Pkmaf game topic, 10TH etc, TREED AND DEOXY WIN

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Pkdragon

Pkmaf game topic, 10TH etc, TREED AND DEOXY WIN

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 am

Rules
1. There is 1 cop, 1 doctor, 1 vigilante, and 4 mafia. Oh and 8 town. Standard mafia rules, vote for people in the day, send in night actions in the night, hope for the best.

2. The game will start on day 1. Days will be 3 days (72 hours) long, though on Day 1 I might extend the day by 24 hours if people ask for it. After that though, they will be 3 days long for sure. Nights will be a maximum of 2 days (48 hours) long but I would prefer if people get their night actions in before that .

3. If a single lynch reaches majority (aka half the players rounded down +1) the day will end and that vote will be carried out. If no vote reaches majority, the lynch with the highest number of votes will be carried out instead. No lynch is an option, but you will be mocked for choosing it.

4. Pms are allowed. Leaking is not. I reserve the right to give time outs (or worse!) for leaking :< also hpd punished etc

5. If you are inactive for two (game) days in a row I reserve the right to DQ. Don't be inactive, at least throw down a vote that's all I ask. If you know you're going to be inactive for some reason, tell me ahead of time.

6. have fun don't be a dick

Player list:
1.q7
2. sven
3. twelve boats
4. magnificent lad
5. hpd
6. satel
7. airnike
8. linkman
9. hawkesnightmare
10.kireato
11. dragonite
12. narts
13. ashalayaa
14. treedileaks
15. gentleman of dredd
Last edited by Pkdragon on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Pkdragon

Re: Pkmaf game topic, 10th Anniversary Edition

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 am

Day 1 Begin!
you have 72 hours or something like that
takes 8 votes to reach majority
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Pkdragon

Re: Pkmaf game topic, 10th Anniversary Edition, DAY ONE

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:21 am

oh right, just in case people try to use less than ethical methods of winning, here's the role write-ups:
Vigilante: You shoot people and they die. However, you only have 2 bullets so pick your targets wisely. Killing people is a night action ofc.

Cop: You are Cop. You can investigate one person each night and find out their role. Enjoy being the mafia's most wanted!

Doctor: You are Doctor. You heal one person each night, and they don't die. Hurray. You also have a bow-tie b/c bow-ties are cool.

Town: You are Town. You have the ability to lynch people and come up with wild theories. You also have the ability to bandwagon, point fingers, and make enemies both in the game and beyond it. You are the most important role in the game. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Or something like that.

Super-Jester: You are Super-Jester. No one knows you exist, keep it that way. Get yourself lynched to win the game! If you are lynched, the game does not end, but instead everyone who lynched you dies in a horrible chain reaction of explosive death. This will probably end the game anyway, but in case it doesn't, the game will go on to determine second place!
... super-jester isn't actually in the game, sadly. i do have a soul. maybe next time.

ANYWAY, REMEMBER! be mature. and if you can't be that, be entertaining. tactics like word matching are neither =P

Dragonite

Re: Pkmaf game topic, 10th Anniversary Edition

Post by Dragonite » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:25 am

Pkdragon wrote:Dawn of the first day
72 hours remain
takes 8 votes to reach majority
Fixed.

You had me fooled for a half a second with that super-jester, dammit. >_>

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:42 am

That would have been pure evil. It would have been eviller if ML was it.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:56 am

Pkdragon wrote:ANYWAY, REMEMBER! be mature. and if you can't be that, be entertaining. tactics like word matching are neither =P
will do pk. wtf is word matching?

lynch HPD

hello scum

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:28 am

He's been acting pretty suspicious. Ò-Ó

Lynch magnificent lad
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:38 am

So yeah. Since we got a fairly large game here, will we go for a lynch or not? It's probably dangerous to do so, but on the other hand, defaulting to no lynch early(that pretty much always happened in the past), resulted in not much of note happening,which also isn't that great.

Anyway PK, tell us if anybody ends up not reading their PM. It's just after signups, so I hope everybody will stay active, but it has screwed over a lot of games.

And good luck to mysteriouslad. Whatever you are, welcome to distrustville. You have proven your worth, and now you got to pay the price.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 am

"I don't want to go, darling. They're dull people."

Mel was sitting at the couch, perusing the local newspapers. Out of the bathroom came a handsome man, in a bright pink bath robe, looking at her lovingly. "Well," Treed said, "they'll be somewhat mad at us. You know those dutchies are nothing without our company."

"Yes, darling, but still. Wouldn't you rather we go to a hockey game? Or one of those speakeasies at 29th Street. Don't you love hearing ol' Nartsie sing us a song?"

He looked at her with his hands in his hips. "Yes, dear, but they are expecting us. It'd be a bit rude of us to miss it."

The paper showed the stocks Mel had bought last week took a slight dip. She made a mental note to call her bookie. "Maybe I'll sweeten to the idea if you pour me one."

"Fine. Gin and tonic?"

"No, no, I need something stronger if I am to tolerate the french twins rambling on about the real estate market in god-damned Nantes. Fashion me an old fashioned, will you darling?"

Treed stood up and went to the bar. He made an old-fashioned for her, and a virgin piña colada for himself. She dropped the Wars World News began to read the local newspaper. "Here you go, you sweet little oaf." He caressed her hair while she went on reading the paper.

Someone knocked on the door. Treed went to answer--it was the bellboy. After a few pleasantries he was on his way, and Treed was back.

"There's a message addressed for you, Mel, dear," he said as he gave her an envelope. Mel sipped her drink and opened the letter. It was typewritten, though very hurriedly and there were several inkblots in the text.

'Dear Ms. Mel Boats,

Please attend without fail party of Mr HPD and Mr Dragonite. There are urgent matters to discuss--will tell you more in person.

Phillip K. Dragon.'

"So much for that hockey game," she said.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:08 am

Philip K. Dragon

D E E P E S T L O R E
E
E
P
E
S
T
L
O
R
E

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:10 am

Is no lynch allowed?

Lynch ashaalaayayaalaay obviously an alt
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:11 am

no lynch is allowed but i will mock you for it

Twelve Boats

Post by Twelve Boats » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:22 am

how can i refuse such a generous invitation? lynch hpd
the dream

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:42 am

Phillip K. Dragon

brillance
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Satel

Post by Satel » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 am

Blueblood Treed and Deoxy + Phillip K. Dragon?

This is elaborate. I like it.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:24 am

Satel wrote:Blueblood Treed and Deoxy + Phillip K. Dragon?

This is elaborate. I like it.
20k GET

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:35 am

We have a cop and a doctor so fudge CLAIM COP.
Doctor then protects him and the cop is basically broken ad they mafia must now kill the doc and the cop cam relay all info. Also, if the mafia counter we have a 50% mafia lynch rate. Follow the cop is a worldwide mafia strategy, Google it.

I'm going to look at your posts now.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:37 am

Eh, Lynch Satel
He's pulling his crumpets again.

Wait, wait, wait.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:38 am

I'm not PM'ing this game btw, it's more pro town to speal in thread everything.

Wait, wait, wait.

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 am

MysteriousLad wrote:Eh, Lynch Satel
He's pulling his crumpets again.
This calls for an explanation.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:50 am

MysteriousLad wrote:We have a cop and a doctor so fudge CLAIM COP.
Doctor then protects him and the cop is basically broken ad they mafia must now kill the doc and the cop cam relay all info. Also, if the mafia counter we have a 50% mafia lynch rate. Follow the cop is a worldwide mafia strategy, Google it.

I'm going to look at your posts now.
not at all surprised you want to play follow the cop

you're so unoriginal
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:55 am

Unoriginal as it may be, it's not a bad strategy.

It might well be our best bet.

You have a problem with that?

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:58 am

Of course HPD has a problem with that. He's mafia.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:58 am

And Linky darling, you have me down to the finest detail, including my bright pink bathrobe. Excellent work.

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:01 am

Is that a treedileak?

Whatever, let's put it to test.

Lynch HPD

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 am

Narts wrote:Is that a treedileak?

Whatever, let's put it to test.

Lynch HPD
This is a bad and opportunistic vote.
lynch narts

Wait, wait, wait.

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:15 am

You're bad and opportunistic.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:16 am

MysteriousLad wrote:I'm not PM'ing this game btw, it's more pro town to speal in thread everything.

I should sig this.

Anyway, we have done 'follow the cop' here many times on WWN. However, random reckless claiming is stupid, especially day 1. Everybody is cabable of lying, and it still takes until day 2 to get anything out of it in the best of cases. The mafia have the advantage of not having to speculate who is guilty, and can just use the claiming to pick their targets. I mean, last game you wrecked the town with your claiming, and leading the town around by the nose. RNGgod does not care about your past sins, but I have serious doubts about your style of play working in favor of the town.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 am

god the joke lynches are actually adding up this time

and here i thought i was finally doing alright

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 am

also let me remind you of ML's claim strats last game

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:26 am

Linkman wrote:Is no lynch allowed?

Lynch ashaalaayayaalaay obviously an alt
I can assure you Ashalayaa is not an alt.

Just so I have a vote on the board that I don't have to think about for a bit, lynch Linkman.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:31 am

My mind has declared her(?) Ashley. I don't want to bother with that name. Is she going to post soon? We have a total blank on her personality, and she might have a important role, or just ending up mafia(and being new she can elude most speculation in earlygame).

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 am

honestly I keep thinking Aaliyah is hawke's girlfriend

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 am

that's where I get the she from. I don't hope we'll end up looking like idiots if our wildcard ends up being male.

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:42 am

I, for one, am genderfluid and I reject your useless binaries

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:57 am

Dragonite wrote:My mind has declared her(?) Ashley. I don't want to bother with that name. Is she going to post soon? We have a total blank on her personality, and she might have a important role, or just ending up mafia(and being new she can elude most speculation in earlygame).
She tells me she hasn't even looked at her PM yet. I'll make sure she posts something by the end of tonight. As for whether we are romantically involved, I cannot confirm nor deny such speculations.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:02 am

They finished their drinks and went out for dinner at the hotel restaurant. After a rousing risotto, they stayed for a drink each--Rusty Nail for Mel, Virgin Appletini for Treed--before setting out for the party.

In the taxi, Treed asked "why do you think that Dragon man wants to speak to you?"

"I can only guess," said Mel, "but I suppose he wants to hear my say on something. And it must concern something or someone at the party, or else he would have simply asked to have dinner with us."

"Where do you know him from?"

"He used to be a defense attorney back when I was a sleuth. I like him, he's a straight shooter. Not the best poker player, but a guy you can trust."

"Did he ever, you know, make a move on you?" Treed sounded slightly jealous.

"Of course he did, but darling, can you blame him? Just look at me." She smiled at him. "Don't worry though, he's married with three toddlers now."

"Good. He better not try anything funny." Mel put her arm around Treed and he seemed to relax. He rested his head on her shoulder and looked out the car window peacefully.

They arrived at the Dutchmen's and made for the top floor.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:39 am

There's a power outage here :/ I'll hopefully return tomorrow, but for now any activity today will be minimal to nonexistent, more likely the latter.

My sister K might join the next game. Was going to invite her to this one, but if you read the first sentence you know why that didn't happen. See you guys soon.
BUY GOLD

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:55 am

Also, LYNCH K
BUY GOLD