Rio 2016

This is the media board. Discuss movies, games, music, books and any other media here.

Moderator: Terragent

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Rio 2016

Post by Linkman » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:50 am

C'mon WWN why do I always have to start these topics?

Please talk about:

- Will Usain Bolt get gold in the 100m at 29?
- How'd you like the opening ceremony? Certainly better than the World Cup's.
- Did you know the peeps that did the US broadcast were pissed they were listed as "Estados Unidos" instead of "USA"?
- How hot is Gisele Bundchen?

:D
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Narts

Re: Rio 2016

Post by Narts » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:56 am

international doping contest 2016: disease and robberies edition

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:24 am

looking forward to the cuban team completely destroying everyone at boxing
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:41 am

Wait I thought I read that Usain Bolt was injured and wouldn't be participating?
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:45 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/olympics/201 ... y-because/

So yeah, but he should be competing.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:09 am

Holy crumpets that crash in the women's road race. I'm glad to hear she's okay, but it did not look good.

And then the American who led the last 10 km was passed by three riders in the last 100 m and didn't medal. Harsh :(

Also whitewater canoeing is incredible and the American broadcast needs to show more of it.
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:39 am

Yeah I saw the road race. That was really an awful crash. Let's hope for the best.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:19 am

daisy

Post by daisy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:10 am

Okay so I don't give a flying fudge about the Olympics and I think the socioeconomic situation surrounding it is worthy of a boycott, but the US winning their first medal in shooting is hilarious.