SECRET HITLER 2 - FASCISTS WIN

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

hawkesnightmare

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Vote for Dragonite & Linkman

Post by hawkesnightmare » Mon May 16, 2016 1:09 am

I vote ja.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon May 16, 2016 1:22 am

Linkman is good, Dragonite is not so good.

Dragonite and Bonesy- who was investigated and what was the result?
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon May 16, 2016 2:20 am

You know I really don't want to help anyone, but this might just be a good time to hold off your votes to discuss the current situation. What happened the previous rounds, who voted for whom, what's still in the card deck, etcetera...
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Mon May 16, 2016 3:55 am

Nein, we should be taking any risks at all.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon May 16, 2016 6:06 am

No such thing as no-risks in this game. Unless you want to go Neining everyone who isn't the specific combination of Linkman and Terr, which isn't actually risk free (quite a few reasons fascists could have passed liberal bills turn 1, for example being hitler), and even if they are both angels, it gets screwed up the first time there's a triple fascist draw.

The main thing is, We need to see the results of the investigation before proceeding. Even the current investigations aren't perfect in avoiding risk, but they'll help.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon May 16, 2016 7:09 am

Mysteriouslad was investigated, and he turned up liberal.

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Mon May 16, 2016 10:23 am

Assuming you're not mad enough to lie (and Bonesy will call you out instantly if that's the case) then that's something; for now I'd be willing to advise our next president to nominate ML as their chancellor.

In the meantime we want to weigh up whether we trust the current pair. I'm willing to give Linky a decent amount of credit - he got a mixed Liberal/Fascist set as Chancellor and passed the Liberal set (though obviously passing the Fascist one would have made him look suspicious because I'd have called him out on it); nevertheless, he had a chance to screw us over and he did the right thing instead.

Dragonite was involved in last turn's mess, but if we take him (and Bonesy) at his word then he was passed a pair of Fascist policies. Bonesy didn't call him out, which means either Bonesy is Fascist and stripped a Liberal policy or it was a triple fascist draw, so unless they're *both* fascists I'm inclined to trust Dragonite for now.

Not voting yet.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon May 16, 2016 12:33 pm

That said, if they were *both* fascists, that would have been the turn to double up, if they were to double up. There's some risk, but if they were able to hide hitler as a liberal without apparently contradicting each other, that's potentially game winning.

This game has much less people, so once we get to the stage where Hitler can win the game, that's going to be a much bigger bomb than it was in the last game. I kind of want to deny this one so that ML can be a chancellor before his identity becomes life or death .

Well, I won't be able to vote until next evening, so Bonesy has plenty of time to get back to us.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Mon May 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Also just so everyone know, assuming everyone has told the truth about their card draws, eight fascist cards have come through the deck already, leaving only three fascist and all but one liberal card before it has to be reshuffled.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon May 16, 2016 7:58 pm

What's the total amount of cards again? It might be in here somewhere but I keep missing it..

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon May 16, 2016 9:51 pm

11 fascist cards
6 liberal
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Mon May 16, 2016 10:47 pm

The claims are 8 fascist and 1 liberal, so if people have been lying we'll know pretty soon.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue May 17, 2016 12:17 am

I'm gonna JA. If Draggy had picked fascist over liberal, Bonesy should know about it. It would be a risky play for him to wager on Bonesy being Fascist.

So Draggy is 50/50, no info on him. I'm going to trust him.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue May 17, 2016 1:02 am

that brings us to 3x JA 1x NEIN if I'm not mistaken

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Tue May 17, 2016 5:29 am

the cards were all fat cis, and yes mlad was liberal

sorry, don't have net at home and might need to get someone to proxy play for me next week

also JA

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue May 17, 2016 6:11 am

The government of President Dragonite and Chancellor Linkman has been approved and is now enacting legislation!

Pkdragon

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Enacting Legislation

Post by Pkdragon » Tue May 17, 2016 2:12 pm

So a few things, because again, it'll be awhile until I'm next online

-There are 3 fascists and 4 liberals, probably, due to how small the game is (it could be 2 but I imagine 3, the game doesn't seem to hold back on giving the fascists numbers.)
-Two potential things going on here: either MLad is liberal, or Bonesy, Dragonite AND Mlad are fascist. Note that Mlad being liberal doesn't actually confirm the other two being liberal, but at least one probably is.
- That means all three fascists would be involved in the false investigation gambit, and at least one is Hitler. If Mlad is hitler, that would make this gambit very dangerous, otherwise it'd be risky.
-Really what's going on here depends, then, on whether Bonesy is fascist or not. There's a 3/7 chance he's fascist, so the odds are in our favor, but not by much.

I need to go to sleep now, I just wanted to make these things clear.

Sleeping pk

Post by Sleeping pk » Tue May 17, 2016 2:23 pm

I messed up, it is 2/7 b/c Hitler himself couldn't pull this off.

Sleeping pk

Post by Sleeping pk » Tue May 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Further insomnia - another way of looking at the odds is to consider all liberals know one liberal - themselves. So for us, if we remove our role from the possible roles, bonesy has a 2/6 chance of being a role that could pull this off.. Or 1/3.

However, if he is not Hitler he is definitely liberal, bc bonesy would have to guess both fascists if he was hitler, and dragonite answered first, before bonesy said anything - if he was hitler that would be a horrible move to lie about a result first.

So that means if mlad as chancellor doesn't kill us he will be basically confirmed.

So, who wants to gamble?

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Tue May 17, 2016 3:13 pm

i didn't flipping say anything because i don't have internet at home

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue May 17, 2016 5:06 pm

President Dragonite and Chancellor Linkman have enacted a LIBERAL policy!

Pkdragon is this round's Presidential Candidate. He needs to choose the next Chancellor.

Pkdragon

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Pkdragon choose Chancellor

Post by Pkdragon » Tue May 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Liberal Policy? Nice. I wasn't actually expecting it. That gives me leeway to safely choose Mysterious Lad as my Chancellor.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Pkdragon choose Chancellor

Post by HPD » Tue May 17, 2016 10:58 pm

We are voting on the government of President Pkdragon and Chancellor MysteriousLad! Please cast your vote as 'JA' or 'NEIN'.

Terragent

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Vote for Pkdragon & MLad

Post by Terragent » Tue May 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Well, we have a decent buffer. JA!

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed May 18, 2016 12:12 am

Dragonite either got a really bad draw or is legit. I got LIB/FAS.

Given the whole MLAD thing I'm wagering that's three liberals: MLAD, myself, Dragonite. Which means: no I don't trust you PK buddy sorry!

NEIN!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Wed May 18, 2016 3:38 am

nein

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed May 18, 2016 9:46 am

Bonesy wrote:i didn't flipping say anything because i don't have internet at home
I wasn't analyzing your behavior because I know this. Most of what I was saying was completely objective fact, and I tried to keep actual subjective argumentation to a minimum. Until the third post, at least.

None of it was meant to be a attack on you either. Just a statement of the odds.
Last edited by Pkdragon on Wed May 18, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed May 18, 2016 9:52 am

Linkman wrote:Dragonite either got a really bad draw or is legit. I got LIB/FAS.

Given the whole MLAD thing I'm wagering that's three liberals: MLAD, myself, Dragonite. Which means: no I don't trust you PK buddy sorry!

NEIN!
Well, there's four liberals so there's still room for me to be a liberal, but thankfully I was making my arguments from a neutral position that doesn't require you to agree with me

THAT SAID-

I'm also all for trusting Mlad- I've examined the odds, they are in our favor, and we gain more from getting confirmation that he isn't hitler than anyone else (yes, that confirmation risks losing the game, but so does everyone else if we get to that point). So yeah, I'm all for letting Mlad be our go-to chancellor.

If Mlad is a liberal and I'm a fascist, I've been arguing into a position that will lose us (us being my hypothetical team of fascists) the game. Just want to throw that out there.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Wed May 18, 2016 10:48 am

I am going to vote JA for the simple fact that there are more liberal cards left than fascist cards and it is impossible (assuming everyone has told the truth) for there to be a triple fascist draw. Dragonite has not said what sort of draw he got, but if Linkman isn't lying, he either got a FFL or FLL draw. FFL leaves the deck at 1F and 4L. FLL leaves the deck at 2F 3L. Obviously the former is favorable since any given draw will make it impossible to eliminate the possibility of a liberal policy, while there is still a small chance of that happening with the latter. Even if Pk is untrustworthy, it's unlikely that he will be able to stop a liberal policy from being enacted.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed May 18, 2016 2:05 pm

That brings us to 3 JA and 2 NEIN

Dragonite and MLad haven't voted yet

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed May 18, 2016 8:27 pm

JA.

What Hawke said. Draw's have been very facist, and I also had two facist cards last time, so this should be okay.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed May 18, 2016 8:43 pm

The government of President Pkdragon and Chancellor MysteriousLad has been approved and is now enacting legislation!

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu May 19, 2016 2:05 am

Btw was this a hitler-risk round? Is MLAD not Hitler then?

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Thu May 19, 2016 3:30 am

We only have 2 facist policies. Hitler needs 3.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu May 19, 2016 3:45 am

Dragonite wrote:We only have 2 facist policies. Hitler needs 3.
exactly, even if the outcome of this legislative round would be FASCIST and MLad would be Hitler, the game would not end. Three or more Fascist policies need to be in play at the moment Hitler is elected Chancellor for the game to end instantly.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu May 19, 2016 4:22 am

Yup. We have no completely concrete evidence on anyone yet. Just behavioral analysis. If for some reason there is a fascist policy enacted this round, every round after is a risk of Hitler chancellor.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Thu May 19, 2016 4:34 am

JA, of cause.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu May 19, 2016 4:35 am

Okay cool, thanks guys.

Rock it DragLad!

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu May 19, 2016 3:50 pm

President Pkdragon and Chancellor MysteriousLad have enacted a LIBERAL policy!

Linkman is this round's Presidential Candidate. He needs to choose the next Chancellor.

Pkdragon

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Linkman choose Chancellor

Post by Pkdragon » Thu May 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Take that, haters. :D

2 liberals, 1 fascist. Sent the two liberals to ML.