Advance Wars 2: Andy's Adventure v0.9 (NC, HC, WR!)

Discussion of complete and in-progress major AW Hacks or Projects - challenge hacks, War Room map packs, Online Advance Wars sims.

Moderator: Terragent

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: Advance Wars 2: Andy's Adventure v0.9 (NC, HC, WR!)

Post by Xenesis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:36 am

They're patch files so you'll need to use a patching utility to apply them to an AW2 ROM.

There's a few linked on the frontpage: https://www.warsworldnews.com/wp/category/hacks/
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Gigalink

Post by Gigalink » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:12 am

Just started playing it. Love the dialogue so far and Flak actually having indirect bombers! :lol:

Lpoolm

Post by Lpoolm » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Thanks so much for this, advance Wars are some of my favourite games ever and when I stumbled across this had to give it a go.
I thought I was pretty good but its hard! Struggled on the first level a few times.
The game keeps crashing for me though on an orange star level, it's starts with "the enemy has a factory" text. If I try and press start and miss all of the chat the game freezes, if I click through the text the game loads but seems to be all corruption across the screen that makes it unplayable.
Any tips would be great thanks