Bowie died.

This is the media board. Discuss movies, games, music, books and any other media here.

Moderator: Terragent

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Bowie died.

Post by Linkman » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:17 am

Yesterday.

:'(
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Pkdragon

Re: Bowie died.

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:30 am

:(

god dammit not bowie

RIP
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:03 am

honestly did not expect this

RIP
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:07 am

shoot is everyone dying or what?

RIP
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

daisy

Post by daisy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:17 am

He kept his cancer quiet.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:43 am

under pressure is my favourite song
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 am

He can't stay here with all the madmen any more.

daisy

Post by daisy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:05 am

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:16 am

so this happened today
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis