The Official Kanz Topic

Anything and Everything. It all goes here. Be aware that this is NOT a spam board.

Moderator: Hans Stockmann

scraggypunk

Re: The Official Kanz Topic

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:37 am

a banker! my goodness. that is probably the last thing i would have guessed
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Sniffit II

Post by Sniffit II » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:25 am

Nice work Mr. Kanzer.
i don't know what a bishop ninja is but if it can still move diagonal without being seen it's got my vote - Pkdragon

FEAR ME, FEAR THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN MY BALLS, VERIDIAN FOREST! - Dragonite

Vote Sniffit for Space Dictator.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:25 am

is your plan to dismantle capitalism from the inside

like a

sleeper agent
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

McTool

Post by McTool » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:43 am

OH MY GOODNESS BLAST FROM THE 2013 PAST

Heyo, Kanzer!
Make good choices

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:51 am

Kanzer wrote:I hope it's just the good ol' spanish brand hawkes.
I mean, you know.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 am

I still got to know when he got engaged so I didn't miss on many news then =)

I'm getting a couple chuckles checking the last two years posts talking about "the great deoxy purge" like it was some kind of holocaust. I totally remember that, I had so much fun.

I've missed you too guys <3
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:12 am

I'm glad you're back, darling. I've missed you dearly. <3

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Mon May 04, 2015 8:21 am

broooooo

Glad to hear things are going well!
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Wed May 06, 2015 8:10 am

duuuuuude

They kinda are!
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Wed May 06, 2015 3:17 pm

i demand an answer to my question
wisdom

kiwi

Post by kiwi » Thu May 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Kanzmanz is back! are you now a sleeper agent whose goal is to disrupt market forces or are you literally an expert on sleeping?

OR BOTH?

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Sun May 10, 2015 1:56 pm

If I were to be a sleeper agent I would be freakin' terrible, I've had severe insomnia for so many years now.

Although if I actually were I would totally never admit to it.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Mon May 11, 2015 8:22 am

rude
wisdom

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Tue May 12, 2015 3:12 am

Also Kanz is now a banker. It is a well known fact that bankers are required to be fat and balding.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue May 12, 2015 12:25 pm

handsome kanzer no longer handsome
wisdom

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue May 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Deoxy's dreams are crushed :(
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Wed May 13, 2015 4:25 pm

i've been playing linkin park crawling on repeat for days
wisdom

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Thu May 14, 2015 9:18 am

Hohohohoho.

I might upload a pic all suited up some day.

Narts

Post by Narts » Fri May 15, 2015 4:49 am

OCCUPY CUSTOM COS

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Sat May 16, 2015 8:41 am

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:29 pm

So, things are getting extra busy -specially this week- but it's perfectly k. We're about to partner with some dudes and if we manage to deliver on their expectations (and we just might) we might be hitting gold very soon. I mean if things work out with them and we hold this deal for like, the rest of the year only, we might be riding into the sunset atop an oversized euro bill.

Sadly, this is so time-consuming that our plans for world domination from our island-country are not advancing. But hey, the extra money might just as well solve that too.