Advance Wars Mafia™ - Revised Edition (Day 5)

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Sven

Re: Advance Wars Mafia™ - Revised Edition (Day 5)

Post by Sven » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Lynch Sven

the evidence is clear

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:49 pm

actually i haven't been able to get online since the last time i was on ayyyy

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:16 pm

To: mystery person that originally held the first post on page 12

I saw what you did

Love: Dead Hawke
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:52 pm

i wonder who you are referring to
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

MysteriousLad

Re: Advance Wars Mafia™ - Revised Edition (Day 4)

Post by MysteriousLad » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:02 am

VC 5.01 wrote:Sven (2) (L-2!): Sven, 3-HP B-Copter
Linkman (0):
Satel (0):
HPD (0):
Bonsey (0):
3-HP B-Copter (0):

Not Voting: Linkman, Satel, Bonesy, Bonesy, 3-HP B-Copter
With 6 Votes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: 1 Day-ish!
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Sven

Post by Sven » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:42 am

end me bonesy

end me

we can make a beautiful world together

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:16 am

You are all boring me. This is bad.

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:34 am

jk killing satel

lynch Satel

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:37 am

lynch sven lynch sven go go go

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:17 am

SO BE IT

Lynch Sven

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:41 am

BURNING EARTH!!!

"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:22 am

ok guys so nothing is happening, ive got an idea

how about everyone fold

like, post your pms or something, anything really, just everyone get yourselves DQd

that way everyone dies and therefore EVERYONE WINS!
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:46 am

Hey guyz, I'm bored, and I'm gonna one shoot myself!

Also I'm mafia, GG town!

lynch 3HP B-Copter
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 am

MysteriousLad wrote:Image
Advance Wars Mafia 2: Role PM
Welcome Linkman, you have drawn CO Drake!

CO Dossier:

• :drakeds:
  • :geinfantry: Alignment: Neo-Black Hole
  • :ge: Nation: Green Earth - Shared with Dragonite (CO Eagle) and Terragent (CO Jess), click the link to go to your shared QuickTopic. (You are not guaranteed to share the same alignment!)
  • :skill: Skill:
    Each Day there is a 33% chance of it raining while you are alive. If it's raining your vote counts as two and it takes one more for you to be lynched.
  • :power: COP - Tsunami: [ :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: ]
    It is guaranteed to rain tomorrow.
  • :super: SCOP - Typhoon: [ :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: ]
    It is guaranteed to rain tomorrow and everyone must PM me a player they wish to vote before I start the Day, the Day starts with them voting that player. (Use this to try and catch scum by saying stuff like "Tomorrow you will all have to send in a vote, the day will instantly end with the player who the majority chose getting lynched" to get people to act opportunistically etc.)
Win-Condition:
You are aligned with The Allied Nations, this means you win when all members of Neo-Black Hole are eliminated. I hope you enjoy the game, good luck!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:50 am

Welcome HPD, you have drawn Brenner!

CO Dossier:

• :brenner
  • :geinfantry: Alignment: Neo-Black Hole, shared with Linkman, Bonesy, Sven, Satel and 3HP B-Copter
  • :tag: Nation: Otherworlders - Shared with Bonesy (The Beast), click the link to go to your shared QuickTopic. (You are not guaranteed to share the same alignment!)
    Each Night you can choose to sacrifice your vote the next Day in exchange for being immune to kills that Night.
  • :power: COP - Universal Defense Boost: [ :smallstar: :smallstar: ]
    You may target somebody tonight to protect from a kill.
  • :super: SCOP - Reinforce: [ :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: ]
    You may target somebody tonight to make them 1-Shot-Bulletproof.
Win-Condition:
You are aligned with Neo-Black Hole, this means you win when all members of The Allied Nations are eliminated. I hope you enjoy the game, good luck!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:52 am

It's funny Linkman how your win condition is listed as allied while your alignment would clearly say NBH.

Also I'm bored so going with Pk's suggestion here.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:57 am

Yeah I asked mysterious lad about that and he said "figure it out, I'm going to play water polo."
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:58 am

I have all the PMs. Want them?

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:10 am

no, i want HPD to declare pkdragon the winner

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:12 am

Welcome HPD, you have drawn 3HP B-Copter!

CO Dossier:

• :geinfantry: Alignment: The Allied Nations
  • :tag: Nation: Flying units - Shared with Fighter, Fighter and Interceptor, click the link to go to your shared QuickTopic. (You are not guaranteed to share the same alignment!)
    You sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since you were a boy you dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to you that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and you're fudge retarded but you don’t care, you're beautiful. You're having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on your body. From now on you want guys to call you “Apache” and respect your right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If they can’t accept you they’re a heliphobe and need to check their vehicle privilege.

Win-Condition:
    You are aligned with The Allied Nations, this means you win when all members of Neo-Black Hole are eliminated. I hope you enjoy the game, good luck!

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Welcome Satel, you have drawn CO Lash!

CO Dossier:

• :lashds:
  • :osinfantry: Alignment: Neo-Black Hole - You have two partners, one of which doesn't share a QuickTopic with you and can be recruited by being hit by the faction night-kill. To enter the QuickTopic with your other partner, Hawkesnightmare, click "Neo-Black Hole".
  • :bh: Nation: Black Hole - Shared with Scraggypunk (CO Kindle) and Sven (CO Von Bolt), click the link to go to your shared QuickTopic.
    Each Night you may build an invention, you may not create the same invention more than once.
    Death Ray: You may activate the Death Ray once during the Day after you create it to have it reset all votes and double-vote a player of choice.
    Sonic Radar: You may activate the Satellite once during the Day after you create it to receive the Role PM of the player you are currently voting.
    3HP B-Copter: Will place a vote on the first three players to vote the next Day, if voted by a player it will triple-vote them back.
    Terraformer: It only requires two votes on players to gain an extra star (instead of the usual three) and lynch-wagons provide two stars as well the following Day (instead of the usual one). Nobody gains an extra star at the start of the next Night either.
  • :power: COP - Terrain Tactics: [ :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: ]
    You may create all your inventions again and all Night-actions targeting you tonight and tomorrow fail.
  • :super: SCOP - Prime Tactics: [ :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: ]
    The abilities in your COP are used and you gain an extra vote as well as taking one more to lynch.
Win-Condition:
You are aligned with Neo-Black Hole, this means you win when all members of The Allied Nations are eliminated. I hope you enjoy the game, good luck!
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Yes, that means all that it means. I knew everything, blew up when everything died, and most of all, I REGRET NOTHING BUT NOT DOING IT THREE DAYS EARLIER.

st3rn fudge st3rn

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:21 pm

ML is going to infodump soon. Satel is the true mafia, but I think Linky's failed attempt to pass himself as mafia made that quite oblivious already.

Satel might actually have won if ML had opted to just end days earlier instead of trying to wait some more.(And well, if you all didn't get bored)

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:22 pm

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/unqaZA7tAfh The good stuff:spoiler quicktopic.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:33 am

Hey I didn't cheat. I just put the slightest amount of pressure. Not my fault if you guys can't hold mom's spaghetti.

Airnike, don't take things too seriously! :)

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:09 am

I could've "just won".

But I wasn't really satisfied by the idea, pk's idea of me "just losing" was that much more exciting.

Town had this one pretty much won, anyway. With Sven conf town and the mafia kill being blocked, anyone putting 2 and 2 together could've deducted that HPD and Linky couldn't be mafia cos Sven (or anyone else except maybe HPD for that matter) would be dead. It was Bonesy or me, and the fact that I was in all lynch wagons would've shone through. No regret!

st3rn fudge st3rn

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:16 am

Wait, wait, wait.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:17 am

I faulted in deciding to wait on activity, that was a mistake. All my other thoughts are in the dead thread.

I believe Airnike is going through that phase I went through before realising ranting theory doesn't work here :P

He mentioned playing a serious game on another site so: Airnike, if you're still interested in that shoot me a PM.

Wait, wait, wait.

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:29 am

The activity drop was a shame. But I want to thank everyone for playing this game so well.

This was easily the best game I had in quite a while now.

Also, brother, you need to be able to chill out. *says the one who was super mad at Sven the previous game*

st3rn fudge st3rn

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:30 am

UNDEAD CHARIZARD VICTORY

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:31 am

Actually no, pk, I was hammered by my own 3HP B-Copter, meaning this is a town win.

Lad, work your magic.

st3rn fudge st3rn

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:50 am

I'll write something in a bit, studying for another damn German exam right now (well meant to be)

Wait, wait, wait.

Satel

Advance Wars Mafia™ - Revised Edition (Day 5)

Post by Satel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:59 am

VC 5.02 wrote:Sven (2) (L-2!): Sven, 3-HP B-Copter
Linkman (0):
Satel (4): 3-HP B-Copter (x4)
HPD (0):
Bonsey (0):
3-HP B-Copter (1): Satel

Not Voting: Linkman, Satel, Bonesy, Bonesy, 3-HP B-Copter
With 6 Votes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: Now.
Satel has been lynched, he was CO Lash aligned with Neo-Black Hole!
Welcome Satel, you have drawn CO Lash!

CO Dossier:

• :lashds:
  • :osinfantry: Alignment: Neo-Black Hole - You have two partners, one of which doesn't share a QuickTopic with you and can be recruited by being hit by the faction night-kill. To enter the QuickTopic with your other partner, Hawkesnightmare, click "Neo-Black Hole".
  • :bh: Nation: Black Hole - Shared with Scraggypunk (CO Kindle) and Sven (CO Von Bolt), click the link to go to your shared QuickTopic.
    Each Night you may build an invention, you may not create the same invention more than once.
    Death Ray: You may activate the Death Ray once during the Day after you create it to have it reset all votes and double-vote a player of choice.
    Sonic Radar: You may activate the Satellite once during the Day after you create it to receive the Role PM of the player you are currently voting.
    3HP B-Copter: Will place a vote on the first three players to vote the next Day, if voted by a player it will triple-vote them back.
    Terraformer: It only requires two votes on players to gain an extra star (instead of the usual three) and lynch-wagons provide two stars as well the following Day (instead of the usual one). Nobody gains an extra star at the start of the next Night either.
  • :power: COP - Terrain Tactics: [ :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: ]
    You may create all your inventions again and all Night-actions targeting you tonight and tomorrow fail.
  • :super: SCOP - Prime Tactics: [ :smallstar: :smallstar: :smallstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar: ]
    The abilities in your COP are used and you gain an extra vote as well as taking one more to lynch.
Win-Condition:
The Allied Nations win!

st3rn fudge st3rn

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:01 am

I want to add that my role was insanely powerful in that even my SCOP (which I said sucked), was still decent compared to some town powers.

st3rn fudge st3rn

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:56 am

I got so bored with this in the end :/

wasn't even trying anymore so i went full tree stump on the final day lol

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:06 am

Someone needs to make a "You just went full tree stump. Never go full tree stump." demotivational

st3rn fudge st3rn

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:14 am

It's about time I could write in here. We're barely even for real. I know it and it angers me at times. We were just not looking for the same things.

Despite all the acid spilled in topic, please know that everything in this game is forgotten as soon as it's over.
Grasp the truth! Hold it high!
Thrust your fist, that's how you're supposed to use it!
You must've heard it, go!
Don't be afraid to look yourself in the eye!
Big Blast Sonic, that's my heart beat anew!
—from Big Blast Sonic

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:14 am

Your sig says otherwise lol

Wait, wait, wait.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:10 am

I'll play better if you stop spilling your crumpets to Satel five minutes into a mafia game, Airnike.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:21 am

SHOTS