In the small city of Nixville, a masquerade is going on, with vampires and werewolves secretly fighting in the City right under the eyes of humans, while hiding their true nature to the eyes of the normals... But this was not to last. After the Mayor discovered a stray vampire at night, he was savagely murdered by the standard bite-to-the-neck execution method, traditional to vampires and telltale to everyone else.
In the absence of the Mayor, the town suddenly went crazy and was quarantined. The vampires and werewolves' blood is boiling, and the humans want this whole masquerade to cease with all vampires and werewolves dead. In short time, after several night slaughters, the population was only of ten members. And with this the activity suddenly ceased. Suddenly vampires and werewolves started double-crossing their kin as well as the others, and another evil group was looking to seize the city. The war lost its original purpose: now it's not only a race war, but a matter of uprooting the evil Mafia as well.
- Three (or more) people who attempt to lynch one same person form a lynching party. The only instance in which two people can form a lynching party is if the total number of players is 4 or inferior.
No lynching party means no lynch.
- People can be injured by some actions. Injuries heal at the end of the phase following the injury.
If you have 2 injuries, you are blocked; you also don't count towards the majority requirements to lynch, and it takes 2 less votes to lynch you during day phases.
If you bear three simultaneous injuries, you unconditionally and immediately die.
- General rules:
- Note: Outside-topic conversation can be done in PMs.
- Warning: Night actions have to be announced by PMs. It's not mandatory to use your night action.
- Warning: Lynching votes must be bolded.
- Warning: Each person that is inactive during one day gets a Negative Penalty. It functions as a special injury that cannot be healed. It takes 2 less votes to lynch someone with Negative Penalty.
- Warning: If it takes X less votes to lynch you and the number of votes required to lynch is superior or equal to X, you instantly die. This mostly comes into account when you have Negative Penalty and another injury since it would take four less votes to lynch you.
- Note: Mafia don't have a nightkill. Each scum role's night action will be enough. Even most townies can kill people.
- Warning: People have two alignments.
- Town: The standard goodie group. This group isn't self-aware, meaning that no townie originally knows who else is a townie. Town wins when all scum are dead.
- Mafia: The standard baddie group. The Mafia is self-aware, meaning that scum know who the other scum is. They don't know the exact role each one has however.
- Human: The last humans alive, great at slaying non-humans with the powers bestowed onto them by being priests in a fantasy setting; and they still have a number advantage. Humanity isn't a self-aware group. Humans win when they outnumber vampires and werewolves combined have no win condition related to them, but are all townies.
- Vampires: Those guys who are pale and drink blood at night, mortally sometimes. The kings of the night. Those who keep their cool except when shot with a wooden bullet in the heart. Vampires form a self-aware group. Vampires win when they outnumber humans and werewolves combined.
- Werewolves: Those who howl in the night and go on mindless rampages. They have claws, they have teeth, and they know how to use them. They fear nothing but silver bullets. Werewolves form a self-aware group. Werewolves win when they outnumber humans and vampires combined.
- Warning: Only the scum win condition ends the game by itself. If town wins, this game more or less becomes Humans vs. Vampires vs. Werewolves. If any other faction wins the game, they simply exterminate every other faction and win conditions are reverified in case of extermination bringing forth an endgame situation.
There are 10 roles ready for the original setup. Remaining: 2
- Brother I mean St3rn Satel.
- THE BEAST pk
- The Lad
- The Kir
Please be decent and try not to break the game. Even if you try, there's little chance for you to win it anyway.
Rules aimed to counter cheating and/or game-breaking:
- Screenshots transmissions via PM is not allowed. He who trespasses this rule shall be disqualified, modkilled, and called Bella/Edward/Jacob.
- Mass claiming is useless: everyone will want to win by themselves, so claiming is ruining yourself publicly.
- Leak and die. This is self-explanatory. If you leak information that is supposed to be secret, you die.
Props to Dragon Fogel for his help with balancing roles.