War Room Hack II - Beta Test

Discussion of complete and in-progress major AW Hacks or Projects - challenge hacks, War Room map packs, Online Advance Wars sims.

Moderator: Terragent

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

War Room Hack II - Beta Test

Post by Xenesis » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi Guys!

At this point, I feel the War Room Hack II is complete enough to test for bugs and weird issues so it can be a fully awesomeised hack.

Patch is here

What's Complete:
Maps
Time Limits
CO Mods
Tutorial
Unlocks
AI CO Power usage improvements
Bugfixes

What's not Complete:

List of things to be done before 1.0 release:
New Title Screen

List of Things to Be Done (when they're done) Eventually
Confirm S-Ranks with all COs on every Map

Known Bugs:

What To Report:
Mechanical Bugs (Weird damage amounts, units stopping when not supposed to, etc.)
Tiling Errors (Wrong tile on maps, map edges, missing shadows, property changes background when capped, etc.)
Times! (I need to know if I've set times too low/high)
Units with bad stats (Unusual ammo/fuel amounts)
AI Doing absurd things (Not building air units on an air map, etc.)
Comments on other things! :D

Enjoy, report back and I should be able to get out a grand amazing final version soon-ish. :D

Edit:
Maps With Confirmed S-Ranks
All of them! Well done!
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Mark999

Re: War Room Hack II - Beta Test

Post by Mark999 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Sweet! I didn't anticipate this coming out so soon.

Okay, I just played 4 maps, unfortunately that's all I have time for for now.

I played Spann Island with Kindle; she seems to be working a-okay, except for her music, as mentioned.

Crescent Isle still seems to be having that tileset issue we saw a few screenshots ago. Anyways I cleared it easily with Sami. Victory March is still broken.

Talysman......I'm starting to regret putting so many Tanks out. And you made KANBEI the enemy? Can we pick another CO for this? I notice none of the OS COs or Adder or Lash do any solo missions at all. I like variety in my enemies. That's why there's one map for every CO in my hack. Just a thought.

Whirlpool...well I get to see Caulder in action, which is awesome, aside from the AI trying to CO a unit every turn. Just BARELY beat it with Sensei. This is a really tough one - as I mentioned, I ported this from Field Commander, and this map was the only hard one. Ah well, if the other COs can 300-point it I'm fine with this, but that remains to be seen.

One last thing: Why no Versus mode? I want to pit the bosses against each other. :(

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Ack, I forgot to update Crescent Isle.

Will do that!

If you're concerned about the units, I can mix up the units a bit. I used Kanbei because it wasn't too hard with other COs...but it's definitely not outside the realms of possibility to change it up anyhow.

As for no Vs mode, I just did it like that so I could control the menu properly. If there's demand for it I can pull it out separately. :)
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Robosturm

Post by Robosturm » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:07 am

Well, i found that the AI sometimes moves a Direct Unit (in my case Mechs with 10HP)
between two of my Tanks having 5 or 6 HP but the AI didn't attack but select wait as an order.
Something similar happened with an Artillery that didn't fire eventhough it could (didn't do anything with it instead).
Every time this happens the Unit of the AI was inside the Firerange of my Indirect-Units (if that helps).
Commander Wars only another AW-Clone?
Want to help us? (We search some spriters)
CommanderWars@gmx.de

Mark999

Post by Mark999 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 am

I noticed on Bombardier one of the enemy B-Copters starts with 9 fuel. It moves on the Airport on the first turn to get refueled. Dunno if that's intentional or not.

Waza cleared in 10 days, 300 points. "Aha ha ha! Pathetic!" - Kindle. Doesn't even matter that Sturm's power meter is half its original size...although the final map has me scared.

Ugh...Under Siege? Why is this map here? This isn't difficult, all I have to ----- RAIN?! HOW DID THAT GET THERE oh wait doesn't matter SAMI MECH FLOOD GO GO GO 12 days, 255 points NO ONE WOULD DARE USE SAMI ON THIS MAP HURR

Sonja's D2D causes Fog. I'm either in the presence of a monster...or a maestro. Can't decide.

City of Gold........................YOU GOTTA BE crumpets ME. KANBEI'S ERROR?! THE HARD VERSION?!?!....why is one of the tanks on water? And what the hell is with Kindle's COP quotes? Derp3 or something?

Okay...Old Wounds.......................................I want my mommy. :shock:

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 am

Oh crap, I screwed up some of the quotes pointers. I updated the quotes but not the pointers to them. ><

B-Copter is supposed to be supplied. I'll fix that.

10 Days? Okay.

One of the tanks is on Water in City of Gold? :/ Fix that too.

Hey - at least you get more units than eagle and don't have the disadvantage of fog :P

Robosturm: What maps? I don't have much control over the AI.

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:07 pm

I can't even seem to get the game to load properly after I patch it. Not sure what's going on.
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Fogel got it to work by running Ye olde cleaner patch. Just for anyone else's information.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am

Updated the patch:

•B-Copter on Bombardier had correct fuel set
•Crescent Isle was brought to correct version and tile bugs fixed
•Misaligned units of City of Gold were fixed
•Tiling errors on City of Gold were fixed
•P2 (Hawke's) Allegiance on Riverside was fixed to Player Allied
•AI on Riverside changed to a mode that should hopefully break pipe seams
•Kindle's Power Quotes Fixed
•Von Bolt's Power Quotes Fixed

Redownload from the same link :)

Robosturm

Post by Robosturm » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:39 am

Robosturm: What maps? I don't have much control over the AI.
I know that you don't have much control but at least i thing that the AW2 AI would have attacked with the Mech.
And that Indirect-Unit normally moves out of the range.

It happened on Spamn Island Sami(me) against Jess.
I test some more maps tomorrow (also trying to create similar situations).
CommanderWars@gmx.de

Heroic Spyro

Post by Heroic Spyro » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:24 am

Caulder has insane wired money amount on Whirlpool it like this amount 304294964896 when he uses his Super Power.

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:42 am

Speaking of Whirlpool, I'm not sure how feasible it is to win with a CO who destroys anti-airs on roads in one hit, as low HP anti-airs are valuable shields.

I managed a 4-day win with Colin after some messing around; it was mostly possible because there was one anti-air that for inexplicable reasons sat on the city next to the HQ and then proceeded to do nothing, never moving or attacking even as I captured the HQ.

I also would have won with Kanbei in 4 days if not for the new damage formula; specifically, the fact that Samurai Spirit no longer guarantees an HQ capture.

At this point, my thoughts on this map are "you can probably knock the time limit down to 5 days, but you might need to tweak deployment a bit for a few COs".
Dragon Fogel,

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

Mark999

Post by Mark999 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 am

Fogel. Dude. You beat that with Colin? Damn. 300 points?

EDIT: I just managed to beat it with Colin myself. 268 points, 4 days. One of the AA units had the same issue for me, too. What's up with that?

Fastest 300-point time I can manage on Iron Knuckle is 9 days with Sensei. Not exactly Kanbei-friendly, this map.

Fort Isthmus...the 30-fuel B-Copter is intentional, right? I kinda like that idea. Or at least Eagle does. Also, I noticed the pipes have wierd structures; like the pipeline isn't connected with the seam. This isn't the only map with this problem, either.

...do Air units not burn fuel naturally every turn anymore?

Okay, Legion Peninsula........Oh this just keeps getting better and better. Why does he have Missiles?! I have no air units! Cleared in 11 days with Jess, 273 points. Don't ask how it's possible to get the full 300 against GRIT.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm

Kohaku sama wrote:Caulder has insane wired money amount on Whirlpool it like this amount 304294964896 when he uses his Super Power.
Ack, means my money fix for Caulder didn't work. I know what the problem is, I obviously need to change how I fixed it if it happened again...
Dragon Fogel wrote:I also would have won with Kanbei in 4 days if not for the new damage formula; specifically, the fact that Samurai Spirit no longer guarantees an HQ capture.
Don't think I changed the damage formula, although I might have docked Kanbei's stats by 10%.
I managed a 4-day win with Colin after some messing around; it was mostly possible because there was one anti-air that for inexplicable reasons sat on the city next to the HQ and then proceeded to do nothing, never moving or attacking even as I captured the HQ.
Hrm, must have set the Unit AI wrong, I can set that one to move. >_<
Mark999 wrote:Fort Isthmus...the 30-fuel B-Copter is intentional, right? I kinda like that idea. Or at least Eagle does. Also, I noticed the pipes have wierd structures; like the pipeline isn't connected with the seam. This isn't the only map with this problem, either.
Yes, it's intentional. As for the weird pipe structures, I need to update the graphics for the horizontal seams - one of the maps uses them as a solitary seam.
...do Air units not burn fuel naturally every turn anymore?
Eagle's Copters wont. 2 - 2 = 0 :)
Okay, Legion Peninsula........Oh this just keeps getting better and better. Why does he have Missiles?! I have no air units! Cleared in 11 days with Jess, 273 points. Don't ask how it's possible to get the full 300 against GRIT.
Some of the COs will deploy air units (Eagle, Sensei, etc.). He had no anti-air capabilities beforehand.

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:03 pm

You should either reformat

"I'm Kindle, gorgeous and
clever!"

to

"I'm Kindle, gorgeous and clever!"

or

"I'm Kindle,
gorgeous and clever!"

I didn't notice whether or not clever rolls off but I guess it does??? also I forget how to beat mial's cape quickly other than a t-copter rush

EDIT: beat Mial's Cape in 22 days by brute forcing with kindle, you can probably cut it down to 18-20, score 284 because I am a lazy fudge and somehow lost 11 units

Iron Knuckle, 300 pts, Andy 12 days. Kanbei was being retarded and didn't build one AA until I was starting to cap his HQ pffft. I can see a easy HQ capture so drop it down to 10 maybe? That or make it easier for Kanbei to capture the base under my HQ, he doesn't go for it quickly enough to be a threat

Waza: Haven't played it, but looking at the AI they could use a boost in starting funds... depends on how annoying that Md Tank becomes

Marshalds: 296 pts, Andy, 15 days, max is a pushover, I got his HQ by day 8 and no pipe seams were burst yet, I'd make the south one a forest or city to be less generous
Only in math can you buy 600 cantaloupes and not look like a nutter.

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Yes, it was 300.
Xenesis wrote:
Dragon Fogel wrote:I also would have won with Kanbei in 4 days if not for the new damage formula; specifically, the fact that Samurai Spirit no longer guarantees an HQ capture.
Don't think I changed the damage formula, although I might have docked Kanbei's stats by 10%.
I guess I thought you'd changed the way defense works. Maybe I should double-check his stats.
Xenesis wrote:
Hrm, must have set the Unit AI wrong, I can set that one to move. >_<
It moved onto that city and then did nothing, to be more specific. And aww, there goes a hilarious easy win. Guess I'll save testing for after that's fixed.

As a predeployed map with a short time limit and very tight Technique (you can only lose one unit!), this is definitely one to be checked with all COs.
Dragon Fogel,

Don't call me "Dragon".

Mark999

Post by Mark999 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:55 pm

x0_000 wrote: Iron Knuckle, 300 pts, Andy 12 days. Kanbei was being retarded and didn't build one AA until I was starting to cap his HQ pffft. I can see a easy HQ capture so drop it down to 10 maybe? That or make it easier for Kanbei to capture the base under my HQ, he doesn't go for it quickly enough to be a threat
Actually, nine.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Ooh, a video. Awesome.

That'll give me some pointers ^_^

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 pm

I got it in 8 last night and could probably do so fairly reliably with any CO except Kanbei. (And maybe Sturm, since this is low-defense Sturm we're talking about here.)

Mostly it depended on him not building anything on his left base, so I could block it for a couple of days with a tank (built on Day 2 by saving money), then by the time I needed to move the tank, the HQ capture was secure.
Dragon Fogel,

Don't call me "Dragon".

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Do you need a tank, or is an APC enough?

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Well, I used the tank to attack an infantry that wandered back towards the HQ later. Not sure how well an APC would work.
Dragon Fogel,

Don't call me "Dragon".

Robosturm

Post by Robosturm » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Marshlands is very easy i've beaten it in 9 Days using Kindle (First Round APC+Inf; 3 Round got Max HQ literally Game Over)
Bank Robery needed 14 Days could do it a little bit faster but Sensei used his COP 2 or 3 Times which slowed down my Offence. (Sami)
Spann Island needed 12 Days got the Base in the Middle first and when everything was quite easy.(Sami)
Edit:Waza needed 6 Days (Kanbei, Sturm only builds Infantries and one APC destroyed his whole Army while i didn't build a single Unit)
CommanderWars@gmx.de

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 am

fudge we need to give Sturm an army so he doesn't stupid himself to death

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

Got the 8 day on Iron Knuckle with Kanbei, you can bum rush the HQ with an APC/inf combo, only two infantry stick around, one attacks the APC and the other is capturing the city next to the HQ, you can then build a tank/recons to handle them

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 am

x0_000 wrote:fudge we need to give Sturm an army so he doesn't stupid himself to death
Hrm.

I think some of the low funds maps need more funds for the AI and possibly less dumb. I'll see what I can do.

Robosturm

Post by Robosturm » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:48 am

Beaten Whirlpool in 7 days (very easy no CO-Unit-> Kanbei is stronger.).
Caulder spams his SCOP every day but no CO-Unit is deployed. (maybe a Bug)
This map may get a challenge if his CO-Unit is deployed on an Anti-Air.
CommanderWars@gmx.de

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 am

Alright, so it looks like my dot point list of things to do this week with the hack is as follows:

•Fix up Caulder's AI so that it doesn't use SCOP when there's no unit to deploy it to/it is already deployed.
•Harden up Waza, Iron Knuckle, Marshlands to make cheese cap more difficult.
•Nerf Sami, perhaps :p
•Fix Caulder's Negative money overflow bug

Any other urgent issues that need to be resolved?

Mark999

Post by Mark999 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 am

You definitely need to up the ante on Waza a bit >_<

I also noticed Colin gets a Rocket with no ammo on Waza.

Has anyone beaten Sorrow's Bluff yet? I can't figure out how to do it with any CO. :(

I cleared Snow Day by sheer AI blunder: I set an Infantry on the forest near Sonja's HQ, started to capture the HQ, and LUCKILY she didn't bring it below 4 HP (I'm using Sami of course.) After capturing it the Fog disappeared, which is cool. 291 points in 17 days.

Under Siege: 300 points in 14 days with Sensei. That's really all I should say.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Yeah, I noticed Under Siege has this nice 2-3 day window where Drake builds a lander and goes blorp about its HQ. That being said I couldn't get Eagle to play as nice. I got an S with Sensei in 22 days...a bit slow compared to you lot.

And yeah, Waza is going to be buffed - x0 and I went over some changes to the map which will go into next rollout. As for Colin, the low ammo is deliberate. You do get such a nice unit for free, refuelling needs to be a slight PITA :P

Snow Day falls pretty easily once you get Sonja, Lash doesn't seem to put up much of a fight at all unfortunately. I did a 296 in 22 days with Olaf.

As far as Sorrow's Bluff - I finished it when I originally designed the map years ago and it was pretty easy, although that was in FoW. I'll double-check the unit placements, I think the Battleship might be placed too far to the left on first turn.

Edit: I checked my original vs the In-game one. Turns out I forgot a few units. Might help :P

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Actually that raises a pretty neat idea to fix Waza

all units start with no ammo and fuel except the APC >:o

that also gives me an idea for a future war room map

Note to self: make a reverse Crystal map

Xen

Post by Xen » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 am

Okay, list of things that'll be done in the next patch. This will hopefully be the last 'minor' patch until release:

Fixed Tiling Errors on these maps: (Done)
•Sorrow's Bluff

Updated Map Properties on all maps: (Done)
•Enemy COs will now default to their 'native' army colour (Eg, Lash will be BH, Sonja will be YC)

Updated layouts of these maps: (Done)
•Sorrow's Bluff
•Waza
•Iron Knuckle
•Marshlands

Updated unit scripts on these maps: (Done)
•Sorrow's Bluff
•Waza
•Whirlpool

Updated CO stats: (Done)
•Kanbei's Fighters are now 120/120 instead of 120/130
•Sami's Capture is now +30% instead of +50%
•Sami's Infantry are now 115/100 instead of 130/100
•Eagle's aircraft are 115/110 instead of 120/100
•Updated Lash's CO AI to use COP less often compared to SCOP

Updated CO Descriptions: (Done)
•Fixed Sami's D2D description

Updated Speed Time Limits (In Progress)
•Updated based on feedback from this topic :)

Updated Game Scoring Ranges (Done)
•S Rank - 300 Points
•A Rank - 299 to 270 Points
•B Rank - 269 to 230 Points
•C Rank - 229 Points or less

That'll be the coming patch. Then next patch after, I should hopefully have the following changes - this will be the 'official 1.0 release' of WRH2 :):

Updated CO Stats:
•AI Caulder will only use his SCOP when he can deploy a CO Unit
•AI Max will only use CO Powers when he has direct units to benefit
•AI Sami will only use CO Powers when she has foot soldiers to benefit
•AI Grit will only use CO Powers when he has indirect units to benefit
•AI Colin will be more likely to use CO Powers when he has more funds in reserve.
•AI Sonja will only use her SCOP when she has direct units to benefit
•AI Sensei will use S/COP after the Foot Soldier capture phase to maximise infantry/mech spawn
•AI Eagle will only use COP when he has offensive aircraft to benefit
•AI Jess will only use CO Powers when she has vehicles to benefit or units at low supplies.
•AI Kindle will only use COP when there are units on properties to hit.

Updated GUI:
•Added a Mechanism to see which COs you have S-Ranked each map with.

Updated Bonus:
•Added a Method to unlock Sturm, Von Bolt and Caulder.

Updated Music:
•Updated Von Bolt's Musical Track
•Updated Kindle's Musical Track
•Perhaps a surprise :)

Updated Graphics:
•Title Screen
•Singular Pipe Seams now look sensible

Bugfixes:
•Caulder's Negative Overflow bug to be fixed

RadioShadow

Post by RadioShadow » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 am

For Kindle's miss description, it should be:

Miss: Anything passé

The US version of AW2 does support the é letter.

How do you play as Sturm, Von Bolt and Caulder? They don't appear to be unlocked. :(

x0

Post by x0 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:02 am

You don't.

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 am

Updated Bonus:
•Added a Method to unlock Sturm, Von Bolt and Caulder.
You'll note that it's a documented feature-in-waiting.

RadioShadow

Post by RadioShadow » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 am

Von Bolt's graphic name seems to be glitched. Well on my Flash Card anyway. First, the V looks very odd. Seems it has some unnecessary white pixels between the V. On my flash card, the top black pixels disappear every-time I view the graphic.

Some of the map names are too long. Otherwise the "Rank" will just cover them:

The main rule for the length of a War Room and VS name is to stick with the Design Map name length. Basically no more that 16 characters (which will vary depending on length). The names that need shortening are:
- Barracuda Bay
- Legion Peninsula
- Sorrow's Buff
- Comet Catcher [the r can still be seen but it is touching the rank graphic, up to you if you want to shorten it]

Finally, are those edge tiles on the bottom row suppose to be there, or was that intentional?

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:40 am

They're not 'unnecessary', it's just how I did the V for the font. (To differentiate it from the U).

But yes, I am aware of the glitch and i'm not sure why it is happening. The same thing happens to Kindle as well.

Yeah, I'm aware of the name thing. It's a minor issue really. :/

And yes, the tiles are deliberate. Decoration man! Decoration!

And for my own reference, here's my current (probably not as good as you lot) scores for the hack so far:

Spann Island 12A Eagle
Mial's Cape 25A Jess
Iron Knuckle 12A Grit
Beach Head 9S Eagle
Long Bridge 25A Sonja
Bank Robbery 7A Max (Note that this was before I added units to the HQ)
Island Nation 19A Adder
Crescent Isle 12A Sonja
Fort Isthmus 21A Sensei
City of Gold 33B Max (Derp start, wanted to finish anyhow)
Waza 15A Sami
Legion Peninsula 19A Drake (Won without any units lost, was just speed)
Whirlpool 6A Kanbei
Snow Day 25A Olaf
Under Siege 22S Sensei
Feeling Blue 13S Max
Split Mountain 26A Kanbei
Marshlands 17A Kanbei
Ganglands 22A Sami
Comet Catcher 25B Hawke
Unholy Alliance 14A Sami

It's always the damn tech score for almost all of the A Ranks :P

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:07 am

I'll be adding these for all of the maps :)

Mark999

Post by Mark999 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:25 am

That's cool. I prefer knowing how fast I need to clear a map for 100 speed.

So how are the unlockables going to work? Will it be based on number of S-Ranks? Points, perhaps? I gotta do something with all these points I'll never spend because the shop is unavailable. :)

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:08 pm

They'll probably be to do with your rank on that map.

Anyhow! Update!

New Patch Time!

Redownload from the first link. I've compiled a changelog for the patch here. This will probably be the last patch before I produce the 'final' patch.

I'd also like to note that I'd like people to play through the following maps if possible! I've received little feedback on them:

•Sorrow's Bluff
•Barracuda Bay
•Bombardier
•Riverside
•Comet Catcher
•Silo Storm
•Unholy Alliance

Patch Change List
Fixed Tiling Errors on these maps:
•Sorrow's Bluff
•Whirlpool

Updated Map Properties:
•All Maps: Enemy COs will now default to their 'native' army colour (Eg, Lash will be BH, Sonja will be YC)
•Some Maps: Updated AI Type to build Air/Navy appropriately and break pipe seams.
•Riverside: Hawke (P2) Now under player control

Updated layouts of these maps:
•Sorrow's Bluff
•Waza
•Iron Knuckle
•Marshlands
•Frost Bight
•Bombardier
•Whirlpool
•Riverside

Updated unit scripts on these maps:
•Sorrow's Bluff
•Waza
•Whirlpool
•Bombardier
•Barracuda Bay

Updated CO stats:
•Kanbei's Fighters are now 120/120 instead of 120/130
•Sami's Capture is now +30% instead of +50%
•Sami's Infantry are now 115/100 instead of 130/100
•Eagle's aircraft are 115/110 instead of 120/100
•Caulder's Submarines no longer gain +10% Defence when he deploys his CO Unit
•Updated Lash's CO AI to use COP less often compared to SCOP

Updated CO Descriptions:
•Fixed Sami's D2D description

Updated Speed Time Limits
•Updated based on feedback from this topic :D

Updated Game Scoring Ranges
•S Rank - 300 Points
•A Rank - 299 to 270 Points
•B Rank - 269 to 230 Points
•C Rank - 229 Points or less

Updated Names of Maps in the War Room Screen to prevent clipping:
•Legion Peninsula
•Sorrow's Bluff
•Barracuda Bay

Added Text Intros to all maps:
•Descriptive text with Map name, Author name and Speed Limit for 100 Speed.

Outstanding Code Bugs:
•Caulder's Negative Funds Overflow
•Caulder's incessant COP Activation

Outstanding Graphics Bugs:
•Single pipe seams look silly
•Kindle/Von Bolt's names sometimes clip

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Xenesis » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:26 pm