BatMafia - Town wins!

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by MysteriousLad » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Actually no, if he's claimed and you're actually batman then shoot him.

Lynch Sven
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Sven

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Sven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:52 pm

lol look at this waffling fool

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Dragonite » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:19 pm

I'm a bit torn on this.

Your gambit seems sound, but it's a bit eager to center so much on ML again. From what I gathered, he mainly did that because you tried to be pushy with the multiposting. Also, unless he's being really crafty , I had to remind him to not forget mafia a few days ago because RL distracted him, and although I rather not push my argument on his present personal circumstances, he had valid reasons for it.

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24 pm

I will now roleclaim Vanilla Gotham Civilian.

I know it's a hard claim to believe, but it's true. I love vanilla, it's fantastic. I also love Gotham, it's the best. As such I was an obvious pick for this very special secret role.
BUY GOLD

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 1

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Pkdragon wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:12 pm
Pkdragon - Last Tuesday at 8:47 PM
i just want three kills
i got one on hpd
scraggy should have been mine
im going to go after mlad next probably
i must purge gotham of sin
I'm sorry PK, I really want to believe you but this little bit of your post is extremely concerning. You do realize HPD was a civilian right? One you said you weren't trying to lynch?
Pkdragon wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:11 pm
god i hope i haven't miscounted
You also realize scraggy was a civilian too right?

And you're now bragging about intentionally killing civilians to the rest of the town.

So if you're being serious about this, you're either lying about being Batman or you're purposefully ruining the game for everyone else. And even if you are Batman, if all you plan to do is just roll the dice and then brag about crippling the town I see no reason to not just treat you like mafia.
BUY GOLD

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Pkdragon - 08/04/2017
Ps feel free to copy and paste this conversation if you feel it would help your argument, I'm talking mafia on this discord as much as I have bc it's public and the history is saved

You know what? I think I will. I'll be posting the whole conversation for the sake of transparency, but the parts I actually think are important to this discussion will be in bold

Pkdragon - 08/04/2017
Q7 this is not a fight you can win I will bring the full hammer of my yandere might down upon your head I will copy paste the navy seal meme you are finished
As soon as I get home from work
Provided I don't get distracted
Which I probably will
You win this time q7
Uielicious - 08/04/2017
You do that :/
I just think we should be mindful not to play the dice too much when it isn't in our favor. If Batman just rolls a die and kills whoever this game won't last long.
Pkdragon - 08/04/2017
I mean you aren't wrong
The game is only over after 3 failed kills if there are exactly 3 mafia tho
That's what I jumped on you over
There could be 2
But yes batman unloading an AK into a crowd and seeing what happens would be bad
Hence my registration act

Hopefully batman remembers what his uncle xavier taught him- with great power comes great responsibility
Uielicious - 08/04/2017
I'd be very surprised if there are only two.
I guess it could work, but it just feels like too few to me.
Pkdragon - 08/04/2017
With only 9 players 2 seems right
Uielicious - 08/04/2017
Actually yeah. Linkman did say 7 was too few.
And 3:6 would only be slightly better than 2:5
Pkdragon - 08/04/2017
Ps feel free to copy and paste this conversation if you feel it would help your argument, I'm talking mafia on this discord as much as I have bc it's public and the history is saved
I can't post anything until I get home

Now let's compare this with
Pkdragon wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:12 pm
Pkdragon - Last Tuesday at 8:45 PM
just asking because the dice have pointed to you as joker and my dice divination never lies
are you batman then?
because i suppose my dice could get confused
Pkdragon - Last Tuesday at 8:47 PM
i just want three kills
Pkdragon - Last Tuesday at 8:49 PM
but seriously dice gods told me to kill you last night but i decided to end the false bat instead because she said i was joker and that hurt my feelings
(shortened because it's already been posted in this topic and this post is getting long enough as is)
BUY GOLD

User avatar
Terragent
Rank: Cussing Aussie
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Terragent » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:22 pm

So... don't trust PK? Lynch him? Lynch somebody else?

I'm genuinely confused by all of this wordspam.

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 1

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:10 am

Terragent wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:22 pm
So... don't trust PK? Lynch him? Lynch somebody else?

I'm genuinely confused by all of this wordspam.
Well you won't be very happy about this post.

Now let's go through every single one of Sven's posts so far.

Yes I'm serious.
Pkdragon wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:12 pm
Pkdragon - Last Tuesday at 8:46 PM
i can trust you
As our man in black has clearly picked his allies and enemies, let's see how much that trustworthy fellow Sven has actually contributed to the town since the game started.

Day 1:
Sven wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:21 pm
need PM
Didn't get PM, self explanatory but included for transparency.
Sven wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:06 am
Lynch Bonesy

I demand doggos.
Sven wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 pm
the bonesy i know and love would give me a doggo

let it enter the record that bonesy is acting SUSPICIOUS
Sven wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 pm
after discussing this with bonesy i have found he is not acting suspicious

Lynch Mysterious Lad

hpd is a beautiful innocent man
Crumpetsposting about Bonesy and "doggos". This "discussion" was in the public Discord chat and merely consisted of Bonesy posting cute pictures of dogs. Let it be put on the record that when I tried to post pictures of dogs I was told "only Bonesy can post doggos".
Sven wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:03 pm
exactly. we must lycnh the mlad.
Nothing particularly wrong with this post. Just Sven agreeing with PKDragon. Although PKDragon didn't want Lad lynched. I'll file it under "Voting" even though he didn't actually vote for Lad because I'd at least consider this participating in the game.
Sven wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:24 pm
When Mexico sends its vigilantes, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending vigilantes that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good vigilantes.
The start of "trumposting" as I will be calling it. Nothing valuable, just a trump quote with the word "people" replaced with "vigilantes".
Sven wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:38 am
Lynch HPD

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that HPD’s Administrator certificate is a fraud.

We are going to have an unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout for my Admin inauguration, and there will be plenty of movie and entertainment stars. All the dress shops are sold out in Wars World. It’s hard to find a great dress for this inauguration.

My posting has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.
More trumposting. Comparing HPD to Obama and administrative permissions to the status of president. I tried to extrapolate a logical reason as to why he suddenly voted for HPD after saying
Sven wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 pm
hpd is a beautiful innocent man
But explaining that should have been Sven's job when casting the vote, not mine a day later. So I'll assume this was entirely a trump joke and nothing else unless Sven decides to say otherwise. It's worth mentioning that this is what started the HPD lynch, and unlike many other people who voted for HPD he never backed out of his claim or showed any interest in actually discussing the lynch he started. (EDIT: This is very, very wrong and I am a filthy liar. MLad started the HPD lynch)
Sven wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:44 am
Going out tonight.
Not much to say except I hope he had a nice time.
Sven wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:27 am
Sad! Very Sad! I warned you! HPD is going to contribute to my negative press covfefe.
Sven wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:14 am
I want to see HPD's long form Admin certificate.

I have it on good evidence that HPD's first posts were on GAMEFAQS. SAD!
More trumposting without a valid explanation as to why we should be voting for HPD. And because he never explains himself I will continue under the assumption that he doesn't have a valid reason and is just messing around. Not entirely sure what these quotes are referring to specifically, except that I remember covfefe being a typo for coffee.
Sven wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 am
No Stamina Deoxy! Sad! Very Sad! Deoxy Shmocksey Knight has a private uhhhhh i don't even know.
More trumposting after Scraggy disapproved of this extremely unhelpful meme. (or was it the lynching of HPD on Day 1 all the time?) Again not sure what the quote is referring to.

So throughout this day, Sven had one real voting post (where he didn't actually vote) and eight joke posts. I'll be excluding his PM post and announcement that he'd be out for the night from the count for obvious reasons.

Day 2:
Sven wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:00 pm
HPD is alive according to above post.

Lynch HPD
Joke about Linkman massively messing up the night post. Can't fault him for this, but I won't count it as contributing discussion to the town as much as it is pointing out a host fail.
Sven wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:06 pm
I want dogs! Bonesy give me dogs!
I guess I should start calling this doggoposting? Nothing added, just memes.
Sven wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:35 pm
Lynch Mysterious Lad

If Mlad escalates his posting threat, Wars World will respond with nuclear fury.
Sven presumably agreeing with PKDragon, although not implicitly stated. I'll file this under "Voting" too despite it being a bit memey just because it at least contributes something to the gam. Seemingly comparing Lad to Kim Jong Un.
Sven wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:32 am
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and hacker, Dr. Xenesis Xenon at WWN; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, learned the Red Crystal Boards, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re an American, if I were a European, if, like, OK, if I ran as a European, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re an American they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Red Crystal, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many days ago, the power and that was 5 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the two dead—now it used to be one, now it’s two—but when it was one and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Dutch are great negotiators, the Dutch are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
And the award for longest trumpost goes to... Actually I don't know if this is a Trump quote. It seems too nonsensical to have been said by a human seriously. Either way, zero value to the town.
Sven wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:18 pm
I'm not a puppet, you're the puppet.
Sven wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:52 pm
lol look at this waffling fool
More sandbagging, but at least the latter of the two seems to actually be directed at the game.

That's again only one post about voting, three that are just memes that have nothing to do with the game (not counting calling out Linkman's goof about HPD, which won't be included in the count). The only post Sven has made so far that wasn't bandwagon lynching or completely disconnected from the actual game is;
Sven wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:52 pm
lol look at this waffling fool
Lynch: Sven for providing absolutely nothing to the town despite being one of the loudest talkers. In the words of PKDragon;
Pkdragon wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:20 pm
(crumpets posting is not talking)
Last edited by QQQQQQQ7777777 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
BUY GOLD

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:50 am

And you're now bragging about intentionally killing civilians to the rest of the town.
opps

q7 you might be confused about our previous conversation but i would refer you to post 3 of pk's epic drinking binge night postspam
Pkdragon wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:49 pm
oh and for the record

the superhero registration act?

it was a ruse


or was it post 4
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:59 am

Pkdragon wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:50 am
And you're now bragging about intentionally killing civilians to the rest of the town.
opps

q7 you might be confused about our previous conversation but i would refer you to post 3 of pk's epic drinking binge night postspam
Pkdragon wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:49 pm
oh and for the record

the superhero registration act?

it was a ruse


or was it post 4
If we're counting from when you roleclaimed Batman, it was post 5.
BUY GOLD

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:35 am

ok so

one interesting thing came out of all my derping- two people roleclaimed (or rather, i roleclaimed for sven), and completely by accident there was a common note between the two of them- they are, quite specifically, gotham civilians. they've also inadvertently confirmed each other.

three scenarios
- both are mafia, but this can be easily proven if the rest of the non-batman civs confirm that they didn't have the term "gotham civilian". extremely risky and stupid mafia play.
- both are innocent, hard to prove 100% but likely unless q7 took an ooc, barely rules legal gambit
- sven is innocent, q7 is mafia and used his wording. unlikely but admittedly possible.

so i can't 100% confirm we should trust q7. but i think we can and should trust sven.

CHECKMATE, MYSTERIOUS LAD
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:05 am

Lynch: Terragent to promote activity and discussion (and because I just realized it's too early to be putting Sven in near-lynch territory)
BUY GOLD

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 am

Right now my suspicions fall on

MLad - originally lynched HPD, some sketchy reasoning (says the king of sketchy reasoning)
Bonesy - turned on sven for no reason
Terragent -inactive, not following the game closely, which is probably legit but could well be cover

and much less so on:

Q7- I like how he's playing, and i think the two gotham civilian roleclaims make him likely innocent
Dragonite - he hasn't accidently revealed himself and his comrades yet so he's probably a civ, plus he's playing exactly like usual
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:49 am

lol deadline approaching

pretty sure everyone's asleep or afk now except bonesy

RIP this day RIP my life
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 am

lynch Terragent on the offchance that two people on the fence see this before linkman decides to end the day and decide it's more palatable than the alternatives

after a certain point you have to take a risk in a game with no detective, and i think i've narrowed it down fairly nicely, no lynch is just a slow death
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Bonesy
Rank: Dog Peddler
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000
Location: Arid Zone

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Bonesy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:10 am

lynch Terragent

why not

User avatar
Sven

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Sven » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:06 pm

whatever sure Lynch Terragent

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:10 pm

we did it

what we did im not sure
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Terragent
Rank: Cussing Aussie
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Terragent » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:41 pm

It's a fair cop.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 pm

If I've ever seen a dubious counter wagon it's this.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Dragonite » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Okay, so you're letting ML go? I spotted some discussion on discord on the game, but I'm not entire following the plan. ML votes would get up being a no lynch, so we're all going after Terragent because he's inactive?

I'm not sure if you should mind this ML. Terr, what do you mean by ''fair cop''? Pretty sure you're joking around, but you respond to a lynch wagon by y'know, posting more.

User avatar
Terragent
Rank: Cussing Aussie
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Terragent » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:29 pm

They've already hit majority so at this point it makes no difference what I say. Linky will have the results up soon enough and yeah that's that.

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 am

Dragonite wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:27 pm
Okay, so you're letting ML go? I spotted some discussion on discord on the game, but I'm not entire following the plan. ML votes would get up being a no lynch, so we're all going after Terragent because he's inactive?

I'm not sure if you should mind this ML. Terr, what do you mean by ''fair cop''? Pretty sure you're joking around, but you respond to a lynch wagon by y'know, posting more.
The "plan" is basically that no one was talking and the day was almost over so my Terragent vote was pushed so we'd at least get something done today.

I'll be honest, I thought the deadline was today, not Saturday. I assumed people had stopped talking for the night and went out on my date.
BUY GOLD

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:05 am

Dragonite wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:27 pm
Okay, so you're letting ML go? I spotted some discussion on discord on the game, but I'm not entire following the plan. ML votes would get up being a no lynch, so we're all going after Terragent because he's inactive?

I'm not sure if you should mind this ML. Terr, what do you mean by ''fair cop''? Pretty sure you're joking around, but you respond to a lynch wagon by y'know, posting more.
Calling it a plan is giving it way too much credit. See q7s post.

From where I'm standing terr is one of the three most suspicious people. Mostly for being inactive, which is a classic mafia defense. So it was a lynch with "decent" odds. As decent as they can be in this game. Better than nothing.

And it turns out that the effective deadline was today, as Linkman didn't show up last night. It wasn't clear at all though.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Linkman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:01 am

I was out for drinks!! Lemme count
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Linkman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:08 am

Terragent - 4 (Sven, pkdragon, Q7, Bonesy)

Terragent was lynched! He was regular mafia!

Night actiooonssss
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
Sven

Re: BatMafia - Night 2

Post by Sven » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:14 am


User avatar
Sven

Re: BatMafia - Night 2

Post by Sven » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:14 am

You're Welcome.

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Linkman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 pm

The Batman has shot Mysterious Lad! He was a regular Gothamite civilian!

The mafia has shot pkdragon! He was the Batman!


Alive Players:

1. Bonesy
3. Sven
4. Dragonite
8. Q7
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by Linkman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Image

Harvey Dent (one of the Gotham Civilians) has gone mad with the death of the Batman.

During this day phase, Harvey Dent may choose one player to kill. If the player turns out to be the Joker, the kill goes through!

If the player chosen is not the joker, Dent suicides instead.

Harvey Dent did not know his role prior to this day and is receiving his role PM now!
He may or may not want to reveal to the rest of the town. However, keep in mind the ability must be activated during the day phase!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
Bonesy
Rank: Dog Peddler
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000
Location: Arid Zone

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by Bonesy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:26 pm

which one of you three is the joker

User avatar
scraggypunk
Rank: legendary cartographer
Location: deoxy knight

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by scraggypunk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:27 pm

ha, amazing
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

User avatar
Sven

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by Sven » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Lynch Bonesy

User avatar
Sven

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by Sven » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 pm

roleclaiming inspector

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:39 pm

three kills get

mission accomplished
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by MysteriousLad » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Oh lol I was wrong
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by Dragonite » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Wait, are you a inspector Sven? I made a argument earlier that one is plausible, but the setup remains vague.

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:30 am

My mother told me I had the devil's luck, but I don't believe in luck. Only chance. For, you see, the only morality in a cruel, dead world is chance. Cold, unbiased, indiscriminate chance. Because now we all have equal chances, and isn't equality what America was build on? You know who wasn't given those same odds? Bruce. BRUCE! And I know one of you is responsible. I. JUST. DON'T. KNOW. WHO! So let's cut a deal. I'll give each of you two hours to plead your case, then we flip the coin. If it comes back heads, we keep going. ALRIGHT?! Alright. Me first, it's only fair.

...

...

...

...

Heads, dang.

Alright Dragonite, you're next. Starting... Now.
BUY GOLD

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by Dragonite » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:59 am

So going of what tragic event made Harvey dent evil in the movie, can we conclude he's crazy for Batman in this game?

Anyway, last day phase kind went frenzied when I was asleep yesterday. PK was going after ML for vague reasons, and I was trying to defend him at the time, before everbody switched to Terragent, ending the day phase. . While we got a mafia this way, it resulted in ML not being able to defend himself further when PK the Batman decides to kill him anyway. I kind of get PK outed himself so was shooting when he was shooting when he was still able to do so, but the actual reasoning is still a bit lacking aside from trying to get the game going. I mentioned I had to drag him back to the game, but nobody really responded to that afterwards.

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Little Scuzzy Bumpkin

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:21 am

Dragonite wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:59 am
So going of what tragic event made Harvey dent evil in the movie, can we conclude he's crazy for Batman in this game?

Anyway, last day phase kind went frenzied when I was asleep yesterday. PK was going after ML for vague reasons, and I was trying to defend him at the time, before everbody switched to Terragent, ending the day phase. . While we got a mafia this way, it resulted in ML not being able to defend himself further when PK the Batman decides to kill him anyway. I kind of get PK outed himself so was shooting when he was shooting when he was still able to do so, but the actual reasoning is still a bit lacking aside from trying to get the game going. I mentioned I had to drag him back to the game, but nobody really responded to that afterwards.
Hmm... You're the only man still living who didn't vote to kill the Joker's lackey. However, you've shown true patriotism defending American hero MysteriousLad. It's a shame some people still believe it was the Batman who killed him...
BUY GOLD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kim Jong-un [Bot], Multivac [Bot] and 0 guests