ML Hosts Games That Aren't Mafia: EAT POOP YOU CAT!

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

MysteriousLad

ML Hosts Games That Aren't Mafia: EAT POOP YOU CAT!

Post by MysteriousLad » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Eat Poop You Cat, (Also called Telephone Pictionary, Fax Machines and probably some other things) is a game of silly miscommunication. Drawing--and drawing under 72 hour deadlines--is required, although talent isn't necessary. (Effort is still appreciated!)

How this will work:
Here are the glorious steps for this:
  • Step 1: Join!
  • Step 2: Once everyone has joined the group of players will be shuffled into a list.
  • Step 3: The top person on the list will be given a sentence they need to draw. This can be done with IRL materials and shared with a photo or you can use photoshop/paint. Anything is fine as long as we get a picture basically.
    The bottom person will also get a picture to describe/a sentence to turn into a picture. What (s)he gets depends on the total number of players as everyone will get one go of making a sentence and a picture.
  • Step 4:
    Once you've made the picture send it to me, I'll then PM it to the next person on the list. They must then make a sentence out of the picture and PM it to me. The next person will turn it into a picture and so on.
    As there will be one chain going from top to bottom and one going from bottom to top each player will get a chance at doing both.
  • Step 5: MysteriousLad reveals all sentences and pictures and we all laugh hysterically, splendid!
Who's in:
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Airnike

Re: ML Hosts Games That Aren't Mafia: EAT POOP YOU CAT!

Post by Airnike » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Requires drawing.
72 hour deadlines.
Not in.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:04 am

Is that an in or not?
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:12 am

It is a honest "not in".
So I'm afraid it's a no.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:36 am

that is a terrible name for a game

as i prompted this i will take one for the team and say im in
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.