Cop Mafia: GAME OVER -- MAFIA "WINS"

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Airnike

Cop Mafia: GAME OVER -- MAFIA "WINS"

Post by Airnike » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:02 am

In the city of Vesperville, twilight is feared by all.
Due to the constant lynchings that were occuring here, the police department was quickly forced to send cops from other cities to investigate the mob. The situation was so bad that this only elicited a reaction of fear in the city. The riots that ensued after this massive import of cops took the life of a lot of citizens. This cannot last anymore. A state of alert has been declared and the cops are to be on the lookout for the Mafia that is inciting the riots at all times. There's a lot of those though, and some might be corrupt...
Keep wary, and trust only yourself, for otherwise the nights in here will be tainted red.
Have faith in your insight, Cops. You will need it.
Rules:
- The game starts at Night 0. Night 0, while being a night phase, doesn't include a Mafia kill.
- Each day, you must vote to lynch someone. Once you vote, you cannot revert to no-lynching. The day ends only after the deadline is reached, and whoever has the most votes by then dies if they have a number of votes superior or equal to half the living players rounded down.
- Mafia communicates via PMs.
- There are 4 Mafia and 7 Cops. Game ends when one of the two factions reaches a win condition (eliminating all the Mafia, or have their numbers be equal or superior to the number of non-Mafia by the end of any phase).

1. Alive:
  2. Dragonite
  3. Satel
  4. Q
  5. K
  6. pkdragon
  1. Dead:
  2. Sven: Lynched Day 1, Defender Cop
  3. HPD: Killed Night 1, Paparazzi Cop
  4. MysteriousLad: Lynched Day 2, Investigator
  5. Hawkesnightmare: Killed Night 2, Jock Cop
  6. Linkman: Lynched Day 3, Framer
  7. Gentleman of Dread, Killed Night 3, Corporate Cop
Last edited by Airnike on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:42 am, edited 13 times in total.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

hawkesnightmare

Re: Cop Mafia: NIGHT ZERO

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:59 am

Unlike the last game, I will know what I am from the start. Right after I post this.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:16 am

I'm a cop, you can trust me.
BUY GOLD

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:13 am

Implement follow the cop routine.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:24 am

So I basically die if I target scum.
Thanks.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 am

wait what? Is that part of your role? If you snoop around a guilty guy's house, he catches you and shoots you in the face? Metal as fudge.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:36 am

Satel, I do hope you're not scum.
Claiming my target seems to be the best choice of action, if I die tonight then lynch Satel.

Wait, wait, wait.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:55 am

I would suggest not doing this during the rest of the nights, as the mafia can kill you and make the rest of the town think that your target was scum and should be lynched. However, since they cannot kill anyone tonight, announcing who your target is tonight is a good way to determine if Satel is good or bad. You might also want to clarify with Airnike if you die if someone PINGS as scum, or actually IS scum, regardless of how they ping.

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:06 am

>satel wants good clean fun
>mysteriouslad instantly roleclaims like a fudge scrub

lynch MysteriousLad
also use my night action on mysteriouslad

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:21 am

roleclaiming i hate europe

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Sven wrote:also use my night action on mysteriouslad
If I took the rules like my previous game, this wouldn't count. But calling your shot isn't game-breaking per se, so I'm letting that happen. Take your night action as counted in. I need a few more guys to act though.
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Satel

Post by Satel » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:45 pm

i hate my life
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:47 pm

Enter your message here, it may contain no more than 30000 characters.

also i mixed up ainuku and stern

oops

Satel

Post by Satel » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 pm

We can assume Sven is Insane Cop.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:13 am

He does seem...off.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:36 am

sorry for delay airnike

i forgot about this

sending night action
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Airnike

Re: Cop Mafia: DAY ONE

Post by Airnike » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:37 am

The first night after the uproar, the sun was rising over Vesperville.
In the uproar, the Mafia didn't seem to have killed any citizen. Good. This was simply great opportunity for a watch of Super Cop, the show every apprentice Cop watches to become the best of'em all... No really, it's just a show for kids, but everyone watches it. Super Cop is investigating in Vesperville incognito after all! After turning the TVs on, it turns out the show centers around Super Cop's investigation of an individual named Sven. Super Cop even says he's probably a member of the Mafia! A thrill runs through the entire audience.
Only one man gives little about Super Cop, for he has found something far more interesting. A mysterious lad is getting assaulted by another of yours who accuses him more vehemently than Super Cop accused Sven. Hawkesnightmare was never known for his agreeable temper but this takes things a bit far! The situation is getting shaky...
... or not.
Super Cop announces SVEN IS GUILTY!
Meanwhile, Hawkesnightmare is assaulting MysteriousLad, accusing him of being guilty.
  • Vote tally:
  • Dragonite: 0
  • HPD: 0
  • Satel: 0
  • MysteriousLad: 2: Hawkesnightmare (x2, locked) 2 LEFT TO LYNCH!
  • Hawkesnightmare: 0
  • Q: 0
  • K: 0
  • pkdragon: 0
  • Sven: 0 SUPER COP SAID GUILTY
  • Gentleman of Dread: 0
  • Linkman: 0
With 11 alive, it takes 5 to lynch 4 to lynch MysteriousLad and 6 to lynch anybody else.
Last edited by Airnike on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:09 am

Oh, I was going to vote by myself, but Airnike did it for me. Sorry not sorry M'laddy.

Alright, so I am assuming the Super Cop can target someone and prevent them from getting killed at night, since that's what superheroes do. Since there is also a thing that says Super Cop can accuse someone, I'm going to assume that it is an either/or type of thing.

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:09 am

you're so guilty.

lynch hawkesnightmare.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:13 am

I tell you that I am an innocent person, unless I read my role pm wrong.

EDIT: Nope, I'm a good guy.

We know that Satel has to at least ping innocent, since MysteriousLad isn't dead. And I would assign a higher probability that Satel is an innocent person who pings as such, instead of a guilty person who pings innocent.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:38 am

Hawke claim now as forced double voter looks like a scum utility role with a negative utility mechanic which would make sense with 4 mafia. Not only that but I don't believe for a secod you "accidentally" targeted me instead of voting for yourself. Not only is voting for yourself the biggest rubbish as it's always anti-town if you know you're town aligned, unless you're mafia and using it as an excuse to justify the votes.
This would make sense seeing how saying you wanted to vote another player would of required an explantion as to why.

Then there's the second point:
People love to wagon me if they can, I'm that annoying little kid that causes an uproar and deserves to die. As such, it would make sense to tempt others to vote me by voting me TWICE!

Satel's also town, otherwise I'd be dead. I asked Airnike if millers would kill me and the answer was no, I'll post his answer in-thread if he allows quoting that kind of stuff. If not I'll borderline paraphrase it.

Wait, wait, wait.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:38 am

Tl:Dr

Hawkes the most likely mafia at the moment:
Lynch Hawkes

Wait, wait, wait.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:49 am

MysteriousLad wrote:*snip*
I'll post his answer in-thread if he allows quoting that kind of stuff. If not I'll borderline paraphrase it.
Unallowed. Please paraphrase.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:07 am

MLad: The way my role works is I investigate a person, and if they ping guilty I am forced to vote against them and I get two votes, in addition to reducing the number of votes needed to kill the guilty ping, and increasing the number of votes needed to kill anyone else (for the whole town). I have no choice in the matter. Also, you misinterpreted what I was saying. I said that I thought I would have a chance to declare my vote publicly instead of Airnike just putting it in the Night 0 recap. I had every intention of leveling both of my forced votes against you.

Now that I think about it, that would be a good role to have on the mafia side. Each time the guilty ping is lynched and turns up innocent, the mafia member can say "he pinged guilty, it's not my fault" which is exactly what I'm saying btw.

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 am

if im on the side of mysteriouslad i don't want to be right

lynch mysterious lad

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:58 am

all i know is that i got punched in the face last night

getting a strange sense of deja vu here
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Okay now we need to find out who punched Pkdragon. That's just rude.

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:40 pm

that deep navy blue is awful with darksunyellow plz don't use

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:41 pm

roleclaiming super cop guys

i have the best cop results in the game and if there's a doctor cop town wins
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:44 pm

seems legit

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Sven, why can't we work together? :(

Wait, wait, wait.

Satel

Post by Satel » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:10 pm

I don't think there's a doctor cop. If there's one, it's so broke.

st3rn fudge st3rn

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:29 pm

super cop's results are publicly announced

super cop never lies

lynch Sven he has ties to FIFA and is a corrupt bastard

for details, check out Discovery Channel tonight at 8 PM, when we will air SUPERCOP CRIMEFIGHTER OF JUSTICE
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:30 pm

• Vote tally:
  • Dragonite: 0
  • HPD: 0
  • Satel: 0
  • MysteriousLad: 3: Hawkesnightmare (x2, locked), Sven 1 LEFT TO LYNCH!
  • Hawkesnightmare: 1 MysteriousLad
  • Q: 0
  • K: 0
  • pkdragon: 0
  • Sven: 1: HPD SUPER COP SAID GUILTY
  • Gentleman of Dread: 0
  • Linkman: 0
With 11 alive, it takes 5 to lynch 4 to lynch MysteriousLad and 6 to lynch anybody else.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:47 pm

also, guys, please don't lynch ML

Super Cop has no reason to assume he is lying

yet

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:25 pm

I'm one away from being lynched?

Wait, wait, wait.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:31 pm

MysteriousLad wrote:I'm one away from being lynched?
Yes, you are.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:37 pm

>implying someone from north america cares about futbol

get gud hpd. color related, its ur blood.

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:59 pm

lynch sven stopping this anti europe master race in it's tracks

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:21 am

HPD wrote:also, guys, please don't lynch ML

Super Cop has no reason to assume he is lying

yet
How about I got a guilty result, and that it is more likely for there to be a mafia role that dies when he hits a guilty ping than a innocent role that dies when he hits a guilty ping?