dictator.

A Guy

Postby A Guy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 am

Thank you for giving me something to read through in my spare time.

Delta_Angelfire

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:11 pm

And non-hackable COs, but more nonetheless. I was bored.

91) Terry
z3, Ground/Sea - Double Terrain Stars
COP - Ambush Tactics
Add Terrain Stars to Attack, Enemy gets no terrain Bonuses

92) Skippy Mc Skipperson
z1, All - Def +30
COP - Time Slip
Your units gain the "Slip" Command. If a unit moved but did not attack, it may move again (and attack as normal). When the COP ends, units which used the "Slip" command return to the spot where the "Slip" was activated. If that space is occupied, the unit is destroyed.

93) Perfectionist
z3, All - Special
Your d2d affects all units, whether your CO is deployed or not. Your units have -2 average luck, and always deal average luck damage. Your opponent's units have +2 average luck, and always deal average luck damage.
COP - Inhuman Precision
Your units all deal (1.5 x hp) luck damage this turn.
Image Image

Return to “Days of Ruin Custom CO Room”