In the city of Vesperville, twilight is feared by all.
Due to the constant lynchings that were occuring here, the police department was quickly forced to send cops from other cities to investigate the mob. The situation was so bad that this only elicited a reaction of fear in the city. The riots that ensued after this massive import of cops took the life of a lot of citizens. This cannot last anymore. A state of alert has been declared and the cops are to be on the lookout for the Mafia that is inciting the riots at all times. There's a lot of those though, and some might be corrupt...
Keep wary, and trust only yourself, for otherwise the nights in here will be tainted red.
Have faith in your insight, Cops. You will need it.
- The game starts at Night 0. Night 0, while being a night phase, doesn't include a Mafia kill.
- Each day, you must vote to lynch someone. Once you vote, you cannot revert to no-lynching. The day ends only after the deadline is reached, and whoever has the most votes by then dies if they have a number of votes superior or equal to half the living players rounded down.
- Mafia communicates via PMs.
- There are 4 Mafia and 7 Cops. Game ends when one of the two factions reaches a win condition (eliminating all the Mafia, or have their numbers be equal or superior to the number of non-Mafia by the end of any phase).
- Sven: Lynched Day 1, Defender Cop
- HPD: Killed Night 1, Paparazzi Cop
- MysteriousLad: Lynched Day 2, Investigator
- Hawkesnightmare: Killed Night 2, Jock Cop
- Linkman: Lynched Day 3, Framer
- Gentleman of Dread, Killed Night 3, Corporate Cop