~Double Mafia~ Nixville: GAME BLOWN DAY ONE

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: ~Double Mafia~ Nixville: DAY ONE

Post by HPD » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:13 am

if you ban me, then sure

Satel is the third vampire
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Kireato

Re: ~Double Mafia~ Nixville: GAME BLOWN DAY ONE

Post by Kireato » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:16 am

Called it a mess like I saw it.
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

Satel

Post by Satel » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:17 am

Hey you actually leaked me here =(
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:18 am

the leaks you can trust

also dragonite isn't really a vamp
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:21 am

I'm laughing my balls of here, though, poor airnike.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:23 am

I got banned for deducing correctly the nature of Q7's identity based on Airnike's reaction.

How is that a leak?
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:26 am

Can we restart?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:27 am

MysteriousLad wrote:I'm laughing my balls of here, though, poor airnike.
Same, poor airnike.
BUY GOLD

Satel

Post by Satel » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:28 am

Restart?

It's gonna blow up just the same.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:32 am

I'm curious to know what roles there were and their abilities.

Restarting this game is pointless with the factions in place with such a small player base.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:35 am

YES let's restart

randomly reshuffle the roles

don't change anything and give me a mafia role pls
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:43 am

Game is blown. You'll still get flavour.

Satel was the MAFIA VAMPIRE "Chower". Each night, he could target someone and kill them if they weren't a pure vampire.

pkdragon was the MAFIA WEREWOLF "Mauler". Each night, he could target someone and kill them if they weren't a pure werewolf.

Keep in mind that if the Chower targeted a werewolf and the Mauler targeted a vampire, they would instead stand in each other's way for their respective race and injure each other.

QQQQQQQ7777777 was the TOWN EVERYTHING "Ultimate Life Form". He counted as human, werewolf, and vampire. He also could choose one of two actions to do each night. Using his Geno-Sentry would reveal the race of his target, and using Ultimate would instantly kill scum, but backfire and deal a double-injury to him if he targeted non-scum. He'd win on his own when both scum died, and then basically become immune to nightkills, lynches and injuries, but unable to vote or take actions: he'd basically stay there to chat.

Kireato was the TOWN HUMAN "Exorcist". Each night, he could pick a bullet and a target to shoot. Wooden bullets would kill vampires and silver bullets would kill werewolves. If he shot a human, said human would be injured either way.

Draggy was the TOWN HUMAN "Holy Bomb". He had badass tattoos which doubled as container for said bomb. It would blow up when he was lynched. He would then pick three people in the lynching party, killing all non-humans.

MysteriousLad was the TOWN HUMAN "Paragon" (see, he didn't completely lie). When he was lynched, his role was revealed and if there was a human in the lynching party, he'd get away injured. He was also immune to instant-kill abilities.

HPD was TOWN VAMPIRE Infuser. Each night, he could pick a target. They would become immune to nightkills. The first would instead wipe all injuries on them and make them immune to injuring attacks. But each nightkill past the first would injure them, and if they were not killed at all, they would die at dawn due to excess blood.

Hawkesnightmare was the TOWN WEREWOLF "Hound". His night action was simple, he'd simply injure his target.

Narts was the THIRD-PARTY DRAGON "Mystery Egg": You read right at the left: there was a fricking dragon in this game. It had two forms, the first being the egg. Killing shots would only injure it, and upon death it would hatch as the freaking dragon it is. The dragon could not be exterminated by win conditions and was immune to all injuries, and its lynch votes counted twice. As a third-party, its win condition was to survive until endgame.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:49 am

My role was so cool...
BUY GOLD

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:05 am

*blink*

What.

Soooo.. Double mafia does not work?

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:12 am

Clearly I'm going to be known as that guy whose lynches explode in his face.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:10 pm

For the record, werewolves and vampires are absolutely evil. One race turns unwilling humans into bloodsucking recruitment machines, and the other goes on a murderous rampage every full moon.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 pm

hawkesnightmare wrote:For the record, werewolves and vampires are absolutely evil. One race turns unwilling humans into bloodsucking recruitment machines, and the other goes on a murderous rampage every full moon.
Wrong game pal.
Here, both races kill people and they do so every night. But humans also shoot people every night too, does that make them evil? ;)
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:49 am

Yes, but humans had the majority, so they got to decide who was considered bad.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:06 am

hawkesnightmare wrote:Yes, but humans had the majority, so they got to decide who was considered bad.
Might makes right. History is written by the winners, that sort of crumpets. Your tenth-generation descendants will regret in your stead.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:34 am

Also, wasn't this triple mafia? HPD's Xtreme faillures only had mafia and wherewolves. I think that might be easier to pull off.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:06 am

mine effectively had four alignments. so did this one, only it was less clear about it

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:02 am

yeah, the problem with this wasn't that it was double mafia. double mafia is doable, the problem is when you have a third faction that is a member of both other factions. ( especially when they compare notes and see a guy on both factions that shouldn't be on both factions, lol)