another mafia [MAFIA WINS]

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Pkdragon

Re: another mafia [DAY FOUR]

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:07 am

because im fabulous
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:29 am

Yes, but still baby.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:35 am

Okay I don't think I will be able to post again today so I will infodump you all.

1. Deoxy is hot and I want to bang her and steal the amazon. This is not up for debate.
2. I agree with PK that Treed being guilty would be rather weird given what happened until he decided to play this day.
3. Which leaves us with: Dragonite, PK, and HPD.

I pushed HPD and he reacted. It doesn't seem to be a mafia reaction. I am inclined to believe him for now. Which means our single mafioso is one of Dragonite and PK.

The only thing that does not ring well with me is that nobody (and I mean nobody!) has bothered to suspect PK. I tried to remember the last time PK was mafia. I couldn't. It appears PK has forged such a character that even when he is civilian, he doesn't get killed early. So if he is mafia, it would actually slip by everyone.

My rational side says Dragonite, but I can't shrug off my gut this time. Last time, my gut screamed Sven and I went for PK, which lost us the game.

I'mma go gut this time. Lynch PK.

It doesn't really matter seeing as the choice was apparently Treed or Dragonite. Anyways enjoy guys.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:04 am

lol where did that come from linky

anyway, i say lynch dragonite
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:23 am

Because he does make poor calls as a innocent at times. He's not entirely off my list, but it's Treed who barged in wall of texts blazing. PK is also a bit more likely to get shot by Deoxy then Treed.

Let's consider numbers for a moment. We lose if: we lynch the wrong person, and Deoxy shoot another person then the remaining mafia chooses as a night kill, but something else then the last mafia(duh). It does sound unlikely if I put it like that. Deoxy also could promise to shoot Treed if I turn out to be innocent after a lynch. I'm totally fine with dying like that,but there's a chance the mafia is a laughing third party after that. In that case it's probably PK, since he's the most likely to not think of killing Deoxy when she was outed as vig.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:44 am

scraggypunk wrote:lol where did that come from linky
the reasoning or the sexual harassment part?

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:51 am

i'm confident you can figure out which one if you put your mind to it
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:59 am

seems we are at a standstill

But I actually agree with your logic, Linkman, minus the bit where it ends up with me being lynched. I can't see Treed as mafia now, and that leaves 4 people left. Me, HPD, Linkman, and Dragonite. My process of elimination leaves me with Dragonite, but that's because I have the added knowledge of knowing I'm innocent. So you're definitely on the right track, but off a bit.

I'll try to think of a way for me to defend my innocence, but right now I have work rapidly approaching. So, in the meantime, I'll just point out that if I was mafia, I would have played completely differently. For one thing, I wouldn't have killed Q7. And I would have seen the inactive town as a goldmine to be taken advantage of, instead of trying to spur the town into activity for most of the game.

also, i'll point you to the last game where i was mafia (or at least, the last memorable game). it was maglad's AW mafia. should be an interesting read.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:39 am

PK, your arguments seem a bit fishy, because you took pains to pat yourself on the back for a few things. We did spend two days lynching innocents, so I fail to see how the mafia didn't take advantage of it. The town did nothing of note this game, Deoxy just shot two mafia in a row in what seems to be lucky guesses. The only other discussion was about dream roles, specifically the knive dream, which I got and used in public. Which nobody saw fit to discuss day 2. And why would you not have killed Q7? The linkman/HPD and me/Treed polarisation is enough to set the town on fire atm.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:48 pm

So basically, since Deoxy gets to break the tie, if Treed and Pk cannot be convinced otherwise then there's no point in switching...

Maybe this approach is wrong and we should look at whoever Sven would pair with Bonesy and Terr.

Even though I went for Treed at the moment, putting Bonesy and Treed as maf and Bonesy not loudly complaining about it, not even upon getting killed by Deoxy of all people, makes maybe the best argument for his innocence.

I'm gonna need more input but with so much finger-pointing going on, the waters have become muddy, so to speak.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:04 pm

wait what are the votes ?
wisdom

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:15 pm

dragonite (3) - scraggy, treed, pkdragon
treed (2) - hpd, dragonite
pkdragon (1) - linkman

Working man pk

Post by Working man pk » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:16 pm

I wouldn't have killed Q7 bc I'm not stupid

The fact you needed clarification on that particular point surprises and astounds me

As for your other point, I think you fundamentally misunderstood my point. Sadly I cannot illuminate it for you on my phone, it would be too complex an argument so I will have to address that later

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:19 pm

scraggypunk wrote:i'm confident you can figure out which one if you put your mind to it
There is just something so sexy about a woman that's into murder. Like, I feel we can connect, you know?

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:33 pm

check your privilege white male cis scum wars world news is supposed to be a safe space

besides being into murderesses is my schtick

Satel

Post by Satel » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:25 pm

i suddenly have a very bad feeling about this...
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 am

It's Sven's game. By now I'm numb to bad feelings.

PK: it seemed odd that you would use personal nightkill preference as a argument that you're innocent.Maybe you're genuine about it, but it's a oddly specific argument to convince the rest.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:53 am

Narts wrote:check your privilege white male cis scum wars world news is supposed to be a safe space

besides being into murderesses is my schtick
You're riiiight I am sorry scriggly punk I was just channeling Sain

Sven

Post by Sven » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:53 am

so i'm gonna wrap this day up wednesday. looks pretty deadlocked.

Working man pk

Post by Working man pk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Reminder to all interested parties that my vote can in fact be bought

How?

Be creative.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Screw it. Lynch Dragonite.

Sven

Post by Sven » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Dragonite has been lynched. He was a Civilian.

scraggypunk

Re: another mafia [NIGHT FOUR]

Post by scraggypunk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:25 pm

murder solves problems
wisdom

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Oops. I thought I could read Dragonite like a book, but it turns out that book's written in Dutch. And I don't understand Dutch.

Working man pk

Post by Working man pk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:12 pm

I cant read

Working man pk

Post by Working man pk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Also this pretty much confirms linkman from where I am standing

He not only ignored my invitation to analyze my play with real facts instead of assumptions, he also ignored my delicious offer to be bribed. This combined with his last minute switch and awful attack on HPD makes him enemy number 1

I try not to make posts like this at night but I won't die so w/e

Sven

Re: another mafia [DAY FIVE]

Post by Sven » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Lots of bad things happened to HPD last night! Lots of stabbing. LIke a lot. Poor guy. He was a Civilian.

scraggypunk is still wielding a knife. Her vote will break ties.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:10 pm

i named my knife tiebreaker
wisdom

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Yeah, I figured I'd be night killed if Dragonite got lynched.

now don't do anything stupid

Pk pls
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:26 pm

THAT CORPSE IS TALKING
wisdom

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:31 pm

*sigh* Alright, enjoy the endgame you all desired.I still fear I've been had.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:11 am

Sorry about that Draggers :(, just wanted to get it over with to be honest.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:07 am

I made the same mistake this game, so it's okay. Then again, I at least did post.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:39 am

lynch linkman

yolo

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:13 am

heck ya lynch pkdragon
wisdom

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:19 am

This round, I will do whatever my scis does.

Lynch PK

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:03 am

Lynch PK.

Working man pk

Post by Working man pk » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:13 am

Gg maf

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:42 am

I'll be getting a headache in advance.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:45 am

Yeah that's game. Gg maf