RULESA few generations have passed since the first mafia infiltrated the small town of WWN. Residents have come and gone, people have died, people have resisted the infamous mob, and other times, the mob has wiped out the town and taken everything. But time and time again, the town has repopulated. The mafia have sunk into the shadows, always to return under a different guise. Now, the town has grown. It has branched out to other towns and cities. And because of this expansion, it needs jobs. It needs a reason to have a dot on the map. It needs to grow and thrive more. So everyone has found their niche in life, their purpose in this small village. And for a little while, everything seemed to be going alright. Until one morning, the townspeople found that a gallows had been constructed in the square. It was time.
1. No PMs. I know people like games that have PMs, but I need to be able to see what the mafia are doing, and there are a few mechanics that rely on Quicktopic being a thing.
2. Days will be 96 hours long, and nights will be 48 hours long. These times will be subject to change depending on how annoyed people get at the day length.
3. If every player has submitted a lynch vote during the day phase, the day will end the next time I get online. If I am online at the time of the final vote being submitted, I will wait two hours to end the day phase.
4. Number of votes needed to lynch is half (rounded down) plus 1.
5. You may not quote, screenshot or otherwise directly capture the contents of your role PM, partial or in full. Paraphrasing and simple claiming are allowed.
6. As always, lynch votes must be bolded.
8. Twelve Boats
10. THESE THREE ARE
11. NOT NEEDED, BUT
12. THEY WOULD BE NICE
note: the colour of the number next to a person's name is not an indication of their actual role. The colour list is only there so you know how many there are of each faction.