I'm 21, what are some good liquors?

Anything and Everything. It all goes here. Be aware that this is NOT a spam board.

Moderator: Hans Stockmann

Guesty

I'm 21, what are some good liquors?

Postby Guesty » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:33 am

As in, things to get from the liquor store and is reasonably priced. Me and my family don't have much cultural experience with alcohol.
Enjoying some Crown Royal right now.
Sig by Sasquatch.
Hit: Cute Things
Miss: Phones

Joey

Re: I'm 21, what are some good liquors?

Postby Joey » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:47 am

Phillips.
"Unakau has nicked off. And there was much rejoicing."

scraggypunk

Postby scraggypunk » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:27 pm

do you like sweet drinks? sour? bitter?
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Sven

Postby Sven » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:56 pm

>mfw i'm about to pour some crown royal into my glass

well played

Sniffit II

Postby Sniffit II » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Get some kahlua, baileys, and grand marinier.

Then: get a (preferably double) shot glass, and third-fill it with kahlua, get a spoon, and pour baileys over it into the glass until it is two thirds gfull, then do the same with the Grand Marinier until it is full. Congratulations, you have made a B-52. NOW DOWN IT, FRESHER!

I also rather like Amarretto (it tastes like marzipan) and also brandy (which tastes of fire, but is great with breakfast on a Saturday, as long as said breakfast is a fry-up or Breakfast Pizza - basically a fry-up on a pizza. It's great).
i don't know what a bishop ninja is but if it can still move diagonal without being seen it's got my vote - Pkdragon

FEAR ME, FEAR THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN MY BALLS, VERIDIAN FOREST! - Dragonite

Vote Sniffit for Space Dictator.

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Postby monkymeet » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:00 am

my preferences (doesn't mean you'll 100% like them), most are best bang for the buck:

vodka: Tito's
gin: (hard to find) Sipsmith's, St. George, but if that fails, Bombay Sapphire is okay.
rum: myer's rum
tequila: ugh
bourbon: bulleit, and their rye is AWESOME
scotch whisky: should probably ask whatshisnameagainiforgotbuthedidawhiskeyreview
random nice spirits and liquors: St. Germain (elderflower), Cointreau, find some nice bitters, depending on taste.

wine: two much variety to really give any help. but it you want help, i can try to give some direction (though specific vineyards are not very likely capable of being found)

will edit with more if i remember to
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

hawkesnightmare

Postby hawkesnightmare » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:10 am

The man you're looking for is Kiltman, I believe. I am having trouble finding the topic as well.

Also no one bury this topic because I'll be needing it in less than a year.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby HPD » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:19 am

Cuarenta y Tres is good stuff yo
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Satel

Postby Satel » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:26 am

The answer to everything is 42, not 43, HPD. lol
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Guesty

Postby Guesty » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:48 am

Thanks, everyone. Unfortunately my store had a small selection, so I tried Wild Turkey 101. It has a pleasant aftertaste while kicking you in the ass; it's my kind of drink.

Sig by Sasquatch.

Hit: Cute Things

Miss: Phones

Return to “ASDF”