Kilty's Let's Play Randomised Pokemon Fire Red!

This is the media board. Discuss movies, games, music, books and any other media here.

Moderator: Terragent

Kiltman2

Kilty's Let's Play Randomised Pokemon Fire Red!

Post by Kiltman2 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 am

Hello dearest Wars World Newsians! Newsese? Newsish?

Contents
i - Intro
ii - Prologue (Crappy Beginnings)
Part 1 - Crimea River
Part 2 - Does Kilty Dream of Electric Sheep?
Part 3 - Sing us a song, ur a Togepi
Part 4 - Blank Zigzagoon Stare
Part 5 - God I hate Poets

[youtube]vdSA6waSFs8[/youtube]

I welcome you to my humble Let's Play of a Randomised version of Pokemon Fire Red! For the Game Boy Advance handheld video game console machine! By this little old company called Nintendo, I heard they have a bunch of love hotels in Japan and have spread out a little into video gaming but idk

Inspired slightly by the Twitch Plays Pokemon game (what losers are still into that huh >_> <_<) of a similar arrangement - I will be randomising some parts and not others: picking and choosing my favourite settings based off of my conflicting preferences of familiarity and something a little more unusual.

I have put my randomiser settings in the spoilers, so folk can have a look and clue themselves in, or keep them closed to provide an additional level of mystery! Oooooh, the mystery!
Hidden Text

Gotcha.

Nah but seriously, here are the options I'm gonna play with:
-Updated moves to gen 6 types, powers, accuracies (why the hell not, more variety & diversity. No physical / special split though >:I and no Fairy obvs)
-Change impossible evos (so we don't end up with a Kadabra with arrested development, pokes will evolve at a certain level instead. I can't remember what it is - it's a number of some sort. #MAKINGFUNNIES)
-Lower Case Pokemon names (I choose you, CHARMANDER KING OF METAL DEATH. Caps are funny, lower case looks nicer)
-Give National Dex at Start (so we don't end up with a Marill with arrested development, pokes will evolve even if they're not in the Kanto Dex)
-Poke Stats UNCHANGED (I just think randomising and messing with this & poke types messes with the game too much. If I meet an Arbok, I don't want it to turn out to be a special sweeping Bug type damnit. I like my beer cold, my breakfasts hot, and where I stand when I'm fighting a god damn Arbok.)
-Poke abilities RANDOM (no wonder guard)
-Poke movesets RANDOM, PREFER SAME TYPE (pokes still learn moves at the levels they would otherwise in game - only random! LOLZ)

Trainer pokemon: type themed
-Rival to KEEP pokemon used through game
-Don't use legendaries
-No early wonder guard (fudge Shedinja)
-Randomise Trainer names & Class names (much hilarity will ensue)

Wild Pokemon
-Area 1-to-1 mapping (one poke will replace each pokemon in this area. This also applies for cave levels & the like.)
-Similar stength (will try to be same level & stats as replaced poke)
-No legendaries (they are boring)
-Set minimum catch rate (so I won't lose another fudge 20 great balls CURSE YOU HERACROSS)
-Randoomise held items.

Static pokemon
A static pokemon on the map will be replaced with a pokemon from its own class, legendary replaces legendary & normal replaces normal. Not gonna get a Moltres in place of a Snorlax - because as I've said, Legendaries are boring.

TMs & Move Tutors
-All moves randomised
-TM/HM Compatibility Random (same type preferred)

In game trades
-Random given and requested, random nickname, OT, IVs, items (why the hell no)

Field items RANDOM

And that's that. Shoot any questions you have, there is at least one very notable omission...
So here's the rules:
-This is a Nuzlocke run. Check out the rules, but here they are in short:
A poke faints, it's gone. It gets released.
Catch the first pokemon you find in an area. If you dinnae, you don't get a pokemon from that area.
Name every pokemon you catch.

Oh Kilty, Kilty (I hear you pawing at your computer screens), how are you going to name all of those wonderful pokemon you're going to catch with your lovely man hands?

Well for one, you're sounding kinda creepy. Tone it down a little, like 35%. Nah, 30%. That's good.

But yes! I will combine two factors:
The names of WWNers who reply to this thread, in order (name bank in spoilers) aaaaaaaaaaand
My disgusting and vibrant love for crumpets pop music. So, all top 40 crumpets, all the really crap music you have to turn your radio over from - I am so into that. The worse the better. For at least the last 40 years or so of music history, I'll be choosing some of the worst artists alongside some more reputable folks too. It's largely what I fancy doing though, bottom line. But yeah: I will be naming pokes after WWNers and pop music artists of today and yesteryear. How exciting!

I am however, really bad at Nuzlocke runs. So I will allow myself 3 lives to use on any pokemon I feel I have to resurrect for whatever reason. I know this is bending the rules - but randomisers can throw any old crumpets at you. Y'ken? I am sure that you ken.

Name Bank!
Hidden Text
LOOK AT ALL YOUR PRETTY NAMES
Linkman - Nidroran Male (mysterious pokemon foretold by a dream. What's the Link, Man?)
McTool - Rattata (Made me feel like a Scottish tool. Pokemon held blank mail when first encountered. But what does it mean?)
HPD
Treedweller
Shift Breaker
monkymeet
Dragonite
Daisy
Terragent
MysteriousLad
onewaystreet
Hexagon
hawkesnightmare
Pkdragon
Bonesy
Sven
DieselPheonix

So without further ado, let us begin our adventure...
Last edited by Kiltman2 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kiltman2

Re: Kilty's Let's Play Randomised Pokemon Fire Red!

Post by Kiltman2 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:36 am

Randomised FIRE RED BIZNITCHES YEAH POP OUT THE CHAMPERS

Prologue (Crappy Beginnings)

Ah, the Burj Al Arab, what a sight. Brings a tear to my eye :')

Hang on, where am I? Last thing I remember was...

I'm in a forest... I guess, and what are--

AHHH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT THING'S HEAD
AND THAT BACK
IT'S LIKE A STEGOSAURUS HAD A CHILD WITH A CHAINSAW

He's coming right for me - quick, time to crumpets myself so he won't eat me!

...Uh, where did he go? What happened? And what's with that dragon thing? Does he want to eat me too? :(((

Oh man! Yes, finally a person to talk to! Hey, mate, do you know what the fudge is happening? Oh, and do you have any wet wipes - I seem to have soiled myself to evade being digested #classy

Really? I uh, wouldn't shake my hands if I were you. Or stand too close :(

Oak-K.

I don't want to know what people are going to call me if you don't get me new trousers, mate. :I

This world Image
WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT WORM IT'S THE SIZE OF MY FLIPPING HEAD

Yeah well I once got a 13 McNuggets when I paid for 12, but I don't brag about it, mate.

Sorry? What does it look like?

UH GEEZ MATE IS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO TELL, WHAT DOES IT EVEN MATTER ANYWAY ABOLISH THE GENDER BINARY YA OLD COOT.
I have a penis, if that helps? I keep it under my bed in a glass jar ^.^

And by the way, the name is Kilty.

...I see. I see that's the source of confusion. Well it is not, it is NOT, a skirt. Don't let the suspenders fool you - tis a fine kilt worn by the manliest of men and the manliest of maiden.

Have you got anything else to say? Or are you just gonna keep staring at my garters?

Congratulations on the procreation.

"Even as babies, he would try to gouge your eyes out!"

Oak, my face is up here. Pull it together mate - I have fabulous legs, yes, with a fine muscular tone and a muscular brown smear down the...
The uh.

...Seriously Oak, I'm really going to need that change of clothes.

What's the rival's name going to be! Gimme your suggestions. I uh, run a dictatorship not a democracy - no votes this time. But whatever name tickles my pickle the most I'll pick. Lemme know!

~Kilty
Last edited by Kiltman2 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue May 13, 2014 3:14 am

I LOVE THIS TOPIC

Possible names for the rival:

- Dicks, Butts, etc
- AWN (of course!)
- Putin
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

McTool

Post by McTool » Tue May 13, 2014 3:34 am

I SUPPORT THIS

IF PUTIN LOSES WE RIOT
Make good choices

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue May 13, 2014 3:37 am

I'm kinda curious as to what you're going to end up with. Just make sure you get the balance right so you don't end up completely breaking the game for whatever reason or, if you don't randomize enough, end up with basically a normal run with only a few variations.

Putin for rival is fine, other suggestion is Narts. They're basically the same person anyway.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue May 13, 2014 4:12 am

Omg, I'm all ABOUT abolishing the gender binary too

And guys, guys, I got this. Name the rival Putin, and name our first pokemon 'Pussy Riot'.

McTool

Post by McTool » Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 am

Hell yes
Make good choices

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Tue May 13, 2014 5:04 am

Yeah, I was going to try and come up with something witty and hilarious but I'm pretty much going to have to go with the gang here and say that you should call him Putin, or "Chamber Pot" as we say in England.

Man, between this, the revival of the Breath of Fire LP and the fact that I've been going through The Dark ID's LPs on the archive I'm kind of tempted to start one of my own again. Something short so I'd actually finish it this time. And with both the PS4 and the Vita having a screenshot function I could do something fairly recent too.

Or I could just do Luftrausers and have a complete LP with only eleven screenshots.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue May 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Shifty your Pokemon Crystal LP was definitely top tier in WWN

Second only to earthbound of course, but what I'm saying is I'd totally support you doing one again.

(or maybe even helping Kilty with this one?)
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Post by monkymeet » Wed May 14, 2014 12:28 am

can i be the 6th pokemons plz

kthx
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

Kiltman2

Post by Kiltman2 » Wed May 14, 2014 12:50 am

Part 1 - Crimea River

WELCOME BACK

To bring you back to speed - I was in the woods, met some weird monsters, shat myself and met a senile professor who has a thing for legs. CONTINUE ADVENTURE.

C'mon Oak, don't you remember his name? It's such a manly, manly name.

Look, you've gone and made him cry

I don't think it's any good Oak, I think he's really hurt...

That's the name, don't wear it out.

Super duper. Now do I get paid for this sort of thing or uh
uh
...I feel kinda weird
Like, like I'm gonna...
AHHHH
I'M FALLING DOWN A PIT OF DESPAIR
AHH
ah, what the fudge.
Oh, I'm back in my room.
So that was all a dream! The forest, the dragon, Professor Oak acting all weird not knowing who I was and what gender I was hahahaha, oh that was all a very weird, badly interfaced dream! Well that's a relief. And if all of that was a dream, well then the little unfortunate soiling incident must be too!...

Nope. Nope. It's like Charlie and his Incontinent Chocolate Factory in here.
Uhh, I can't let Mum see it happened again... :(

Computers! The internet has the answer for everything! Do a quick little google search...

DAMN YOU GOOGLE YOU ARE NO USE TO ME

I uh... I just guess I have to bundle up these sheets, my clothes and hide them somewhere. Hide them somewhere Mum's never gonnae find them...
Perfect!

Now to head downstairs and act natural.

HEY MUM WHAT'S FOR DINNER I HOPE IT'S crumpets SHEETS--- I MEAN UH, BURGERS!! ;D
...Sorry? What did I do wrong Mum, I haven't done anything wrong... :I

Oh. Cheers Mum. Grand. Amazing parenting there. You get all your parenting tips from TV, huh? Maybe if Dr Phil told you to cut down on the bottle of wine before lunch you would stop? Hm? HM? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Right I need some fresh air. I think I can still smell it :S

Glad it's my name on the front of the house, despite being like 10 years old and clearly not the primary earner of this household. At least they know where to drop off my Nintendo magazines :D

I'll go for a little stroll and stretch my legs. The folk in this town are kinda weird though...
"I can do kinky roleplay as Sonic the Hedgehog on the forum I moderate!"

Goddamnit I need to get out of this place.
FREEDOM

They have me! They have me trapped in this nest of smelly fat RPing weirdos and my mum who is so pissed she wants her 10 year old son to leave home :( :( :(

ImageImageImage
Wait, you're going to help me, Professor Oak? Help me escape this nonsense! :D

ImageImage
Yeah I'd watch it Oak. Putin doesn't like it when he doesn't get his own way..

Pic unrelated

ImageImage
Pull yourself together Oak. Like a pair of curtains! ha ha hahhahaha #jokes #funny #humour #hilarious #hilarity #banter #nofilter

Wait... POKEMON ARE REAL.
aRE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME
AHHHHHH FREAKING THE fudge OUT RIGHT NOW

ImageImage
Yeah well once I got 13 McNuggets when I ordered 12, but you don't hear me bragging about it. (I said that last in a dream so suck it Oak)

ImageImage
Well that just sounds like you're irresponsible Oak. Are you hitting the sauce as hard as my Mum?
...and uh, thanks as well I guess, mate!

THESE ARE MY CHOICES
ImageImageImage
Yeah Oak, that isn't what their names are. Maybe skip the breakfast beer tomorrow buddy.

But what to choose?...

Putin is just too good of a name :)

THIS IS WHERE YOU LOT COME IN.

Vote via replying in this topic, one vote per person. Most votes also picks the poke. Polls are open for 48 hours, choose wisely!

Oh Kilty, these pokemon appear almost hand-picked...
You're just so fudge prescient aren't you. Yeah, I picked some of my favourite pokemon who still obey a rock - paper - scissors type triangle, and also have 2 evolutions. Call me a stickler, but I love 2 evos.

Also - all the gym leaders will be randomised as well. Their types will be consistent, but Brock might be a Fire type! Sabrina a Normal! Koga a Bug! Misty a water, because the RNG is funny like that sometimes....

So yeah. Vote away! Also be aware I have rival keeps starter ON, meaning we will have to deal with the poke to the right of any one we pick. Keep that in mind!

I'll also take suggestions for what we should call our first Pokemon. I like Pussy Riot as a name (and it fits!) but they're a little too activisty and genuinely punk-y. I'm more of a Ke$ha and Pitbull kinda gal. Classless as a communist utopia.

Peace and Love
~Kilty
Last edited by Kiltman2 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed May 14, 2014 1:33 am

i vote narts for rival
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed May 14, 2014 5:46 am

Trapinch. That 100 attack is going to be odd. But generally, I like flygon a lot >_>

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed May 14, 2014 6:21 am

I like Flygon too, but getting to Flygon means going through Trapinch and Vibrava which are totally meh.

I vote Flaaffy, and Pussy Riot!

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed May 14, 2014 6:29 am

pss if you choose flaafy there's some killer pubic hair jokes to be made

McTool

Post by McTool » Wed May 14, 2014 6:39 am

DAT AMPHAROS MAKE IT HAPPEN

It'd better be Pussy Riot. Alternately, name the first several pokes after the various members
Make good choices

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed May 14, 2014 7:32 am

THIS LP IS GOOD BUT IT'S BETTER WITH SHEEP
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 am

#Poliswag
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

daisy

Post by daisy » Wed May 14, 2014 9:43 am

Crimea river.

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Post by monkymeet » Wed May 14, 2014 11:54 am

FLAAFFY TAFFY
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm

P.S. Kilty this is great and funny!

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Wed May 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Flaffy named Pussy Riot. Please. For me.

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Wed May 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Uh, guys, that's a Mareep.

That said, my vote is for Trapinch. Flygon is crazy awesome.

Also, I love how the starters have been randomised in a way that will make your rival inevitably pick a pokémon that's useless against the one you start out with.

Kiltman2

Post by Kiltman2 » Wed May 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Scores on the doors:

Poliwag / #Poliswag - 1 votes
Mareep / Pussy Riot - 5 votes
Trapinch / - 2 votes.

About 27 hours remain. All to play for!

PS @Terr, uh yeah. Randomised. I totally didn't make a mistake in ordering the pokes. Nope. Not at all.
>_>
<_<
*runs*

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Thu May 15, 2014 5:06 am

Definetly poliswag, but just to point out he has 3 evs technically one sumo fat thing the other da frog. The name... well Obama of course.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Thu May 15, 2014 7:13 am

Poliswag is definitely the best nickname provided here, but sheeps actually exists and there are scotsman jokes to be made! (somethingsomething kilts something)

(so pick the sheep)
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 am

isn't Poliwag supposed to be a tadpole, those totally exist, right?

also, I have basically nothing to contribute to this LP (I don't really play Pokemon), I just appreciate its existence
Omnes adsint, quamvis dementi, quamvis nefasti

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu May 15, 2014 8:32 am

I must also cast my vote on Mareep. Ampharos is too much of a powerhouse to turn down. As Linky said, Trapinch and Vibrava are meh, and the fighting/water combo on Poliwrath will bite you in the ass later on.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Thu May 15, 2014 11:59 am

i vote trapinch because screw effectiveness, trapinch is awesome
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

daisy

Post by daisy » Thu May 15, 2014 12:13 pm

I'd go Poliwag. If this was gen IV then Mareep would be better.

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Thu May 15, 2014 1:37 pm

poliwag

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Thu May 15, 2014 1:55 pm

I've heard Ampaharos called many things before, but never a powerhouse :/

Also fighting/water is a super good type combination - just poliwrath itself is not quite so flash.

Sven

Post by Sven » Thu May 15, 2014 5:33 pm

eh all it takes to wreck in game is an 80+ base stat to attack off of and some decent coverage. they'll all do well.

toss my vote in for pussy riot the mareep. name is too good.

Kiltman2

Post by Kiltman2 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Voting is now closed!

FINAL TALLIES

Trapinch - 3 votes.
Poliwag - 4 votes
MAREEP - 8 VOTES WOAAHHHH

There we go, folks! We're going with a little electric sheep called Pussy Riot. :)

Part 2 - Does Kilty Dream of Electric Sheep?

Uhm, no... Oak, dude, half a bottle of scotch is not a good lunch.

:D :D :D!!!

Obvs.

ImageImage
Look, she's a lady! Beautiful cute little thing, I think I'll name her PUSSY RIOT. Has a nice sorta ring to it huh :)

PUSSY RIOT IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Aw sick, she's good at tracing! She's gonna come in handy at school :D They make me do tracing instead of boring maths with the rest of the kids. I even get my own cupboard :)

ImageImage
SICK MOVES BRAH

Oh what's this, she's holding something?
TM35? What could that be...

SWEET AS HELL SHE'LL BE A SHEEP WITH A METAL TAIL. THAT IS LITERALLY SO METAL. #jokes #humour # funnies #makingthesefunnieslikeimpaidforthis #helpmeitsasickness

SICK

Oh man! You're gonna be able to whip stuff with your iron tail. You're so cool Pussy Riot :D

...sorry, what's the matter little sheepie? You don't like the word "whip"? Why would Pussy Riot have a problem with whipping?

[youtube]eiw0fw_sJOk[/youtube]
Video unrelated

ImageImage
Pfft, Putin. You arrogant prick. You have a damp thin-skinned tadpole, I have a cute little sheepie that can turn its tail into iron.

Have a quick little google search...
GOOGLE YOU REALLY NEED TO PICK UP YOUR GAME A LITTLE BIT THIS IS ATROCIOUS.

Huh, what's this on the desk next to me? It has entry on Mareep...

Mareep
Wool Pokemon
Height: 2'00" / 0.6 m
Weight: 17.2 lbs. / 7.8 kg
Info: If static electricity builds in its body, its fleece doubles in volume. Touching it will shock you. Its fleece grows continually. In the summer, the fleece is fully shed, but it grows back in a week. It stores lots of air in its soft fur, allowing it to stay cool in summer and warm in winter. Mareep's fluffy coat of wool rubs together and builds a static charge. The more static electricity is charged, the more brightly the lightbulb at the tip of its tail grows.

Kilty's notes: Good choice everyone! Mareep is super awesome. I don't think I got one in my original Silver run many many moons ago, but my cousin had one and his Ampharos looked ace. The name "Mareep" is thought to derive from "Mary had a little lamb". Should instead be "Mary had a little lamp", because, you know, it's electric. Hahahahahaha. I'll show myself out.

Additionally, Pussy Riot has the "Trace" ability, which copies the ability of the opposite pokemon. This is an awesome ability, as you can well imagine.

Nice, unnecessary information! I'm really glad this information is now in my brain! Thank you, random pokemon encyclopaedia thingy!

...before I go, just gonna play a little prank on Oak ;)

Hahaha, a perfect frape! Let's see how it goes down :P
...Uh-oh :(

Better leave before Oak notices...

AH fudge

"Let's dance, puny boy!"

RIVAL BATTLE
Music: [youtube]ka9GALExUeo[/youtube]

Uh... okay.

Kilty's notes: This is a wonderful quirk of randomisation - the trainer class names have been totally messed around, and by sheer coincidence Rival has been replaced with Champion. Which is incredible. BACK TO ADVENTURE

LITTLE PRESUMPTUOUS EH PUTIN YOU'VE NOT EVEN WON A POKEMON BATTLE YET HUH

hur hur hur hur pussy

You're so good at tracing Pussy Riot! Even if it is that stupid, pathetic damp little tadpole thing hahaha #ballinhard

Pfft, this should wrap itself up in no time. Any last words, Putin?

ImageImage

Holy mother of crumpets.

Kilty's notes: Water Spout is a really cool move, limited to just Wailord, Wailmer, and Kyrogue in gen 3, but of course more widespread with the randomiser. It is a base 150, 100 accuracy move which decreases in power the less HP the user has. Additionally, with the same type attack bonus (STAB) of Water Type Poliwag using a Water Type move being x1.5 - we just got hit with a 225 base power move. Pussy Riot took the equivalent of a STAB hyper beam to the face and lived. This is a beast of a move on a really quick poke. Have to watch out for #Poliswag huh

Pussy Riot used Thunderbolt!ImageImage
SUCK IT PUTIN

ImageImage
Yeah, sucks to be you huh :P

I uh, take it back man. Your tadpole is actually pretty strong as it is...

HEY I DON'T SMELL, EVEN THOUGH I MAY HAVE CRAPPED THE BED LAST NIGHT AND we don't have a shower.... ok. You've won this round, Putin.

Let's celebrate with a little bit of music, eh Pussy Riot? Do you know any tunes to celebrate smashing Putin?

[youtube]gjI0KYl9gWs[/youtube]

what are you doing to those guitars pussy riot they are in so much pain you are hurting them and who did that to your voice oak has a lot to answer for shhh it's ok it's ok the bad man is gone now shhhh

End of update! Next one will either be in a few days or in a week or so - I'm on holiday next week :D
Last edited by Kiltman2 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Fri May 16, 2014 12:23 am

Fiiiiiine.

You'd better get a Smeargle and name it Guybrush. Well, assuming randomness and Nuzlocke don't get in the way, that is.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri May 16, 2014 1:03 am

Uh

The awesomeness of Pussy Riot is so big that not even Poliswag's cheating got through!

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri May 16, 2014 1:16 am

Considering you nearly got wiped on the first enemy move, I don't hold much faith in a Nuzlocke run here...

It was epic, though.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Fri May 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Poliwag probably weaponized all the tears of Putin in this topic.

Sven

Post by Sven » Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 pm

oh god these moves are hilarious

early game is not made to have 90+ BP moves thrown around from not fully evolved pokes.

good luck kilty!

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Fri May 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Dragonite wrote:Poliwag probably weaponized all the tears of Putin in this topic.
Poliswag feeds on misery. Tears are the fuel that brings Poliswag power, the souls of which are mere playthings. Poliswag may faint in battle, but he will never die.