THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] MAFIA W

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by HPD » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:43 am

MysteriousLad wrote:HPD OPEN MY GREEN EGG!!!
you know you really should just pm me about that
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Kireato

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Kireato » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:05 am

*BARFS ALL OVER MYSTERIOUSLAD*
Hips. Pardon me.

*grins vacantly*
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Linkman » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:00 pm

HPD wrote:
MysteriousLad wrote:HPD OPEN MY GREEN EGG!!!
you know you really should just pm me about that
This game is awesome :lol:
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Linkman » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:01 pm

So pardon what the heck does the egg do?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: The red in a world of black and white

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Airnike » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:56 pm

MysteriousLad wrote:I think Ainiku's scum [...]
I'll be honest: if I were scum, you would already be dead last night.
As for analyzing my 3 other games (one of which [Bro's Whateville] ended with day 1 and another of which was friggin' Jester Mafia), I don't think you can find behavioral patterns on me. Yet. What I remember is that in my brother's game, YOU passed the contract with Qbie that caused Town to lose. You probably weren't the only factor but the fact that you get made a fool of that easily probably means - pardon my language - that you're not the most intelligent player here, aka you're prone to getting manipulated. I can't extract anything from Amsterdam Mafia as you were the host and I was kinda busy backstabbing my brother without getting noticed in real life. I still made it alive until the general screwup and my death signified the end of the game again. As for Jester Mafia, I once again made it alive to end-game, not that it means much since I still lost.
If anything, my track record could mean I'm a better player than you but I wouldn't go that far since I was indeed quite lucky to fly right under the radars.

From an objective viewpoint, I'm not that likely to be scum.
From my viewpoint, you're either scum or getting conned real good by one. I stand by my lynch vote because I can't be bothered to figure out whether you're playing us or getting played and I don't want to waste time finding out the results. I'm sure Santa's cronies will lose something with you either way.
Grasp the truth! Hold it high!
Thrust your fist, that's how you're supposed to use it!
You must've heard it, go!
Don't be afraid to look yourself in the eye!
Big Blast Sonic, that's my heart beat anew!
—from Big Blast Sonic

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Linkman wrote:So pardon what the heck does the egg do?
This one released a foul oder which causes you to stay away from me causing me to be lynched easier tommorow.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Dragonite » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:15 am

I've got no idea what is going on... lynch mysteriouslad. He's like younger me, thus innocent enough to be not evil. KILL HIM.

User avatar
Kireato

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Kireato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:19 am

Hips!

lynch Ainiku

It'sss a s-sshoooowDOWN. *grins vacantly*
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by HPD » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:13 am

Ainiku - 4 (Kireato, ML x2, Onewaystreet*)
ML - 4 (Ainiku, Dragonite, Q7, Satel)

* forced vote

Both are one vote away from lynch!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:11 am

Dragonite wrote:I've got no idea what is going on... lynch mysteriouslad. He's like younger me, thus innocent enough to be not evil. KILL HIM.
I'll sum up the whole game so far:
  • We randomly vote.
  • I question hawke to get discussion going and he tries to justify his votes where as he could of just said they were random. This looked to me like scum panicking however I was wrong.
  • I suggest we claim our role names and do so, so does hawke. Pk also claims an elf (with hawke) and I started to think either all vanilla roles are elves (I'm a PR and not an elf) or hawke/pk had fake claimed.
  • Hawke is lynched and Sven is killed, both are elevs so this may semi-clear pkdragon as town. (Thank you HPD for countering a claim, it would have revealed all PR's).
  • This means elves are non-PR roles.
  • I find ainikus scummy for reasons I'll post in the coming half-hour.
  • He just says I suck and votes me for it, this looks bad and I'll tear his reasons apart in a second.
  • Anyone who hammers me without discussion should be lynched instantly tommorow, I'm town and my death will prove it so hammerer's beware.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:12 am

Dragonite is also probaly town.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:13 am

If ainiku flips town we lynch kireato, I don't like how he voted.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Linkman » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:21 am

MysteriousLad wrote:
Dragonite wrote:I've got no idea what is going on... lynch mysteriouslad. He's like younger me, thus innocent enough to be not evil. KILL HIM.
[*]I find ainikus scummy for reasons I'll post in the coming half-hour.
[*]He just says I suck and votes me for it, this looks bad and I'll tear his reasons apart in a second.
[*]Anyone who hammers me without discussion should be lynched instantly tommorow, I'm town and my death will prove it so hammerer's beware.[/list]
Go for it. I'm the only one that hasn't voted, me thinks. I'll wait.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by HPD » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 am

Pk also hasn't voted yet.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Linkman » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:29 am

Oh man it's me vs. PK again!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:05 am

Ainiku starts by voting PKdragon, this was a random vote so you can't take anything from it, on it's own.
He then No Lynches, something he did as his first move in Amsterdam Mafia. He makes it clear he didn't think Pkdragon was scum at all which makes it rather odd why he would take him as his first random vote. I'd expect to random vote someone with a REALLY weak reason, otherwise it has no use. This also shows Ainiku is happy to throw a vote in, he however went to no lynch which could indicate he's setting up to vote in any direction. Only his later posts will tell.
Ah, a few posts later he states he will vote someone who looks bad with his analysis. That would very town however he then goes on to say he want to lynch me for "throwing him off" meaning I don't look like the most scummy to him. I don't believe he analysed the posts at all and I believe he's throwing in a pretty safe vote. That's not town, town would be voting who you think is scum. He also contradicts himself later by saying he had analysed and he will vote who he thinks is scum and in a later post he says "I have no idea who the mafia are yet". This means his analysis was probably a lie trying to look town.
He plays the "I don't know who's scum" in Amsterdam Mafia as well. Look at his post in page 4 for example. Another pattern that matches Amsterdam Mafia is him voting the same person as the first (few) votes. (Possibly him copying the vote on me)

If you start moaning that he wasn't on the lynch wagon the lynch was decided very quickly with linkman reminding HPD of a vote. So he wouldn't of had time to switch, he was however on a competing wagon without thinking I'm scum as he said himself.

His Day 2 play is also bad, he votes me (with suddenly found weak accusation which are mostly false, tell me if you disagree and I can discuss that.). He's literally copying the 1st vote and he now suddenly finds me scum after saying he doesn't know I'm scum nor does he think that D1. That is bad non-town play, and it is equal to his scum-meta.

Now to rip apart his defence (It seems he's panicking, read the post):
He starts with self-meta, bad bad bad. He's saying "oh, I wouldn't do this so I can't be scum" which is 90% of the time fake and bad. He then starts calling me a bad mafia player which is trying to discredit me which would imply my case isn't trust worthy. This is also scummy, attacking the person and not what the person is saying.
He then starts ranting how I'm being manipulated or scum, funny. I haven't used pm alliances this game so that accusation is fake. He also says I'm a good lynch either way as town or scum due to this. Guys HE'S BASICALLY PUSHING A LYNCH TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT AS "HE SUCKS AND CAN'T BE TRUSTED". How are you riding this wagon with him on it?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:07 am

That case was terribly worder but hey. Just read his case and reread this game (only 4 pages) and read his posts in Amsterdam Mafia.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:08 am

Dragonite, if you're town please unvote so the scum don't hammer. You're going to loose a town PR and loose another town over night. Please, don't vote anyone until you know what's happening and you're convinced they're mafia.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Dragonite » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:10 am

To be honest, my primary motivation for ML to live or die is what causes the most sillyness to develop.

On a more serious note, strange power roles are in play, and we've got no idea what they do, or how broken they are. I suspect the egg giver to be the easter bunny, who in a morbid fit of jealousy wants to destroy christmas. However, unless eggs can be given from goody to goody, that would mean ML is innocent. It's just a random guess, but given the nature of this game, it's worth discussing. And forced voting eh... THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU? >_>

With that logic... lynch linkman. Because dead horse lynch is the closest thing I got to a no lynch.

User avatar
onewaystreet
Rank: Pizza Craver
Location: Some sort of box, by the looks of it.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by onewaystreet » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:13 am

MysteriousLad wrote:If ainiku flips town we lynch kireato, I don't like how he voted.
Wut. How does this make sense in any way? How does this make more sense than turning against you if ainiku flips town? Or linky/pk depending on who has the final vote? Or me?
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:15 am

onewaystreet wrote:
MysteriousLad wrote:If ainiku flips town we lynch kireato, I don't like how he voted.
Wut. How does this make sense in any way? How does this make more sense than turning against you if ainiku flips town? Or linky/pk depending on who has the final vote? Or me?
He just hopped onto the wagon and is also not playing to his meta. Dragonite however is partially. Pkdragon is probaly also town.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: The red in a world of black and white

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Airnike » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:15 am

MysteriousLad wrote:He just says I suck and votes me for it, this looks bad and I'll tear his reasons apart in a second.
"He just says I suck."
  • I actually have reasons to vote for you.
  • Angry Elf was angry at you too. Making you at least likely to be involved with Santa, which in this game translates to scum.
  • You suggest mass-claiming, with what I suspect as a fakeclaim to back yourself up. The fact that mass-claiming is a fun-killer only harmed my personal opinion of you, don't you worry.
  • You're saying you'll tear my reasons apart, yet you take a bunch of hours to do so, which only serves to show that you are a major talker. This only serves to make you look scummy.
  • You claim to know me, yet you didn't notice how I am a scumbag in real life and my attitude tends to yo-yo between brooding dont-fudge-with-me douche and total fudge-you-and-everybody douche. So you're making wrong assumptions about people based on gut feeling. Which looks like the playstyle I emulated in Amsterdam Mafia. Oh wait, I was scum.
  • In short, all the following marks you as scum to me:
  • In-game flavor text.
  • Your vague claim.
  • Your all-talk-and-no-walk attitude.
  • Your short-sightedness which is a landmark of the playstyle I emulated while scum.
If you're not scum, you're really good at looking like such.

Three posts passed since I began writing this and you look like scum even more by your latest rant which looks like a safe play. To me, you're just reassuring yourself. Plus I'm not so much pushing your lynch as I'm saying that I can't trust you.
Grasp the truth! Hold it high!
Thrust your fist, that's how you're supposed to use it!
You must've heard it, go!
Don't be afraid to look yourself in the eye!
Big Blast Sonic, that's my heart beat anew!
—from Big Blast Sonic

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:16 am

Also the easier to lynch tommorow thing is legit this time. Now I know HPD anounces te effects it's no use hiding it.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:23 am

Ainiku wrote:
MysteriousLad wrote:He just says I suck and votes me for it, this looks bad and I'll tear his reasons apart in a second.
"He just says I suck."
  • I actually have reasons to vote for you.
  • Angry Elf was angry at you too. Making you at least likely to be involved with Santa, which in this game translates to scum.
Haha, flavour doesn't reveal stuff. Sven's probaly pissed at me because of my play.
[*]You suggest mass-claiming, with what I suspect as a fakeclaim to back yourself up. The fact that mass-claiming is a fun-killer only harmed my personal opinion of you, don't you worry.
only makes it less fun for reasons I couldn't yet have known. Thank you HPD for combatting it, also I had already claimed so how could I fakeclaim or back it up with other claims?
[*]You're saying you'll tear my reasons apart, yet you take a bunch of hours to do so, which only serves to show that you are a major talker.
This is because I wrote it on an iPod.
This only serves to make you look scummy.[*]You claim to know me, yet you didn't notice how I am a scumbag in real life and my attitude tends to yo-yo between brooding dont-fudge-with-me douche and total fudge-you-and-everybody douche. So you're making wrong assumptions about people based on gut feeling. Which looks like the playstyle I emulated in Amsterdam Mafia. Oh wait, I was scum.[/list]
wut?
  • In short, all the following marks you as scum to me:
  • In-game flavor text.
  • Your vague claim.
  • Your all-talk-and-no-walk attitude.
  • Your short-sightedness which is a landmark of the playstyle I emulated while scum.
You didn't have these reasons earlier, why did they only just develop?
If you're not scum, you're really good at looking like such.

Three posts passed since I began writing this and you look like scum even more by your latest rant which looks like a safe play. To me, you're just reassuring yourself. Plus I'm not so much pushing your lynch as I'm saying that I can't trust you.
I promised a case so I gave a case, I want town to win.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:30 am

Ainiku if you are town, who do you think is town and who else do you thinks is scum?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
onewaystreet
Rank: Pizza Craver
Location: Some sort of box, by the looks of it.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by onewaystreet » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:36 am

MysteriousLad wrote:[massclaiming] only makes it less fun for reasons I couldn't yet have known.
Massclaiming ALWAYS makes things less fun, even when there aren't fake claims.

How do you fail to realize this time and time again?
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:42 am

i don't like either of the votes =(

also there was a lot of words posted stop that
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: The red in a world of black and white

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Airnike » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:50 am

MysteriousLad wrote:He then No Lynches, something he did as his first move in Amsterdam Mafia. He makes it clear he didn't think Pkdragon was scum at all which makes it rather odd why he would take him as his first random vote. I'd expect to random vote someone with a REALLY weak reason, otherwise it has no use.
This also shows Ainiku is happy to throw a vote in, he however went to no lynch which could indicate he's setting up to vote in any direction. Only his later posts will tell.
I took pk as first random vote because coincidence and I wanted some fat lolz out of the context. That aside, yes, I'm vote-happy, especially now that I know you can't no-lynch in this game. I'm trigger-happy and I will stay that way until I decide that voting on first clue isn't a good idea.
MysteriousLad wrote:Ah, a few posts later he states he will vote someone who looks bad with his analysis. That would very town however he then goes on to say he want to lynch me for "throwing him off" meaning I don't look like the most scummy to him. I don't believe he analysed the posts at all and I believe he's throwing in a pretty safe vote. That's not town, town would be voting who you think is scum. He also contradicts himself later by saying he had analysed and he will vote who he thinks is scum and in a later post he says "I have no idea who the mafia are yet". This means his analysis was probably a lie trying to look town.
He plays the "I don't know who's scum" in Amsterdam Mafia as well. Look at his post in page 4 for example. Another pattern that matches Amsterdam Mafia is him voting the same person as the first (few) votes. (Possibly him copying the vote on me)
I chose you because I didn't have any honest clue yet. You provided me with some interesting ones later on. And I attacked you on the ground that you were the one who was throwing the most uproar. I can make nothing off of that. Also, I didn't read in-depth at all, just summed up the posts and analyzed that, which is still an analysis. Many of the posts turned out to be pointless groundless fudge to me. As for my votes, they're still stranger to scum calling at this point.
MysteriousLad wrote:If you start moaning that he wasn't on the lynch wagon the lynch was decided very quickly with linkman reminding HPD of a vote. So he wouldn't of had time to switch, he was however on a competing wagon without thinking I'm scum as he said himself.
I'm never on a lynch wagon. I just happen to be standing beside. My decisions are done alone, don't you involve anyone else.
MysteriousLad wrote:His Day 2 play is also bad, he votes me (with suddenly found weak accusation which are mostly false, tell me if you disagree and I can discuss that.). He's literally copying the 1st vote and he now suddenly finds me scum after saying he doesn't know I'm scum nor does he think that D1. That is bad non-town play, and it is equal to his scum-meta.
I just said that I suspected you to be the lynch manipulator and scum, since manipulating lynches is usually a very scummy role.
MysteriousLad wrote:Now to rip apart his defence (It seems he's panicking, read the post):
He starts with self-meta, bad bad bad. He's saying "oh, I wouldn't do this so I can't be scum" which is 90% of the time fake and bad. He then starts calling me a bad mafia player which is trying to discredit me which would imply my case isn't trust worthy. This is also scummy, attacking the person and not what the person is saying.
He then starts ranting how I'm being manipulated or scum, funny. I haven't used pm alliances this game so that accusation is fake. He also says I'm a good lynch either way as town or scum due to this. Guys HE'S BASICALLY PUSHING A LYNCH TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT AS "HE SUCKS AND CAN'T BE TRUSTED". How are you riding this wagon with him on it?
What self-meta? If I were scum, I would really have killed you. If you got a problem with that, remind yourself that I don't yet have any other target I could kill, given that you're talking in all directions calling to lynch me. I'm saying only the points proved by other Mafia games. Whateville proved that anyone able to talk to you is able to manipulate you, after all. The fact that you've been getting butthurt over PMs only proves that you're more impulsive than I am, possibly even egomaniacal but I digress; it's so fun watching you talk I forget what I'm talking about.
I'm not trying to involve anyone else in my decision. I'm not saying I'm a paragon of virtue or townness, which your attitude seems to imply. So either you're a mafia playing delusional or a self-centered toxic townie, the faster you die in this game, the happier I'll be. Your endless talk twists me between mockery, boredom and anger.



If I wanted to attack you personally, I'd just have said that "you're trying to play the game by only your own rules because you don't know how to win by the ones that don't involve a follow-the-cop routine or mass-claiming, both of which are game-ending strategies, making you bad at this game". Or "you so swore off PMs cause you got fooled at this game that you don't even wanna PM the game-master to use your items". This would be mean and senseless.
Or:
MysteriousLad wrote:Sven's probaly pissed at me because of my play.
Yep, definitely some self-stroking going on.

I'm not playing with a clear head now, thank the Lad for screwing this game up in so many ways. Look at that, I'm looking like as much a raving madman as I think the Lad is.
Last edited by Airnike on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grasp the truth! Hold it high!
Thrust your fist, that's how you're supposed to use it!
You must've heard it, go!
Don't be afraid to look yourself in the eye!
Big Blast Sonic, that's my heart beat anew!
—from Big Blast Sonic

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:54 am

i only read the last line of that post but i absolutely think you are both raving madmen

that's ok tho that's what it takes to ruin christmas if we weren't raving madmen evil would be less fun cuz we'd be like, tragic figures or something

anyway my point is lynch linkman cuz he said it was me vs him and i agree =3
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Satel

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Satel » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:02 am

but yeah, raving madman are evil =O
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by HPD » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:25 am

lemme just update again since the last one got drowned in text

Ainiku - 4 (Kireato, ML x2, Onewaystreet*)
ML - 3 (Ainiku, Q7, Satel)
Linkman - 2 (Dragonite, Pk)

* forced vote

only Linkman hasn't voted yet

also, ML, your egg contents won't be made public until the moment they become activated and start having influence on the game. before that, you're free to use the information in whatever way you wish
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Kireato

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Kireato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:45 am

It'ss a mexican standoofff~ Pouur t-the tequilaaa!

Lynch Linkman foooooooor l-lynchmaaas!
*Hiccups*
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Linkman » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:10 am

The only doubt I have stems from hawkes necroposting (most dangerous mafia?) and Joey's calm acceptance of his lynch.

Kilty I've covered. It's possible, but extremely unlikely.

Sven I worry more about. I'd say my heart lies 1% in Kilty, 4% sven and 95%.

But you couldn't muster a defense. If I fudge up, I do it with my conscience clear that the other two townies fudge up too.

Lynch Pk.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by HPD » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:24 am

wrong game bro
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Dragonite » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:36 am

I've got no idea what Kir is up too being drunk like that. Why are you and PK going after Linkman?

And it seem either Mysteriouslad or Ainiku are up to something, or they are both being hot-blooded as usual

User avatar
onewaystreet
Rank: Pizza Craver
Location: Some sort of box, by the looks of it.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by onewaystreet » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:51 am

Possibly because he hasn't said much and they're doing the ol' "vote to get him to talk" trick?

Who knows? Kir's drunk. What's the drink of choice anyway buddy? Is it EVIL?
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by HPD » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:04 am

we're getting to that point where it's gonna be a lockdown

let's say about 20 hours until I'm gonna call it

Ainiku is still on the chopping block
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: The red in a world of black and white

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Airnike » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:10 am

Dragonite wrote:And it seem either Mysteriouslad or Ainiku are up to something, or theyare both being hot-blooded as usual
My thoughts exactly. My head still hasn't cooled yet because the Lad was busy distracting me.
MysteriousLad wrote:Ainiku if you are town, who do you think is town and who else do you thinks is scum?
Wait for me to read between the lines... Oh wait, I have a hint or two that you might be scum so I'll wait for people to start dying to confirm that you're not scum. Then I can tell things. (After all, I'm the one who has been looking scummy so far so scum would have an interest in keeping me alive rather than you.)

My ideas in a very global way: pk town, satel most likely town, you likely scum (at least very suspicious), Kir is doing a lot of BS so it's ambiguous, ows likely town, Qbie suspicious. Here, happy?

Also, the prize for this is that.
onewaystreet wrote:
MysteriousLad wrote:[massclaiming] only makes it less fun for reasons I couldn't yet have known.
Massclaiming ALWAYS makes things less fun, even when there aren't fake claims.
How do you fail to realize this time and time again?
Also, what's with the vote repartition?
- I got the Lad's 2 votes + onewaystreet (forced) = 3
- The Lad has me, Bro and Qbie on him = 3
- Linkman has Draggy, pk and Kir = 3
- pk has Linkman's vote on him
Why am I the only one on the chopping block?
Grasp the truth! Hold it high!
Thrust your fist, that's how you're supposed to use it!
You must've heard it, go!
Don't be afraid to look yourself in the eye!
Big Blast Sonic, that's my heart beat anew!
—from Big Blast Sonic

User avatar
onewaystreet
Rank: Pizza Craver
Location: Some sort of box, by the looks of it.

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by onewaystreet » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:25 am

You haven't impressed the judges enough. Ted Allen is watching you.

Image
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

User avatar
Kireato

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Post by Kireato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:50 am

Dragonite wrote:I've got no idea what Kir is up too being drunk like that. Why are you and PK going after Linkman?
I haaaaaave r-reasons.

F-firrst, i think yoou're veeery fluffy, and I wanted to vote l-like you.

Aaaaaaaalso, Linkman is tooooootaly Jezuuuus. He'ss got a beaaard. LYNCH HIiiim. *falls asleep and starts snoring*
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Multivac [Bot] and 0 guests