DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2: MAFIA VICTORY/TOWN CONCEDES

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by HPD » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 am

I have a strong feeling that the mafia are currently the ones controlling the discussion here.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: The red in a world of black and white

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Airnike » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:49 am

Pkdragon wrote:
Airnike wrote:I'm mistrusted, I see. Going after me is tying witches to rocks and drowning them to see if they float, which is stupid because they don't.

@MysteriousLad: I never said I'd be tracking you. I instead said I'd be relaying the information from my night action to you. Who I'll be targetting is still up for grabs. Prolly HPD doe.
I don't specifically mistrust you. It's more that, I have no reason to trust you. Big difference. You just happen to be in the wrong pool.

Only person I have reason to specifically think is mafia is Satel, but pursuing him any further could be devastating.

wait what the hell was airnike talking about in the @ML part

is there pming going on here
No. It's unauthorized by the rules. We both seem to be making intensive theory, and the fact that we do expand on it makes it seem we're pming (somehow). We're not. His lynch vote is on me, actually, and he definitely wouldn't do that were we PM pals.

Also, do you need me to explain my role again and why I'll be feeding information to MysteriousLad? Because my night action dictates I tell the investigative results of my night action to someone else, that's why.

We need a vote recap quick here, so that we can set our stuff straight.
Grasp the truth! Hold it high!
Thrust your fist, that's how you're supposed to use it!
You must've heard it, go!
Don't be afraid to look yourself in the eye!
Big Blast Sonic, that's my heart beat anew!
—from Big Blast Sonic

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by hawkesnightmare » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:51 am

No votes have changed since my last update on page 4.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
Kireato

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Kireato » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:58 am

GUYS

The RNGOD is fair to all.

Lynch Satel
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 am

Oh, I actually missed when you roleclaimed entirely, because it was in the middle of the Satel crumpets

Apologies.

Amazed the day hasn't ended yet, longest 24 hours ever.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Dragonite » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:26 am

I´m currently torn between finishing Satel off, or to keep it at no lynch to prevent his death triggering any chain reactions. I'm also wondering how many information the night will give us. How much of these roles cause another player to notice something?

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 am

Well, Dragonite, it really depends on how many people are telling the truth about their roles...

...

Look I'm thinking here. I have been suddenly hit with the large impression that I have walked into a trap, but you know what, I think I might have figured it out in the end.

Ok, so Airnike roleclaimed Party-er all the way back when the HPD/Satel crumpets started. I missed it because I was focused on the Satel/HPD debate. Meanwhile, HPD claims full cop with no lore behind it. We have two pseudo-investigators, and two pseudo-doctors, no real doctors though as far as we know. Perhaps... there's no real cop? I was hoping that HPD's claim was legit, and maybe it still is, but it *feels* wrong, at odds with the game mechanics.

Plus, HPD's last post that the mafia are controlling the conversation, that set off the same warning bells that Satel's transparency comment did. It seemed like a comment with no reason to exist except to reduce people's faith in the people opposed to him.

I don't think there's enough time to fully capitalize on this, but you know what, I'm changing my vote to a no lynch for the moment. I suddenly don't like the idea of lynching Satel all that much anymore.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:45 am

Also, I think I'll have to move into a seperate pad tonight. HPD, sorry, but I don't think this is going to work out.

ainiku can i sleep with you tonight

i mean

in your house

also, remember, kireato. the green potion. gimme.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by hawkesnightmare » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:00 am

Pkdragon wrote:Amazed the day hasn't ended yet, longest 24 hours ever.
I gave a six hour extension when I realized I never explained what happened in case there was a vote impasse. The day will end in an hour and a half.
Votecount wrote: Dragonite: 0:
Pkdragon: 0:
MysteriousLad: 0:
Satel: 2: HPD, Kireato
HPD: 0:
Airnike: 1: Twelve Boats,
QQQQQQQ7777777: 0:
Twelve Boats: 1: Airnike
Kireato: 0:
No Lynch: 3: Dragonite, MysteriousLad, Pkdragon

Not Voting: QQQQQQQ7777777, Satel

With nine players alive, it takes five to lynch.

Day 1 will end in 1 hr, 20 mins
Last edited by hawkesnightmare on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by HPD » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:08 am

i didn't invent anything

hawke really did give me regular cop with zero flavour
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:33 am

I want to believe you. I mean, I'm not trying to get you lynched or anything, so I don't disbelieve you THAT MUCH. But it's very... asymmetrical game design, and it goes against the flavor we've already seen. And I'm really worried that if Satel is innocent it's going to be gameover because someone is going to kneejerk "omg they killed an innocent" and the mafia are going to have an easy bandwagon. And now you're looking about as suspicious to me as Satel. I'm not happy with either of you. >=(

Well, I'll leave the mafia (and the town ofc), guessing which one of the many investigators im going to be protecting~

also, if there's three pseudo-investigators, two pseudo-doctors also makes a bit more sense than it did before.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Dragonite » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:56 am

Keep in mind that somebody probably already bluffed a role at this point, so the actual numbers might be lowee,

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by hawkesnightmare » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:02 am

As the sun set over the small town, a decision was reached. The townspeople opted to Not Lynch anyone on the first day. With the end of the day reached, everyone would need as much sleep as they could get during the night. As Pkdragon stared at the gallows in the dying light, he heard faint laughter in the distance. Not wanting to get caught alone in the dark, he rushed away from the town center

Night 1 has begun! Send in your night actions as soon as you can.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by HPD » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:12 pm

trust pk to get some kind of brainfart and fudge things up at the last second
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by MysteriousLad » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Pk, nobodies counter claimed and my miller-(dis)ability confirms there's an alignment cop in the game. Nobodies counter-claimed HPD so he's pretty much confirmed town. Being confirmed town and a cop Satel/PK should protect him tonight. I'll Track Satel to whoever he visits, I don't trust him. HPD could you Cop Satel?
If he shows up guilty we'll lynch him, his flip will provide a lot of associative tells one way or another.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 pm

MysteriousLad wrote: I'm finding it really hard to believe that HPD's town.
MysteriousLad wrote: Nobodies counter-claimed HPD so he's pretty much confirmed town.
consistency.

For the record, there wouldn't be a counter claim if there's no vanilla cop in the game. With two people who already had pseudo-investigator roles having claimed, I wouldn't be surprised. HPD is either cop, or there's no vanilla cop in the game. But that in no way means he's confirmed town. That's very dangerous thinking right there, MysteriousLad.

EDIT: ok so your argument that there's a vanilla cop in this game is that you show up as guilty. but do we know how ainiku's ability works? i was assuming it worked like an investigator, but stuck on one person. he didn't explain it at all, actually. but if his ability works that way then he would fulfill that requirement.
HPD wrote:trust pk to get some kind of brainfart and fudge things up at the last second
Ok HPD, that was pretty uncalled for. Everything I said was perfectly logical, and you really haven't been doing a great job of making yourself sympathetic. As I said, if you are legit, then that means there might very well be 3 cops in this game, so 2 pseudo-doctors doesn't actually seem out of the place. Also, if Satel was innocent, we pretty much would have lost right there because this town is too sluggish and divided to unify for anything less than an obvious bandwagon opportunity, which that would have been.

Maybe I should have gone with the lynch. I mean, we're unlikely to be in a better spot next round unless the stars align tonight. But I had a very bad feeling about that lynch. I mean, I'm still very unsure of Satel, I really am, but I'm willing to see what happens tonight.

I'm just trying my best to win. I didn't see you do anything except complain, this entire round.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Ok, ML. I don't like it, but I'll protect HPD tonight. You'd better be right, dammit. I have three people I could protect right now and you're telling me to protect the guy who just insulted me.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by MysteriousLad » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Pkdragon, I'm pretty sure Airnike claimed loud-tracker. HPD's play isn't town, however until TB or Dragonite (Both of you claim, it's anti-town not do so now.) have claimed there always remains the chance one of them is cop but keeping silent. HPD is confirmed town until that happens :|
It may be better for you and Satel to figure out who you'll protect, otherwise you may both protect the same target.
Also, do any people here have a QT? Hawke said he needed them mechanics wise so we can't PM.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by MysteriousLad » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Ah, nvm.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by MysteriousLad » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:40 pm

I'll still track Satel, unless people have a better target.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:41 pm

ok so is tracker an actual standard role or something? i've never heard of it. i thought he was just saying that's what he does, he tracks people. which i assumed was another way of saying "investigate".

i've only played wwn mafia so i'm not familiar with lingo outside of it.

((also tbqh my memories of the first two pages are kind of blurry

idk why that would be the case...))
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by MysteriousLad » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Tracker is a role that can check who someone targeted
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
Rank: Mentat
Location: The Mountain

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by HPD » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Sorry, PK, that was just a bit of frustration and disappointment right there. Apologies if I've offended you.

Anyway, we really should respect the host and keep silent during nighttime, instead of discussing whom we're going to visit and stuff.

You'll hear my results in the morning :)
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm sorry as well that I snapped. It's been a long day. I had a midterm and my brains been on fire all day because of it. Basically all the intellectualism and analysis that should have been going towards midterm went towards this game instead >_>

I'm not happy myself about the decision, though I still don't think it was the worst decision ever under the circumstances. Knowing what I know now, though, the odds are rather against Satel being a civ.

Anyway yeah good point, I'm shutting up now and going to bed

literally, i'm up so way past my bedtime it hurts.

night all.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Airnike
Rank: The red in a world of black and white

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 1

Post by Airnike » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:48 pm

MysteriousLad wrote:Tracker is a role that can check who someone targeted
Exactly. I have to target a second person, this one will get the results instead of me.

Also, since Night 1 began, the topic's title should've changed, rite?
Grasp the truth! Hold it high!
Thrust your fist, that's how you're supposed to use it!
You must've heard it, go!
Don't be afraid to look yourself in the eye!
Big Blast Sonic, that's my heart beat anew!
—from Big Blast Sonic

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: NIGHT 1

Post by hawkesnightmare » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:24 am

Just waiting on one more slowpoke to send in their night action. I expect to have everything done by tonight
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
Kireato

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: NIGHT 1

Post by Kireato » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:00 pm

I'm not a slowpoke, I'm a psyduck.

It seems only Dragonite and Twelve Boats haven't claimed on day 1.
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
Satel

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: NIGHT 1

Post by Satel » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:57 am

Before day two starts, I'd like to apologize to HPD.

It doesn't change much, but I admit I really got caught in the heat of the moment and didn't realize I didn't make the sarcasm obvious enough.

Once again, my apologies for the stupidity that ensured.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:26 am

As the sun rose over the small town, and the citizens converged in the town square, they noticed two things. First, there was a small pool of blood beside the gallows. Second, Dragonite was missing. Upon arriving at his house and entering through the front door, they see him lying dead in the foyer, a single bullet hole in his head.

Dragonite was the Doctor! Each night, he could protect someone from harm. He was aligned with the town.

Not wanting to waste any time, they return quickly to the gallows to being deliberations.

Day 2 has begun!

Pkdragon: 0:
MysteriousLad: 0:
Satel: 0:
HPD: 0:
Airnike+1: 0:
QQQQQQQ7777777: 0:
Twelve Boats: 0:
Kireato: 0:
No Lynch: 0:

Not Voting: QQQQQQQ7777777, Satel, Airnike, Pkdragon, Twelve Boats, Kireato, HPD, MysteriousLad

With eight players alive, it takes five to lynch.

Day 2 will end in 96 hours
Apologies for forgetting to include Draggy's role in the original post. IRL things got me distracted while writing it.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
Dragonite
Rank: My face is beaming.
Location: the netherlands(mostly)

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by Dragonite » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:49 am

You can't vote dead people Hawke.

Anyway, so much for me not claiming. Since Hawke didn't reveal it, I wonder if dead people are allowed to, Hawke, please clarify ASAP.

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:01 am

Airnike, why did you visit Satel and track him when I said I would? Anyway, you're confirmed likely tracker which is usually town. Satel visited HPD, this makes him very likely confirmed town as someone else died and he kept to his doctor. With me, Airnike, Satel, QQQQQQQ777777 and HPD confirmed that leaves pkdragon, kir and Twelve boats. Kir is likely town as he probaly visited airnike giving him that green plus 1. Please confirm that, kireato.
That means one of the mafia is in my likely confirmed list, however I'm 100% sure there's mafia in Twelve Boats or Pkdragon. Pkdragon is the most likely:
Lynch: Pkdragon
Last edited by MysteriousLad on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:03 am

I've sent Hawke the request to Day-Cop pkdragon, now we wait.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:09 am

Dragonite is a really strange kill, can we see his role Hawke?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
MysteriousLad
Rank: Mysterious President
Location: In your computer.

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by MysteriousLad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:11 am

Oh yeah, HPD what was your result?
I believe your claim due to my role, unless Hawke is a jerk.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:32 am

... Oh I see.

I visited HPD as well, and while I was there I was "Injured". I was put into a state where "if anyone else visited me I would be killed"

However, apparently I was healed, suggesting we have a doctor who can heal injuries.

Given that Satel also visited HPD (after I said I would be visiting!)... well, I need to reread his role. It either means he was the one who tried to shank HPD, or he was the doctor.

This also means the mafia have the ability to kill someone AND injure someone. Hence why they killed Dragonite but tried to injure HPD.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:33 am

I'd suggest you change your vote ASAP unless you want the mafia to all jump on it >_>


At least wait until you get my role from Hawke to lynch me.

EDIT: just like to say I've never been more anxious. I saw ML in the users list when I logged on. Then he disappeared. GET BACK HERE ML DON'T THROW THE GAME
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Rank: Mister Lister The Sister Fister
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:52 am

Day 2 post has been updated.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:02 am

Of course Draggy was the doctor... =_=

Well HPD I'm willing to concede. While it may have been seemed a good idea at the time, this was quite possibly the worst result possible lol. You win.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

User avatar
Kireato

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by Kireato » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:29 am

Since we didn't lynch on day 1, it takes 5 to lynch. So there needs to be two civilian lynch votes against another civilian before mafia can bandwagon for the win. So there's no need to get antsy. It still would be nice if no one threw votes around carelessly.

On that note, Mysteriouslad can see abilities, but can he see faction?

I gave Airnike a blue potion.

What does the +1 next to his name stand for? Extra lynch vote? Extra vote needed to lynch him? Something else?
Image
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

User avatar
Pkdragon
Rank: very chuuni

Re: DEVELOPED MAFIA: DAY 2

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:01 am

Oh, right. Thank god for that, because it doesn't seem like ML is coming back anytime soon >_>

That +1 is probably an extra lynch vote tbqh. Hopefully he's not mafia, otherwise we ARE still in trouble <_<

Forgive me but I have to ask: What was your rationale for giving Airnike the potion instead of me, HPD, or Satel?


Ok, I'm going to hold off on full theorycrafting until ML gets the results of his inspection of me, and HPD tells us what he did last night.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Multivac [Bot] and 0 guests