Second Grand Battle (Round Three: The Caverns of Kragg)

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Second Grand Battle (Round Three: The Caverns of Kragg)

Post by Dragon Fogel » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:29 am

In a deep void, beyond the boundaries of normal space, a voice spoke.

"It is time."

An ornate stone platform appeared out of nowhere. A lone figure, shrouded by a black cloak, stood on it.

"The battle shall begin."

The cloaked figure waved an arm. Seven beings emerged before him.

"Ready your arenas. I may need you to intervene if the contestants do not cooperate."

The seven beings vanished, and the figure gazed out into the infinite multiverse, carefully watching to find the eight fighters he would select for his Grand Battle.

Yeah, here's the second one. The rules are pretty much the same as the other topic.

There's one difference with this game, though: in each round, I'll be controlling a character as well. A character who has a large amount of control over the arena. This lets me step in relatively easily if I feel the round is getting too slow or otherwise needs shaking up.

Oh, and one rule that I'm stating up front this time: no explicit sexual content.

Now taking signups, though I think most people who have expressed interest have already come up with their characters. Let's see if we can have more success this time around.

Players:
1. Terrorboy - Khan Harper
2. HPD - Kranok Ulkemnirov
3. Imano Ob - Kalif Feng
4. Spazer - Harriet Sine
5. dragonite - Elayne
6. Linkman - Alphya
7. Sven - Dirigid
8. SJCrew - Reptilion
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Second Grand Battle - Actual topic!

Post by HPD » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:31 am

Can't miss this!

Font colour: Sienna

Name: Kranok Ulkemnirov
Race: Human

Description: Kranok is a pretty tall man of about 6'3" (~190 cm). He is a grizzled veteran witch-hunter, almost always clad in an extremely worn-looking long, tattered black coat, heavy leather boots and a top hat that's frayed at the edges. Underneath his coat, he usually wears something in deep red. He has a heavy, broad, black mustache and small, shrewd black eyes, almost hidden behind bushy eyebrows. He has ruffled, greasy hair, shot with grey at his temples. Furthermore, he has a large scar running down his right cheek (he also has numerous scars on his torso and limbs, all relics of his violent life). In sharp contrast to his worn appearance, he wears a couple of highly expensive, ornate rings on his fingers (of which he somehow hasn't lost any yet). He also never goes anywhere without his cane, which has a handle in the shape of an ornate and exquisitely shaped silver snake's head set upon a jet black staff of unknown material. The detail on the snake's head is so astonishing, it almost looks as if it were alive. Lastly, his voice is low and coarse and has a kind of a menacing quality to it.

Biography: Kranok the Alchemist has become practically a living legend as an independent witch-hunter in the aristocratic city-state of Tornak, far up in the north, where the practicing of magic is forbidden under penalty of death. For almost thirty years, he's been one of the most (if not THE most) successful witch-hunters in history, reputed to have successfully captured and executed over a hundred witches and sorcerers. This has gained him not only fame and the love of the commoners, but also gained him a very high position in the city council, even though his nobility rank is no higher than baron. This is quite unprecedented in the history of Tornak, where only the highest nobles have ever attained this rank through heritage. Kranok, however, was able to secure his position, because of the continuing threat of witchcraft, especially among the commoners. The fact that he commands virtually all of the witch-hunters in Tornak (he even founded a school for witch-hunting) gave the council no other choice when Kranok made an ultimatum concerning the matter. The aristocracy, you see, has always feared that if every single person capable of using magic isn't immediately captured and executed, one day someone may arise to overthrow them. Out of this fear, the nobles decided long ago that such a thing must never come to pass and put a ban on any and all forms of magic.

But there is more to him than just that. When he is not busy hunting witches, he indulges in his other favourite activity: alchemy. In the basement of his witch-hunting school lies his laboratory, where Kranok can often be found concocting potions and elixirs. He has so far made numerous contributions in this field of science and made a fortune when he stumbled upon a highly effective new kind of artificial fertilizer.

However, the science part is but a sham. For deep within his laboratory, Kranok hides a very dark secret. Because at one point early in his career, Kranok, who has no magic of his own, discovered how to bottle up the magic powers of others. He could actually distillate the magic and turn it into a potion that would give the one who drank it the very same magical powers as its original owner possessed. There are two ways how one can manage this: one is by simply absorbing a magic attack, then distillate the magic into a small amount of liquid. This method, however, needs a highly sophisticated magical device, as without magic such a feat would be impossible. While this method works fine for offensive use of magic and other outwardly directed spells, it does not work for enchantments and magical buffs. It also cannot capture inherent magical powers. Moreover, since the captured amount is small, it gives only enough liquid to last for a very short period of time.

The other method is much more effective and works for much longer periods of time. This however, requires the sacrifice of a person who holds inherent magical powers. The victim needs to be burned following a special ritual. Preferably alive, as once the victim is dead, the magical residue diminishes rapidly. The released fumes will, due to the performed ritual, now contain the essence of the magical abilities of the victim. Once again, this can be absorbed and distilled into a potion. This potion is much more potent, as it will capture all of the magical powers and abilities of the victim and will, when properly brewed, usually last for several hours to several days or maybe even weeks, depending on how much of the potion is consumed.

Kranok soon became obsessed with the idea of capturing magical essences. With this, he realised that he could achieve powers greater than any other human had ever thought to be possible. There was no limit to his own magical powers, as he could simply acquire all the powers of all other humans who had the gift. This is what ultimately drove him to become a witch hunter. Under this cover, he would be able to capture the witches and magicians needed to build his collection with. As a member of the high council, he was also allowed to perform the executions himself. The process was like a machine. Kranok and the witch-hunters working for him were capturing each and every person who showed even the smallest signs of magic. And without exception, they were to be burned alive in Kranok's furnace. All of their magic was secretly transferred into potions, kept hidden deep within the basements of Kranok's lab. There, he would experiment with the potions. Mix them together, combine them with other chemicals to enhance their strengths, modify their properties. He even managed to turn some of it into ointments and powders.

Power-hungry as he was, Kranok desperately worked towards one single goal: to gain ultimate power and reach immortality. He had to make the potions effects permanent, and brew the potion that would grant him immortality. Then, he could become infinitely powerful. This drove him more than anything else, and drives him still. He will never stop this desperate hunt, made even more desperate now he feels that age is slowly starting to catch up with him.

Weapon: During his experiments Kranok finally managed to fabricate his ultimate tool for his power struggle. This tool is actually his cane. It is widely known that he uses it as a weapon, and that it has a mechanic to extend a bit so that its end turns into a very sharp point. But none know that the cane is entirely magical, the result of years of research and trial and error experiments. It is able to absorb magical attacks through the snake's head's mouth and distill it immediately into a liquid when can be tapped from the cane through its sharp bottom end (in extended state). It can also be used for full absorbance of magic through the method of ritual burning, though Kranok prefers to use his own furnace for this as the liquid is less diluted that way. When Kranok is under the influence of one or more of his magical concoctions, he may be able to use the his cane as a staff to channel spells through.

Besides his cane, Kranok carries a (magically) reinforced case with him at all times. This case holds a selection of potions, powders and ointments he has with him should the need arise. All of them are of course highly potent and more than likely modified. The exact contents of the case are, of course, only known to Kranok, who incidentally is also the only person able to open the case without having one's limbs melted off.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 am

RESERVED!

My character shall be up tonight/tomorrow.

COLOUR RESERVED!

Name: Khan Harper

Weapons: Magic, Katana, Shape-Shifting Guitar.

Bio: Born in a cruel harsh world, Khan didn't need any explanations how his life would work. Be nice, and die. Growing up, Khan was slightly different from the rest of them. He had the power of all kinds of magic, something he skipped school to study. Before he went into his isolation, his father, a trained swordsman, gave Khan a gift, a family gift. It was the katana that his father had praticed with, well worn from use. After spending 20 years of his life in isolation, he had learnt a fair bit of magic, with his main focus in eletrical magics, but he also had learnt a fair few earth spells. He even learnt how to fend for himself. With his new found knowledge of the world around him, he became bored and amused with the violent ways of the world, when he discovered music. He quickly mastered the skills of the guitar, and thanks to some magic abuse, learnt a lot of songs in his dimension, and even created some of his own.

He also managed to learn how to use the guitar and the katana as a output for his magic, thus allowing a varity of spells to be put on stuff. He has been known to hide in towns with sources of magic in an attempt to learn more about his magic. With the majority of his spells being offensive, he never fell back on his defense when ever he caused problems in towns. He made very little friends, and the few he did make, they were all shared by a common bond, one looking for knowledge of how the world worked around them. They eventually formed a music band as a way of gaining money to fund this attempt to gain knowledge of the world.

Appearance & Personality: Khan stands at six feet six, the average for a man in his dimension. With his short blond hair, he looks out of place nearly in every place. Due to a magical problem, his eyes often flicker around trying to find something. He wears a long trenchcoat, with his own symbol, a katana and a guitar, on the armband. His shirt underneat is a plain white shirt on, and wears jeans to go with it. His Guitar looks similar to the Fender Stratocaster, painted in a black and pink colour, with a red strap. His personality shows his past, he is used to being alone, but he will try to talk to people to find out what the hell is going on. He will rarely talk to someone if they aren't part of his band. However, if someone attacks him, he will waste no time in convincing them to stop, he will fight to defend himself from them. He has only one goal in his life, to gain more knowledge and eventually use this knowledge to change how his dimension works. He also plans on becoming a famous musician.
Last edited by Gentleman of Dread on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:13 am, edited 6 times in total.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:08 am

Good sirs and madams from now on you can also use font background colours with the background tag:

Code: Select all

[background=color]text[/background]
----------------
Now playing: ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Segue: Sunken Dreams
via FoxyTunes
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Imano Ob
3DS Code: 0516-7426-0296

Post by Imano Ob » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 am

Name: Kalif Feng

Color: This one.

Weapons: Generic sword and shield, several concealed daggers.

Bio: Kalif was born in the slums of his town. His childhood was spent mostly in poverty and hunger, and it did not took long before he found himself in a life of thievery. While initially stealing only for survival, he eventually wanted more. It wasn't long before he found himself among a group of thieves, a particularly notorious one for never leaving a witness alive. Thanks to that, he learned quite a bit of fending for his life and taking other's without much effort. Despite never really trusting or liking them, he figured that having allies would make his life much easier, though he wouldn't think twice before leaving or betraying them the day they were no longer useful.

Before that day arrived, however, their hideout was found. Soldiers invaded it, killing almost everyone. The few survivors were captured, and forced to fight in a nearby arena to their deaths. After all the other prisoners had fought, and died, Kalif was given a sword and a shield, and thrown out to battle. At first, the fight seemed extremely one sided, Kalif never being able to even make a move. Feeling cocky, his opponent stopped to taunt after throwing Kalif way off-balance. He was killed before anyone could tell what happened. Kalif's sword and shield were lying on the ground, while he stood there, almost as if he was embracing his enemy, with one dagger planted into the back of his torso, and another right on his chest.

Ever since, Kalif's been fighting on that arena. Most people believed he kept his winning streak on pure luck, seeing how seemingly awful he was wielding a sword. The opponents who just downright underestimated him found themselves suddenly dead the moment they let their guards down, after spending most of the fight in a clearly superior position, while the more cautious always found themselves the victims of lightning-quick daggers whenever they least expected it.

Description: Kalif's an average-sized person, if a bit on the short side. He wears a light leather armor over his long sleeved dark blue shirt. He also wears simple leather pants and boots. His short black hair is always messy, and his pitch black eyes are usually either expressing a fake scared expression, or a very real deadly one. He carries his sword sheathed on his hip and his shield on his back, though his real weapons, his daggers, are always concealed somewhere in his clothes. He has several scars as a result of his life as a gladiator, though most of them are from him simply feigning being a lesser combatant.
Last edited by Imano Ob on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This signature is boring. I don't know why you're reading it.

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:14 am

Don't wait for me. I don't think I'll join after all. I feel like crumpets too often lately, and I'm most likely not gonna take the time.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

Spazer

Post by Spazer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Name: Harriet Sine
Font colour: Green

Weapon: Sidearm.

Description: A severe figure. Tall. Dark, ponytailed hair. She wears officer's service dress: a navy blue single-breasted suit coat over matching trousers and a white shirt. Harriet Sine is the Commander of the Nordic, an Earth corvette hunting a war criminal known as the Butcher of New Halcyon. She is capable with a gun and has many years' experience commanding starships, but - aside from an ocular overlay to assist aiming - she has no special abilities.

Biography: The Butcher knew he'd been found, and Commander Sine had been forced to take steps. Her orders were to wait for the fleet. Too long - her target would have slipped the noose by then, and that man was responsible for the deaths of millions. He wasn't finished, either. New Halcyon was just the beginning. One city (and her career) was a small price to pay.

Immediate casualties were in the hundred-thousands. It was the first warhead.

The last recorded location of Harriet Sine was on-board her vessel, the Nordic, as it bombarded Demeter IV. Anyone with information that may lead to her arrest is asked to contact the authorities at the numbers listed below. All information will be treated with strictest confidence.
Last edited by Spazer on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 pm

reserved
I STILL need to dream up a character. Newsbreak: I suck at inventing a character

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:58 am

My character is up.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:35 am

Name: Alphya (pronounced All-phee-ah)
Font Color: She's a witch of trouble in electric blue...

Race: Human... or sort of. Explanation in Bio.

Weapon: She carries a black staff with a metallic blue gem enclosed at it's tip. When she picks it up, the gem shines. However, it's entirely unknown whether this gem or staff do something magical or are entirely decorative. Either way, the staff is good for smacking people.

Abilities: Alphya is not trained in any sort of martial art and doesn't carry any sort of weapon besides her staff. However, she has been known to produce flasks with strange liquids in phosphorescent colors from her robes or hat, with no mention of how these don't break or leak while she fights. These potions are multitudinous in amount and extremely varied in effect: some of them will affect her shape and size, being able to transform her into more suitable forms given the occasion, while others will simply enhance her human abilities such as critical thinking or reaction times. If pressed and unable to find an elixir to her needs, she may conjure up a cauldron of some sort and start devising a new one. This is in part helped by a remarkable sense of smell, which helps her find herbs and roots that combine appropriately.

While it's not her forte, she can also perform enchantments over other objects. She may do this to sticks and stones as weapons or distractions, or things like broomsticks or carpets as transportation. The larger the object, the more difficult it is to enchant it. (Similarly, the more complex the enchantment, the more difficult and tiring it will be for her to do it; that's why she uses broomsticks, they're quite a bit lighter than the average bed.)

Description: Alphya is a brunette with a medium build, not too bulky yet not too skinny either. She is slightly taller than the average woman (around 168 or 169 centimeters on her natural state), and dresses somewhat like the modern stereotype of a witch: Semi-tight black robes extending to slightly above her knees, with white tights rather than fishnet stockings, all punctuated with a dark blue cape tied around her neck. For footwear, she uses black snow boots, which are made from sturdy materials as to protect her feet. She has medium length hair, and baby brown eyes.

Biography: Alphya was an alchemist in the middle ages, and a rather good one at that. While she never discovered the philosopher's stone (or perhaps did and deemed it to be completely useless), she made all sorts of discoveries on chemistry and started applying the results on herself. There is no evidence that Alphya was born with any "magic" herself, but it is entirely possible she has discovered some magical substance of some sort and has created her potions from it. The use of these on her own body has given her some intrinsic magical ability, making her into some sort of self-made witch.

She lived in a cozy hut in the vicinity of a small village, all by herself. While she usually enjoys the solitude, Alphya often feels lonely due to not being able to find anybody nearly as smart as she is. She occasionally charms some of the boys from the village in order to keep her company, but their inability to understand even a tenth of what she says makes it a futile effort. She has a good nature, but often acts very selfishly due to her isolation from society.

DISCLAIMER: I might edit this a few times before we start. I just wanted to get it over with so I wasn't left out like last time.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Signing up again. Take from it what you will.

SJCrew

Post by SJCrew » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:04 pm

I'll be signing up too, character ideas pending.
Hi, I play DoR PM me for a match.

PSN: the_sjcrew

Playing: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Friend me if you want to join my lobbies and/or compete!

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Okay, we have two characters, six reserves. Reserving people, get those profiles up soon! I'd like to get this underway by the end of the week.
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Got my character idea down, but I am ill AGAIN so there might be a delay in posting.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 am

Once again, Linky, I'm utterly amazed at how similar your idea is to mine... Why'd you also have to make an alchemist :\

As for when I'm finished, hopefully tonight.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:45 am

yay witches =D
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:19 am

Ok, my character is up. I realise I've probably written too much, but since my character is quite complex, I wanted to describe him in detail, so that you all know what to expect. ;)

----------------
Now playing: Metallica - The Frayed Ends Of Sanity
via FoxyTunes

Sven

Post by Sven » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:23 am

what the fudge is this

did you not enjoy my CENTAUR

fudge

he is in
i am a centaur

my name is Dirigid

i live in a forest and live with my tribe. i'm in my 36th year of life, my prime. i am an active warrior in the tribe and am no stranger to battle

i'm pretty awesome that way

let me tell you some more about myself

when i was a young foal, i was quite the hit with all the older lady centaurs, you hear? helped me develop that silver tongue that i'm known for. i can be a very persuasive and charming leader. why, that was why i was elected head of the centaur council in only my twenty third year!

i should probably tell you about my weapons. my bow is pretty much normal, i'm a decent enough archer i suppose. but my spear! let me tell you folks! dwarven stuff right there, lasts forever, unbreakable stuff! been through some rough times with her! there is no better spear in this world!

also i am quite partial to deer meat

just sayin'

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am

being lazy, I go with the same color as last time endgame.

Sven

Post by Sven » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 am

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BUT MY MINDS MADE UP ANYWAY

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:30 am

...Witch-hunter?

fudge you Jer >_>

EDIT: While your character seems almost tailored to best mine in every sense, I suppose we can try to make it work.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 am

i want dirigid to be allowed to be in this too

sounds like a cool dude
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 am

Linkman wrote:...Witch-hunter?

fudge you Jer >_>

EDIT: While your character seems almost tailored to best mine in every sense, I suppose we can try to make it work.
Honestly, I've been working on this character for the last two weeks. The fact that yours is a witch is entirely coincidental. My character was in no way influenced by yours.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 am

I know you did, but the fact that yours is a witch hunter/torturer/sexual abuser is kinda harsh on my cute little witch >_>.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 am

fun fact: when bored, KHAN SHALL GUITAR.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 am

Linkman wrote:I know you did, but the fact that yours is a witch hunter/torturer/sexual abuser is kinda harsh on my cute little witch >_>.
Allow me to point to the fact that this is a battle to the death, not a cuteness competition. :P

And well, Kranok is inspired by Jean-Baptiste Grenouille and Bill the Butcher. Two guys who you don't want to meet in a dark alley at night <_<

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:53 am

Don't worry Linkman. This guy, using magic to fight witches? Kihihihihihi~

If he refused to acknowledge the existence of magic, he might be difficult to take out, but by using magic, he leaves himself vulnerable to magic. Belief in magic just gives it more strength. And don't worry too much about that cane, as long as you don't directly attack him with magical projectiles, you should be fine. You'll just have to play nasty against this guy! Break down his resistances bit by bit, make him realize how impossible it is to defeat you, make him kiss your shoes! Make him your furniture! ahahahaha~

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 am

HPD wrote:
Linkman wrote:I know you did, but the fact that yours is a witch hunter/torturer/sexual abuser is kinda harsh on my cute little witch >_>.
Allow me to point to the fact that this is a battle to the death, not a cuteness competition. :P
Well yeah, but if these were the only two characters in the battle, yours would be very overpowered.

But I'm with PK. I tried to make my character fragile in order to compensate for her ability to do magic, but since you can do that too, she'll just be a tad bit stronger than expected :).

kiwi

Post by kiwi » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 am

she's a girl, she has the advantage by default

also KHAAAAAAAAAAN

lose the gunblade, please

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:09 am

Psht. The gunblade is his TRUMP CARD.

Kanzer

Post by Kanzer » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 am

Hey I think I'll be able to join the thing after all. That is, if Fogelman is OK with my '20 raptors' idea. Don't wanna be a protagonist, just have a little fun. I'd even be OK if you wanted me to keep things from stagnation aside from your special character, too.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 am

Quick edit, no gunblade.

kiwi

Post by kiwi » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:00 am

thank you I mean it's not a TRUMP CARD if we can all see it and

oh what a katana

for fudge sake man

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:02 pm

<_< Hey, I explained why he has a Katana.

Imano Ob
3DS Code: 0516-7426-0296

Post by Imano Ob » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Done. Quite poor, but done.
This signature is boring. I don't know why you're reading it.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:26 pm

hey kiwi i don't think you should be criticizing other people for being ridiculous, mr. "nuke town"

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I think you should let Dirigid into the competition, Fogel =P
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Pkdragon wrote:hey kiwi i don't think you should be criticizing other people for being ridiculous, mr. "nuke town"
Oh, That's being sigged. For sure.

kiwi

Post by kiwi » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm not criticizing him for for being ridiculous, mostly I'm filling time until this thing begins

also there's nothing ridiculous about it

also also I opted to nuke town as a joke first; I stuck with it once things got SERIOUS BUSINESS

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 pm

To make matters worse, my character's design looked a lot like yours, so I have to change things around.

Going to type things up in a matter of hours.