Pkmaf R2 NIGHT IDK BUT GoD WINS

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Dragonite

Re: Pkmaf R2 DAY THREE

Post by Dragonite » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:21 am

What a warm welcome.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:31 am

We need to get through this now the Vig is essentially useless.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:33 am

That certainly does implicate him, due to his lynch getting close to going through, but I don't think he was online at the time of Pk ending the day and all, though I could have just missed him. I want to wait and see how the Lad justifies killing the newbie first.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:36 am

We don't know if it was the Mafia's who we were waiting on. Could of been ML or the Doc.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:38 am

ML has been lurking for a while now, so he would have had his kill in almost immediately. I assumed that since there are still two mafia left, they had to deliberate and figure out who they wanted dead.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Dragonite

Re: Pkmaf R2 DAY TWO

Post by Dragonite » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:45 am

Gentleman of Dread wrote:Anyway, wow, Lynch Linkman. Ashaaaalaaaaya lynched him and look where she ended up.
She did try to lynch Satel too though. I don't think Linkman would see her as a top priority target that easily. Why are you specifically lynching him? Asha is such a newbie here it could have just a mafia attempt to get a neutral kill.

Twelve Boats

Post by Twelve Boats » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:42 am

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
the dream

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:07 am

Woohoo, I'm still alive!

But Mysteriouslad seriously is incredibly lucky this game. Not only did he manage to vigilante kill a mafia on the very first night (what a quickshot, lol), but on his second shot, even though he targets a civilian, it does not set back the town because the mafia just happen to have targeted the same player! And since Mysteriouslad was working with Airnike, this guarantees a non useless inspection! I don't know why some want to hear Mysteriouslad's logic behind his vigilante kill on Night 2; it's irrelevant now and we already know he just gambled on it.

We can decide what to do once we hear of Airnike's inspection result.

I can't imagine the remaining mafia's thought process. An unknown like Ashalayaa is the last player you'd want to kill since she's much easier to lynch. That said, isn't the mafia already in a situation where they cannot win?
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:32 am

Yes, my positronic friend. They are in a situation.

They are deep in it.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:43 am

The deepest of situations.
A situation so deep, that it cannot possibly be deeper.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:46 am

My favourite thing about all this is that everyone seems to have finally accepted C3P-eato for who he is.

Domo arigato, everyone. But especially you, Mr. Kireato.

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:46 am

Or more mysterious, for that matter.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Trust me guys, it's in our best interest to Lynch Linkman

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:29 pm

At this stage, it would be very useful to be wary of who we lynch, and likewise who lynches them. But I will trust you for now and lynch Linkman as well.

Twelve Boats

Post by Twelve Boats » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:10 pm

game hasn't blown up yet. wao

not sure how to even proceed at this point
the dream

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Yeah. Dead. By Mysterious Lad. And also the mob.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:40 pm

game's in the bag you guys

mafia dudes why don'tcha give up already so we can start a new game
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Twelve Boats

Post by Twelve Boats » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:06 pm

linkman are you quittin
the dream

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Now that HPD is dead, Linkman is turning into HPD. He's spreading all those quitter pheromones and attracting the lynch votes! Soon, we'll all be compelled to lynch him every game! After HPD! :O

Gentleman of Dread and hawkesnightmare are suspiciously desperate about trying to lynch you now, and I would prefer waiting for the inspection result, but since you want it so bad.

Lynch Linkman and end his suffering.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:30 pm

The mafia must be fudge blind, I've been waggeling the fudge possibility that they hit a PR in their face. Urg.
Oh we'll lets get this strait, here are my notes: with parts removed to keep the doctor safe. We can now innitiate follow the cop. I shall refer to the doc as DOC.
The COP wishes to stay anonymous aswell so I'll call him/her as COP.
MysteriousLad wrote:Here's the background stuff I'm involved in:
Here's everything I know of value here, I've made this during Day 2 so you may need to fill in some gaps. There are some updates from day 3.
DOC probably is the doctor, (s)he claimed to me when the wagon on her/his became one of the largest. (S)he came requesting for me to hook her/him up with the cop, I didn't trust him/her though so I refused; saying that it would be better to do so Day 3. I told him/her to vote sven (as if sven flips mafia that would give me more trust in her not being mafia). I also said for her/him to protect me tonight. This changes later on…

COP claimed cop, saying (s)he had a guilty on sven. I'm pushing a lynch on sven, if (s)he's lying I'll shoot him or if that fails I hope the town will figure it out.

Dragonite is likely town, his interactions with treed were given to me after treed flipped mafia. By my own interactions with treed I had already seen his style of writing and dragonite's matched that. It is through these messages I saw that Satel and 12Boats had also been contacted, these people are also both likely town. Why would treed communicate to his own members via PM like this if they have a QT (They had one last game). Dragonite knows of the identity of the cop, vig (me) and the doctor. He also knew what action they would take, (read further up). The doctor didn't die although he could of killed her/him (a priority for all mafia). So this only make his town status a lot stronger. (NOT CONFIRMED, fudge strong though.)

Ashy, is likely newb-mafia due to her voting pattern. Oops, just newb town. At least we've removed a stumbling block.

Kireato is also likely mafia due to his resistance on lynching sven. If sven flips town however kireato will become very likely (almost confirmed) town. Sven flipped mafia, kireato's in a bad situation right now.

After some stuff and plotting I came up with this:

I asked dragonite to fake claim cop (I informed COP and DOC to ignore a claim of cop earlier). He would act as a decoy to try and mess with mafia's night-kill. Hopefully they will assume that the doctor will protect the claimed cop (If COP is town the claimed decoy cop will have a correct claimed result as well) and will therefore not target him. If they do, great, we only loose a townie. He however refused so Airnike was asked, who I also trust. He accepted and voted sven, if sven flips mafia trust this guy. Sven flipped mafia, Airnike also has town credit for this.

I told DOC that COP is the cop and told her/him to protect him/her. I then messed around in thread (will only be explained with permission of the cop). The mafia will hopefully target COP (I attempted some mindgame abuse via treed, which didn't go as planned. I had to fake anger to fix that.), or they will target me.
If sven flips town today, COP is mafia. If sven flips mafia, COP is confirmed cop and if COP then also dies tonight; then I know DOC is mafia.
However due to lack of counter-claims I find it hard to believe they aren't the real PR's.
Hopefully tommorow we'll have another confirmed town or mafia, through a COP cop result. We'll have another mafia dead by Night 3, that's guaranteed. The rest should be easy to find by a simple follow the cop routine or looking at who resisted the sven lynch if he flips mafia.

If DOC dies, Dragonite is mafia.
Airnike is probably town.
Linkman is probably town.
Narts is probably town.
Dragonite is probably town.
Satel is probably town.
12 Boats is probably town.
I'm town.

And we've got a guilty cop result on…
Hawkesnightmare!!!

Now, if the mafia are messing with me by faking guiltiness on their own people, to win flawlessly end-game. Please came now cop, in thread if you know you never contacted me or joined a plan.
We'll lynch hawkesnightmare, once again if he flips town I'll reveal the cop and we'll him. If he flips mafia, we'll keep both cops alive for the next day. Then we'll lynch one randomly, if he flips cop, we'll know that the other is mafia tomorrow and we'll win!

If hawke flips town, please claim to me. I've got the doctor for real in my contacts book, lets give you a chance to fight for the better good.

Lynch hawkesnightmare
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 pm

I killed the newbie as she was voting rather opportunisticly and I wanted to sort her rather than waste a cop on her.

Wait, wait, wait.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Some little birdies are telling me that there may be a possibility GoD is spreading word that Linkman is mafia. In a cop like manner.
Gentelman, is this true? Do you claim to be the cop?

Wait, wait, wait.

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:54 pm

This cop just keeps pinging the mafia. And if the cop who contacted you is actually mafia, it will all be revealed when the real cop dies, so they can't afford to sell out another one of their teammates.

Lynch hawkesnightmare

Gentleman of Dread is probably next if hawkesnightmare turns out to be mafia.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 pm

I refuse to claim cop and I'm refusing to lynch Hawkes

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 pm

Fine, fine. We'll know who to target next.

Lynch hawkesnightmare

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:13 pm

This entire game disturbs me greatly.
BUY GOLD

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm

You know what? fudge it.
I'm mafia. Hawkes isn't.
You wanna know why PK didn't post a set of more detail roles at the start? Because he was trying to keep the game fun and interesting and slipped in one of the roles called "Framer", which sets up someone to appear guilty. I've been doing it to Hawkes since day 1 because I thought he was suspicious in his own right, which would lead to my own team's survival.
Only now I've had it, and I want out. ML's chokehold on this game has made it awful and so, I felt the need to get out. Lynch me, but I refuse to post my partner's name. He's disagreed with me on this and I can't take it anymore. Lynch Gentleman of Dread, fudge it, I'm out.

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:21 pm

WRECKED'EM

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Oh, wait a second: Why is the word 'Framer' in your search bar and why is the role description copy-pasted word to word from this page: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Framer

Where is the lame pk humour he used for his other descriptions etc. ? Can you show the same PM in another browser that isn't Firefox?

Not that this really matters, since the mafia loses in any case.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:51 pm

I feel guilty although I haven't broken or twisted a single rule.
Kir's the final mafia.
Lycnh Kireato

I'm out next game, I wanted to avoid PM's as this tends to happen. I'm sorry to everyone who didn't enjoy the game due to any of my actions.

Also, I'm really confused. GoD could of fudge won. Hawke would flip town and we'd lynch the cop. YOU WOULD OF WON

Wait, wait, wait.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Wow, I leave for a couple days and this game becomes an utter piece of crumpets. Congratulations.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:53 pm

HPD wrote:Wow, I leave for a couple days and this game becomes an utter piece of crumpets. Congratulations.
I'm as confused as you are

Wait, wait, wait.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Alright, I'll lay this straight and simple.
I'm Super-Jester. Aka if i die, town doesn't win, mafia doesn't win.
God damn are you people stubborn in not lynching me when i did everything wrong in the book.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Also, ML, you've been PMing the whole game, so shut up about that.

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:58 pm

It's "would have", lad.

Only americans write "would of" because they're illiterate and can only spell phonetically.

As for the game being awful, we can blame pk. Including a cop and a doctor is bad enough. Having a vigilante too is just obscene.

Vanilla mafia my arse.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:59 pm

So, hey, you wanna lynch me and ML doesn't win?

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:00 pm

He's done good. He deserves to win.

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:03 pm

I'm with Narts about this game. Why did people agree to add vigilante?

Also, Mysteriouslad is hilariously wrong about me being mafia. Were there only 3 mafia, one super-jester, one cop, one vigilante, one doctor and the rest town? Or are there still 4 mafia in this game.

If so... LYNCH LINKMAN

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:04 pm

No, everyone else did good and didn't once question him. This is the issue with WWN mafia games. The minute ONE person starts shouting and putting on an air of authority, everyone flocks to him and the Mafia don't kill them. It happens nearly every time.

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Wanting to lynch Linkman doesn't really help make you look innocent, replicant.

Or should I say... replican't.

Lynch Kireato
Last edited by Narts on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.