DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2: MAFIA VICTORY/TOWN CONCEDES

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

User avatar
Kireato

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Kireato » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:16 am

It's not like I trusted any one of you more than the other. According to your abilities, I figured you were all more likely to die than Airnike.

It would indeed be nice if everyone gave their version of what happened tonight. Mysteriouslad is delivering his conclusions but it's hard to figure out the real information behind it and I certainly do not trust his conclusions as he jumps the gun. (Like casting a lynch vote against Pkdragon and THEN announcing that he will ALSO inspect him. I don't even understand.)

My version is pretty simple: I made a blue potion in my laboratory, then I left it at Airnike's place. I haven't received any other information.
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:37 am

Ah, good point, good point. Ironic that none of us actually did die though.

It's as I said. I visited HPD's place, got injured by a maniac while in his house (literally was tortured for "hours and hours", and somehow made it out with only an "injury", lol) . Then I was healed of the injury. That's it.

The healing happened in a seperate PM, incidentally, meaning either the healer was a late-comer, or more likely, Hawke just forgot it.

I think the idea was for the mafia to get two kills- Dragonite, and then HPD due to HPD being a visit-magnet last night. Honestly, my guess is that I was healed because Dragonite protected HPD which translated to protecting me, and Satel was the one that delivered the injury. Satel visited HPD as well, but I was the one that had all the effects happen to me, and Satel's role doesn't "heal" it "redirects".

But again, want to see what HPD's results bring before doing anything stupid.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby HPD » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:49 am

Satel's inspection last night yielded "ambiguous results"

it is most unhelpful and apparently Satel has multiple alignments
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:51 am

...god dammit of course it did.

i think i might cry
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
QQQQQQQ7777777
Rank: Ultimate Lifeform

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby QQQQQQQ7777777 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 pm

*hugs Pkdragon*

We'll get through this.
"We are all equally real and unreal."

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby hawkesnightmare » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Kireato wrote:What does the +1 next to his name stand for? Extra lynch vote? Extra vote needed to lynch him? Something else?

Airnike does indeed have an extra vote tied to him.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Unvote
Pk's not lying, which means I need relook and rethink hard. Twelve Boats is noe almost certainly scum as she's the only one not on the list of (not so much comfirmed) town people. Airnike's town and Pk is also probaly due to his role. I don't see hider beong a mafia role so Q7's likely also town.
Of cause HPD inspecting Satel gave messed up results, seems dodgy.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Yeah, Q7 pretty much has to be town because we've pretty much figured out all the civ roles, there's no one that can night kill mafia. His ability would be useless if he wasn't town.

That means that the confirmed list is:

ML
HPD
Q7
Me (I think I qualify now)

And those that are still unknown:
Airnike
Twelve Boats
Kireato
Satel

3/4 is pretty good odds for any of those. So the question is, which one is innocent? The big question is, who is lying, Airnike or Kireato? Or are they both lying? If so, TB or Satel might be innocent, but if only one of them is lying, then both TB and Satel are mafia.

Personally, I'm really suspicious of Satel, but IDK, I guess he could be neutral. It's just, knowing he visited HPD last night, and knowing someone else other than me was there, who stabbed me... My kneejerk reaction is Satel is mafia.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:18 pm

You can add Ainike, I recieved a message saying who Satel visited. Airnikes claim is true and I don't see the usage of it as a scum role.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Pkdragon you do know that the mafia could of targeted you directely, they may have done this to cause confusion. Blurg, I hate mindgames.
Ok, Lets also remove kireato as his claim is true as well. Once again I don't see it being a scum role.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:21 pm

That leaves Twelve Boats and Satel, Satel got his cop results scrambled, does this mean someone roleblocked HPD?
I'm quite confident that TB is actually scum this game, chance wise. I want her to claim, as soon as possible,
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Kir or HPD are the likely infiltrators, HPD could be gaming us with the cop claim. However I find it hard to believe as my role is miller, requiring a cop. This would lead to a situation where TB is the cop or where the mod is trollin' us.
Kir would be the second infiltrator as he has the least town looking role, he's warped details before so he may have done so this game as well.
Maybe he knows what the potions do, however he used them as a facade to get people to think he's town. He could possibly kill someone with one tommorow, what a good claim to then say he didn't know that would happen.

So much conspiracy aarg.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Twelve Boats
Rank: a rad lady
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Twelve Boats » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:37 pm

oh look at that, roleclaiming has backfired once again. whodathunk
oh, i did
cause it turns out in a game about lying trying to wrestle the truth out of text-people is a waste of time

somebody can say "i'm the inspector and the results are this" and i can just as easily say "actually I'M the inspector and the results are this"
the dream

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Twelve Boats wrote:oh look at that, roleclaiming has backfired once again. whodathunk
oh, i did
cause it turns out in a game about lying trying to wrestle the truth out of text-people is a waste of time

somebody can say "i'm the inspector and the results are this" and i can just as easily say "actually I'M the inspector and the results are this"

It didn't we've got more info than usual, if dragonite had of claimed something he may still be alive. Now we've all claimed besides you it's only harming for you not to claim.
Lynch: Twelve Boats
Claim and I'll rethink.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby hawkesnightmare » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:16 pm

Just want to make a comment here. There are no neutral roles. I would have put in a neutral if we had gotten >12 people, but that was just a stretch goal.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:18 pm

MysteriousLad wrote:You can add Ainike, I recieved a message saying who Satel visited. Airnikes claim is true and I don't see the usage of it as a scum role.



Here's the thing about Airnike. He's got a tracking role for sure, that's obvious. But consider that you yourself have two abilities, one that lets you track and one that lets you find out people's abilities. So if Airnike ONLY tracks, his role is straight up inferior to yours. Not all roles are going to be amazing, but it's rare in a game where everyone has a role that 1 role is objectively worse than another in such a simple way. Maybe Hawke dropped the ball there, but it's very possible that Airnike has tracking + something else. Like... mafia. Same with Kireato. I have no doubts that he has an alchemist role. But given what we've already seen of the game, complex roles are entirely possible and on paper Kir's ability is a little weak (though the results are great, discovering the results is a leap of faith). HPD is much less likely for reasons that you guys have convinced me of. If he is mafia and TB is cop, TB is silly.

As for roleclaiming backfiring, I hate to say it, but I think Dragonite died because everyone claimed. Think about what an odd kill Dragonite was. He was one of the people most everyone was considering a potential mafia. The only reason they'd have to kill Dragonite is if the other roles revealed Dragonite to be a (potential) doctor. That suggests to me, though, that Twelve Boats IS mafia just because she was the other unknown, so if she was mafia then Dragonite truly was the only potential doctor around.

In any case, I dunno if it truly backfired. I strongly believe we know 4/5 civilians thanks to all the roleclaiming and maneuvering, meaning that we CAN win as long as we figure out who the last civilian is, or someone who is obviously mafia.

I agree with you, ML, Twelve Boats is an extremely tempting target. But let's wait for everyone to say their stuff at least before throwing lynches around. Remember, if Airnike IS mafia, they can end the game with a single wrong lynch. Plus, I'm really worried about the guy who can cause injuries, if they manage to kill 2 people on one night, they would raise their chances of winning greatly. And I think that guy is Satel, personally.

No Neutrals? Fantastic.

EDIT: you know this post felt a lot shorter when I was writing it than it looks.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: doing absolutely nothing
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Airnike » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:46 pm

MysteriousLad wrote:Airnike, why did you visit Satel and track him when I said I would? Anyway, you're confirmed likely tracker which is usually town. Satel visited HPD, this makes him very likely confirmed town as someone else died and he kept to his doctor. With me, Airnike, Satel, QQQQQQQ777777 and HPD confirmed that leaves pkdragon, kir and Twelve boats. Kir is likely town as he probaly visited airnike giving him that green plus 1. Please confirm that, kireato.
That means one of the mafia is in my likely confirmed list, however I'm 100% sure there's mafia in Twelve Boats or Pkdragon. Pkdragon is the most likely:
Lynch: Pkdragon

I've been redirected! I originally targeted HPD! My idea is simple: Satel redirected me towards himself, making him obviously Mafia! This is suspicious as I had announced my target to be HPD. To be a crazy conspiracist, I'd say Satel protected a Mafia pal. Probably so if HPD performed the mafia kill.

Also, yes I got Kir's potion and immediately drank it. Y'know, alcohol only gets boring guyz.

I'm almost sure Twelve Boats is Mafia as well, what with the generic jackassery and demoralization tactics.

I however don't see any actual backing up pkdragon, not to mention his disapproving of me while I've played my stuff straight. My role is tracker + i share my results with someone else. Don't you think that's enough?

The Dragonite kill is most likely a direct effect of the mass roleclaim since nobody claimed a straight Doc, so it was possible they got everyone else's stuff and worked from that.

Results? My likely Mafia list is: Satel, HPD, Twelve Boats. Swap any with pkdragon, possibly.

First things first though: lynch Satel and lynch Satel
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Actually, you just confirmed Satel's town. He redirects all things targeting his target to himself. That would mean he's probably also injured.
He claimed this on page 4.
I fully support a twelve boats lynch right now, nobody vote Satel or TB though. Mafia could quick-hammer. We need all reads from everyone, then we'll decide.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: doing absolutely nothing
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Airnike » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 pm

MysteriousLad wrote:Actually, you just confirmed Satel's town. He redirects all things targeting his target to himself. That would mean he's probably also injured.
He claimed this on page 4.
I fully support a twelve boats lynch right now, nobody vote Satel or TB though. Mafia could quick-hammer.

Wait, if you wanna me to lynch Twelve Boats, I figured I might as well. I am just as suspicious of her after all.

However, keep in mind that redirection isn't exactly town to begin with and he might have omitted to say that he is Mafia. Also, if we don't commit to a lynch, we will never win.
Twelve Boats, give me one excuse to not get you on the noose or I'll switch my vote to you.

Also, if you're saying Satel isn't Mafia, that would mean pk most likely is. Look at the number of people who you say ping clean and the number of mafia in the game. This just doesn't click. You know I don't want to accuse you, but if you're saying everyone's clean, you might get targeted.
Last edited by Airnike on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Self redirector isn't a town role!
He targeted HPD to protecting him, that's not mafia play. He absorbs all cops, which would instantly reveal him as scum, as I said: Not a scum role.
Yup, broke the game: Kireato, Twelve Boats and Airnike is the scum team. Airnike was showing meta tells however he's now proved he made up his reasons to vote Satel opportunisticly.

If Airnike's not scum it's probaly Pkdragon verg possibly Satel however with the last turn of events that's really unlikely.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: doing absolutely nothing
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Airnike » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:25 pm

MysteriousLad wrote:Self redirector isn't a town role!
He targeted HPD to protecting him, that's not mafia play. He absorbs all cops, which would instantly reveal him as scum, as I said: Not a scum role.
Yup, broke the game: Kireato, Twelve Boats and Airnike is the scum team. Airnike was showing meta tells however he's now proved he made up his reasons to vote Satel opportunisticly.

This accusation is entirely baseless. Why would I have fed YOU my results if I were Mafia?
Yes, Satel claimed he redirected stuff to himself, but you fail to realize how this doesn't make him town. Redirecting could be used to protect a Mafia pal like I said. The shadiness of HPD's own claim and Satel's ambiguous role, plus what happened to me this night phase (I called my shot, so Satel had absolutely no interest in redirecting me if HPD wasn't mafia) only do support my going after him. That's not a made-up reason as it is an analysis of the night phase.
Also, Kir's role doesn't say he is mafia. The fact that he targeted me is probably because I'm much less likely to act on gut feeling than you are. Look at yourself, accusing me on these grounds. To me, it's no wonder Kir chose me over you. The fact that you "confirm" me town only to turn on me after I call something you don't like only is the icing on the cake. This only makes you look unreliable as you switch opinions on the fly, over minor notices at that.
Also, random roles like Kireato's don't mean he's Mafia. If you look at such gimmick roles in-depth, you'd realize that they never have been Mafia. Scum have more reliable roles than that sort of stuff to begin with. I don't think Hawkes would screw us by doing that.

MysteriousLad, please realize that not everyone whose ability you know or everyone who roleclaims and responds "positively" to you is town. You seem to make one wrong assumption every game and I'm not letting this game get owned by him.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

User avatar
Twelve Boats
Rank: a rad lady
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Twelve Boats » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:37 pm

man one of you need to change avatars they are way too samey

also, the both of you are full of crumpets. i'm not mafia. finger-pointers are always the troublemakers. going with a lynch mysteriouslad
the dream

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby hawkesnightmare » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Vote count wrote:Pkdragon: 0:
MysteriousLad: 1: Twelve Boats
Satel: 2: Airnike, Airnike
HPD: 0:
Airnike+1: 0:
QQQQQQQ7777777: 0:
Twelve Boats: 1: MysteriousLad
Kireato: 0:
No Lynch: 0:

Not Voting: QQQQQQQ7777777, Satel, Pkdragon, Kireato, HPD

With eight players alive, it takes five to lynch.

Day 2 will end in 83 hours, 40 mins
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby HPD » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:10 pm

So, Satel 'absorbs' his target or something? The inspection results explicitly mention that Satel was both innocent AND guilty. If his target was Airnike, that means either Satel or Airnike is guilty and the other innocent.

Personally, I think Airnike is innocent and Satel is guilty, but I'll hold off a lynch until I get word from Satel which might explain something more.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: the mafia with a mouth

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:14 pm

I however don't see any actual backing up pkdragon, not to mention his disapproving of me while I've played my stuff straight. My role is tracker + i share my results with someone else. Don't you think that's enough?


You've complained every time I've mentioned you, and you don't seem to understand that there's nothing you've done that's suspicious, but with the mafia so high and the number of people that are basically confirmed are so high that you are in the pool that HAS to be potential mafia. I don't disapprove of you, but there's a chance, a very good chance, based on numbers alone, that you are a mafia. I am simply sifting through data and names, and yes, your name comes up a few times, deal with it.

And yes, I normally wouldn't expect a role like Kireato's to be mafia, but it's certainly possible. And there's 4 people I consider to be even potentially mafia. Either you or Kireato have to be mafia. Or both.

I pretty much don't think ML is mafia because everything he's done, every post he's made (including the good and bad) have been entirely in character and entirely pro town. He's also too loaded with abilities to be mafia, IMO. HPD isn't mafia because cop was basically confirmed to be in the game and no one has attacked his claim. Q7 isn't mafia because that would require a town member that could kill mafia for his abilities to be useful. And I'm not mafia because I protect people from harm at the expense of my own life. Bodyguards I can see being mafia, but not bodyguards that die, for mafia numbers matter more than anything. My role would literally be the worst role for a mafia to have ever. That leaves 4 people. Airnike, Kireato, Twelve Boats, and Satel.

Tomorrow morning I will consider the self-redirection ability of Satel that ML is theorizing exists, and read Ainiku's claims further. Again, up way past my bedtime.

But yes, I'm thinking that either Ainiku is mafia, or Satel is mafia at this point. Not both. Which indeed suggests that no matter how it turns out, TB and Kireato are mafia, just because of sheer numbers.

And for the record, if ML, Q7, or HPD turn out to be mafia, more power to them for pulling it off.

Night everyone! (and yes i agree we need to hear from satel at this point)
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Lynch: Airnike
I'm now convinced, you're panicking accusing me of crumpets (Need I remind everyone of "Christmas Mafia"). Satel targeted HPD to protect HPD from kills, why the fudge would the mafia let HPD live and then fudge protect him?
Your kireato things is also weak, if he's mafia with you of cause he would give you another bloody vote. You may be a night-tracker however we already know Hawke adds Day abilities, you may have hidden your role partially to look town.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Airnike wrote:
MysteriousLad wrote:HPD and Airnike claim, I really believe you're town due to your play (Ask for reasons). Then we'll let the likely scum claim.

I'm not sure the Lad is faking his claim. He'll probably be corpsing any minute. I suddenly am far more understanding of him. The moment I start working with him, I'm getting pointed at. Bro hasn't been this offensive and such a pain to look at:
Lynch Twelve Boats

As the Lad asked, I'mma roleclaim. I'm a Tracker who shows his results to someone else. And I'm TOWN.

Also, Bro, where are you getting at?

Actually, Airnike probaly isn't mafia with TB. I'm going to leave TB for now, she's to damn hard to read. If TB's town however this is a bad vote.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Kireato wrote:GUYS

The RNGOD is fair to all.

Lynch Satel

More crumpets votes from my suspects.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Both airnike and Kireato abstained from no lynching, they also barely speak of each other. How convenient
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: doing absolutely nothing
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Airnike » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:59 pm

HPD wrote:So, Satel 'absorbs' his target or something? The inspection results explicitly mention that Satel was both innocent AND guilty. If his target was Airnike, that means either Satel or Airnike is guilty and the other innocent.

Personally, I think Airnike is innocent and Satel is guilty, but I'll hold off a lynch until I get word from Satel which might explain something more.
HPD, his target was you. Meaning one of you is innocent, the other is guilty; or something. Further confirming Satel as scum in my opinion, maybe clearing you though... if Satel was clean, you'd be scum cop, meaning you'd just be making up one big clever lie. Which isn't likely in my opinion.

MysteriousLad wrote:Lynch: Airnike
I'm now convinced, you're panicking accusing me of crumpets (Need I remind everyone of "Christmas Mafia"). Satel targeted HPD to protect HPD from kills, why the fudge would the mafia let HPD live and then fudge protect him?
Your kireato things is also weak, if he's mafia with you of cause he would give you another bloody vote. You may be a night-tracker however we already know Hawke adds Day abilities, you may have hidden your role partially to look town.

I'm not accusing you of crumpets, just of changing opinions on short notice.
About Kir, I'm not sure he even knows what his stuff does. Or otherwise he might be helping the guy who actually attempts to save the town. The Mafia can only be routed through lynching unless we have a vigilante. Which last I checked we don't, otherwise someone other than Dragonite would probably be dead.
As for the Mafia, they maybe let HPD live because, er, I dunno, they got the freaking Doctor. Given the intel that they worked with, only Dragonite and Twelve Boats didn't claim. Which prompts me to believe that Twelve Boats is mafia and they had all they needed BUT the Doctor. Plus the fact that Satel more or less "absorbed" HPD to prevent intereference, possibly with HPD doing a nightkill if HPD is mafia, or just to keep HPD shady if he isn't.
Also, my role is already elaborate enough. What could I hide? The unlimited dayvig part of me? Please... :?

MysteriousLad wrote:-snip snip-
Actually, Airnike probaly isn't mafia with TB. I'm going to leave TB for now, she's to damn hard to read. If TB's town however this is a bad vote.
I obeyed you when you asked for mass roleclaim. I did that only in hopes to draw a maximum amount of townies. if I act like a jerk it's because I am one; I even told you I'd stop playing nice. Also I react badly to excessive pressure, scum or not and this situation only proves it.
Also, Twelve Boats isn't "hard to read" per se. She's playing the game completely on her own side only with no interaction whatsoever, pursuing only whatever pulsions she has in mind at the moment. Which makes for a shady person in any mafia game, to start with.

MysteriousLad wrote:Both airnike and Kireato abstained from no lynching, they also barely speak of each other. How convenient
Mostly because Kireato barely even is here. He exists by his night action, but in the topic he only keeps talking about the Random Number God. If you knew me as well as you claim to, you'd know I don't condone this behaviour. As scum, it's a flimsy excuse that can't do much. As town, it's bait for a scumwagon if that helps them. Really, it's stupid.

Addendum: also, the fact that Mafia hasn't been playing around with you is astounding.

Also, if I follow some of you guys, WWN's Law will soon become:
Airnike is always mafia. Lynch the damn bastard already.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:13 pm

I am willing to lycnh Kireato, Airnike or Twelve Boats. Dragonite who do you want to lynch?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:13 pm

It's the possible final day, we need talk!
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Dragonite » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:22 pm

I'm dead. I made a joke, but then I deleted it as to not break up topic flow.
Last edited by Dragonite on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Dragonite wrote:I'm dead. I make a joke, but then I deleted it as to not break up topic flow.

Ah, my fault.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby HPD » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:10 pm

Airnike's argument is pretty valid as far as I'm concerned. Still waiting on Satel though.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Kireato

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Kireato » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:15 pm

I'm going to read this stuff tonight.

I don't understand why you guys, especially Airnike who has double votes, keep throwing votes around before we can get a clear picture of things.

I already explained that I have no idea what my potions do.

Airnike, why did you visit Satel and track him when I said I would?


Can someone explain to me why this is the first thing Mysteriouslad said in day 2? Did Airnike send over the tracking results to Mysteriouslad?

Also, I'm going to ask again, but can Mysteriouslad see faction in addition to abilities?
Image

"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145

"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Kireato, the answer to the first question is that the mod sent me a message with a tracking result. The second answer is no, I only see the abilities.
Can someone explain again how Satel targeting HPD is bad, he and Pkdragon at the moment were semi-doctors. He didn't know a Doctor exsisted and I'd already demanded him to protect HPD (I also said I'd track him to make sure he would). Telling Airnike to track HPD was a mistake, he should of tracked someobe like Twelve Boats. However the result stays the same, we know that Satel's claim isn't a lie.
Redirecting stuff to yourself doesn't seem like a mafia role, redirecting other peoples stuff to a player of choice would be. Satel didn't choose to redirect you Airnike, he redirected everything including the injury and doc heal (Please confirn this, if Pkdragon is lying about it he could be scum). He didn't target you Airnike (I and you tracked him, so I'm 200% sure of that.).

Now after saying this, someone please tell me where my thought process went wrong.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: doing absolutely nothing
Contact:

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Airnike » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 am

Kireato wrote:I'm going to read this stuff tonight.
I don't understand why you guys, especially Airnike who has double votes, keep throwing votes around before we can get a clear picture of things.
I already explained that I have no idea what my potions do.
Airnike, why did you visit Satel and track him when I said I would?

Can someone explain to me why this is the first thing Mysteriouslad said in day 2? Did Airnike send over the tracking results to Mysteriouslad?
Also, I'm going to ask again, but can Mysteriouslad see faction in addition to abilities?
Why I'm "throwing votes around"? I think I've got a picture, and I'm targeting one I clearly think of as Mafia.
Also, my powers involve telling the results of my investigations to someone else. I picked the Lad.
MysteriousLad wrote:Can someone explain again how Satel targeting HPD is bad, he and Pkdragon at the moment were semi-doctors. He didn't know a Doctor exsisted and I'd already demanded him to protect HPD (I also said I'd track him to make sure he would). Telling Airnike to track HPD was a mistake, he should of tracked someobe like Twelve Boats. However the result stays the same, we know that Satel's claim isn't a lie.
Redirecting stuff to yourself doesn't seem like a mafia role, redirecting other peoples stuff to a player of choice would be. Satel didn't choose to redirect you Airnike, he redirected everything including the injury and doc heal (Please confirn this, if Pkdragon is lying about it he could be scum). He didn't target you Airnike (I and you tracked him, so I'm 200% sure of that.).
Now after saying this, someone please tell me where my thought process went wrong.
Satel targeting HPD is bad as it prevents someone from finding out truths about HPD. And he figured out that everyone would target HPD at night one. Also, I tracked HPD on my own accord, especially since I was (and still am, but a bit less) wary of him and could call BS if he tried to pull some.
As for Satel, he didn't target me and I know that. As a matter of fact, I know he targeted HPD, because his action is redirecting everything that should hit his target -geddit?- to him. I think I already said that and this is possibly what you failed to comprehend. "Where your thought process went wrong" in your own words.
Which means that he didn't exactly redirect anything and everything onto himself, but anything and everything targeted either HPD or himself accumulating most of the night actions to himself.

GAME NOTE: Also, if someone is injured, they could -y'know- say it. Right? I mean, aren't we supposed to notice someone is injured?
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious God
Location: At the edge of sanity

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby MysteriousLad » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:45 am

Hmm, however HPD is pretty much conf town and was when he claimed. Or do you disagree with this?
Can we lynch Twelve Boats? She seems like the most likely scum for multiple reasons, we need as little risk as possible.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Satel

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Postby Satel » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:04 am

Wow, much stuff happened while I was working.

Give me some time to figure it out, then I'll talk.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn


Return to “You are at a dead end of a dirt road. The road goes to the east.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest