THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] MAFIA W

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby hawkesnightmare » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:05 am

LYNCH ONEWAYSTREET
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:36 pm

hawkesnightmare wrote:LYNCH ONEWAYSTREET

Why are you joining my wagon, explain yourselves people!!!
lynch: hawke
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Kireato

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Kireato » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:37 pm

lynnnch Mystyrouslaaaad

becaaaase I s-sseee him 'n heee's Jeeezuuusss?

*throws empty bottle at onewaystreet*
*hits pkdragon*
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Dragonite » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:01 am

Kir seems to be a merry alcoholic. lynch kir

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:36 am

Dragonite why did you vote kir and not any of the exsisiting wagons?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
onewaystreet
Rank: Pizza Craver
Location: Some sort of box, by the looks of it.
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby onewaystreet » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:40 am

If Kir's an alcoholic then he's probably Ebenezer Scrooge who wants to DESTROY CHEER

I'm not voting for him.

Lynch hawkesnightmare. At least ML acknowledged that he was being silly.
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.

thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o

I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:31 am

onewaystreet wrote:If Kir's an alcoholic then he's probably Ebenezer Scrooge who wants to DESTROY CHEER

I'm not voting for him.

Lynch hawkesnightmare. At least ML acknowledged that he was being silly.

Come on people lets bring up the pressure, hawke why did you vote OWS?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Satel

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Satel » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:55 am

Dragonite wrote:Kir seems to be a merry alcoholic. lynch kir


Does that mean he wishes for a merry christmas? If so, let's lynch him.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby hawkesnightmare » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:09 am

MysteriousLad wrote:
onewaystreet wrote:If Kir's an alcoholic then he's probably Ebenezer Scrooge who wants to DESTROY CHEER

I'm not voting for him.

Lynch hawkesnightmare. At least ML acknowledged that he was being silly.

Come on people lets bring up the pressure, hawke why did you vote OWS?


Because this is the most I've ever seen onewaystreet play, and he got pretty defensive when you fingered him, even though he knew it was a random joke vote.

Also, Kir is a pretty happy dude this time around. And as we know, happy is bad around here. It would be right up HPD's alley to make up a merry alcoholic role. Lynch Kireato
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
Sven

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Sven » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:36 am

anyone who lynches kir is a moron

dude is a stone cold evil drunk robot who will RUIN CHRISTMAS.

dont you dare stop him.

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby HPD » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:42 am

tally:

Pk - 2 (Ainiku, Satel*)
Hawke - 2 (ML, Oneway)
Kir - 2 (dragonite, hawke)
Dragonite - 1 (Sven)
ML - 1 (Kir)

*forced vote

m.i.a. Linkman, Q7, Pk

Uhh yeah tomorrow (24 hours give or take) I'm gonna call it. If it's a tie, I'll just flip a coin or whatever.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Pkdragon » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:46 am

lynch ainiku

in the spirit of christmas

VENGEANCE
Last edited by Pkdragon on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:46 am

Hawkes a good vote, he just said that onewaystreet acted wrongly under pressure while then switching votes for what seems to be an attempt to loose pressure. It's even better that he pointed out why ows looked bad and then moves his vote in his next post. Now if he had said he had no reasons and it was random it would of been fine, however he's tried to justify his vote and goes on to vote someone else disregarding his own reasoning. If you think someones scum you vote em and keep it there, he hasn't.

Pk is also not a good vote yet.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:48 am

24 is rather short HPD, we're still only random voting. Come on people speak as it benefits town as the scum can now lurk and join any rushed last minute compromise lynch when we don't have a clue why we're even lynching them.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:50 am

If it wasn't clear I meant to ask for a deadline extension.

I'll no lynch if we near it in this state.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:51 am

Oi pk, I know your lurking this thread. What are your thoughts on people play so far.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby HPD » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:23 am

I said at the start the phase timeframes would be rather short, considering this is a Christmas special and therefore shouldn't continue all the way through January. I was more looking to finish this by New Year's by any chance.

Besides, you've already used up quite a bit of time.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Pkdragon » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:54 am

I have no thoughts yet

i've lurked this thread a bit but i haven't read it closely enough to analyze

i mean, other than "i'm innocent, so satel is probably innocent, unless the vote forcing is a town ability" but that seems like a rather useless ability for the town.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
onewaystreet
Rank: Pizza Craver
Location: Some sort of box, by the looks of it.
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby onewaystreet » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:07 am

Wait hawke, your reasoning is that I post a lot and then you immediately change your vote?

wat

you confuse me
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.

thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o

I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby hawkesnightmare » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:37 am

HPD wrote:If it's a tie, I'll just flip a coin or whatever.

As it stands right now, looks like you'll have to find a three sided coin.


MysteriousLad wrote:he just said that onewaystreet acted wrongly under pressure while then switching votes for what seems to be an attempt to loose pressure.

I gave my reasoning for voting against onewaystreet at the time, and then Kir made yet another drunken post, so I changed to him (this is also in reply to onewaystreet himself).

Now, Kir could either be the town drunk hyped up by Christmas, in which case he would be on the side of Jesus
OR
He could just be the town drunk and will (almost certainly) ruin Christmas for the rest of us.

Just reread Kir's posts.
Kireato wrote:H-he n-never let me dr-drink... Ssaaaid I haaaad to be SOBER. G-good riddance...

Sounds like Santa was a hard taskmaster. And Kir hated him. Anti-Christmas it is. I like drunk Kir.

Changing my vote yet again because revelations. It's entirely possible that Pk is part of Team Christmas and made Satel vote for him to throw everyone off his scent. And then we get into the "maybe they know that and forced the vote onto an actual innocent person, but then they could predict that we'd say that and..."
In any case, lynch Pkdragon
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:46 am

Hawke instead of using bullcrap reasoning to vote someone each post just say "yeah it was random". Why pkdragon, also I suggest we lynch a lurker as no lynch isn't allowed, of the lurkers who usually doesn't lurk?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:53 am

Most likely mafia chances are in:
Hawke, Ainiku

Town:
Dragonite, Q7

I'm willing to compromise on a lynch on:
Linkman, Kir or PK

There are no MysteriousLies here however I suggest a full flavour claim, it will give the scum a hard time of thinking up anti-christmas claims without choosing one that hpd chose (probaly the most well known so we can factor that in). To be clear don't claim abilities, I'm Scrooge.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Ultimate Lifeform

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby QQQQQQQ7777777 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:07 am

Sorry, was gone for a while. I'm back and ready to figure out what's happened since I left.
"We are all equally real and unreal."

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby hawkesnightmare » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:25 am

MysteriousLad wrote:Hawke instead of using bullcrap reasoning to vote someone each post just say "yeah it was random".

My decisions aren't random. And I'm not going to lie about my reasons for putting someone on the chopping block.

MysteriousLad wrote:I suggest a full flavour claim, it will give the scum a hard time of thinking up anti-christmas claims without choosing one that hpd chose (probaly the most well known so we can factor that in).

I'm down for it. Depressed Elf over here.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Master of Fiction
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Linkman » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Uh, dare I say, the eggnog has cleared?

Thingy here, due to the whole "Satel has to vote for PK" thing, PK strikes me as innocent, or at the very least a bad lynch for now, since the mafia's willing to frame him and/or Satel.

Since I'm siding with PK (and this is not guilt for two games ago), I'ma vote Lynch hawke cause of his insistence in lynching PK.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby hawkesnightmare » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Looks like it's turning into a "Pk or Hawke" situation here. So be it. However, know that I have released the name of my role. MysteriousLad claims to be Ebenezer Scrooge. A few other people have been seen lurking on this thread, and have failed to reply. If you take me to be town, then remember that there are three mafia members here, and if none of them have voted for me yet, all three can jump on the bandwagon and really push for my death.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
Satel

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Satel » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:32 pm

I don't know why (or how, for that matter) I always find hawkes' reasoning pretty far-fetched.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: doing absolutely nothing
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Airnike » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Wow, gotta retract my immense joke vote before it gets real.
I just didn't have a clue yet.

No Lynch
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:06 am

Ainiku wrote:Wow, gotta retract my immense joke vote before it gets real.
I just didn't have a clue yet.

No Lynch

No lynch is banned by rules, however claim your role names. If it turns out everyone is a book/film character it would make hawke likely scum as he's claimed a non-book/film character. Also...

HPD PLEASE LET ME OPEN MY MYSTEIOUS YELLOW EGG!!! (I'm choosing to open it.)
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Satel

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Satel » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:37 am

A Mysterious Lad opens a Mysterious Egg...

What will happen? It is a mystery...

...

Sounds like a bad horror movie opening if you ask me.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: doing absolutely nothing
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Airnike » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:38 am

MysteriousLad wrote:
Ainiku wrote:Wow, gotta retract my immense joke vote before it gets real.
I just didn't have a clue yet.

No Lynch

No lynch is banned by rules.

Damnit! Who can I lynch? Well, from my analysis of the latest posts... I'll vote for who I think has more chances to be the Mafia.

... or just someone who throws me off. Lynch MysteriousLad
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:40 am

MysteriousLad wrote:
Ainiku wrote:Wow, gotta retract my immense joke vote before it gets real.
I just didn't have a clue yet.

No Lynch

No lynch is banned by rules.

Damnit! Who can I lynch? Well, from my analysis of the latest posts... I'll vote for who I think has more chances to be the Mafia.

... or just someone who throws me off. Lynch MysteriousLad[/quote]
This is a terrible vote, explain why I'm more likely to be scum. Also why didn't you claim?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: doing absolutely nothing
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Airnike » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:31 am

MysteriousLad wrote:
Ainiku wrote:Damnit! Who can I lynch? Well, from my analysis of the latest posts... I'll vote for who I think has more chances to be the Mafia.

... or just someone who throws me off. Lynch MysteriousLad

This is a terrible vote, explain why I'm more likely to be scum. Also why didn't you claim?
Terrible vote? I'm trying to see into the game and you're perturbing me. This is my sole incentive to lynch anyone because I don't have a clue as to who Mafia is... yet.
Also I didn't claim because. No telling you my reasons, but I'm a bit paranoid, especially about you since my first game where you kinda of got us killed, particularly me in an especially nasty way. So yeah, I'm unsure about everything associated with you.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:05 am

i'm hesitant to name-claim because i'm not sure how rules-friendly that is, but long story short i'm also an elf, and this makes me even more suspicious of hawke than i already would be from him lynching me.

lynch hawke
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby hawkesnightmare » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:54 am

Ah, so now Pk decides to reveal that he is some sort of elf. I caught him lurking on the thread after ML and I roleclaimed, but did not reveal himself (he instead posted in "Dad, I dug another hole"). Take that as you will, town.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
onewaystreet
Rank: Pizza Craver
Location: Some sort of box, by the looks of it.
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby onewaystreet » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:48 am

Stalking people is pretty low, dude. But it's also pretty EVIL.

Also claiming takes all the fun out of everything. While that may be EVIL, you're giving the GOOD people too much information, and making things less EVIL.
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.

thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o

I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:11 am

yeah why do you think that might have been hawkes

maybe it's because i didn't want to name claim, as i said in my last post, and otherwise i didn't really have much to say. however after i thought about it for awhile, it does seem like relevant information and not revealing too much to say that i am an elf, meaning that there are two elves.

what can we deduce from there being two elves? not much actually (which is why i'm fine revealing it), but it suggests to me (that is, if i was designing the game, this is how i'd do it), that there's probably an elf on both sides, because two elves on the same side would be boring.

i don't mean for this to be a compelling argument or anything, just food for thought.

plus hawke lynched me that makes him fair game.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:18 am

Pkdragon wrote:i'm hesitant to name-claim because i'm not sure how rules-friendly that is, but long story short i'm also an elf, and this makes me even more suspicious of hawke than i already would be from him lynching me.

lynch hawke

Role claiming is a large aspect of mafia, we shouldn't lynch someone before they've full claimed (or refused to) when they are one vote away from lynch.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:19 am

Claiming role names is not against rules nor is it helpful to scum, they already know we're pro-town so they gain nothing.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain
Contact:

Re: THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS [With regards to Dragon Fogel] DAY

Postby HPD » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:26 am

To advance the game, let me just say that the mafia also have fake identities at their disposal so role-claiming is not going to help anyone.

I'm gonna call this lynch fairly quickly, or in any case turn it into a vote-off between the two members who got the most votes.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis


Return to “You are at a dead end of a dirt road. The road goes to the east.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest