Auroraville (Insider Maf) - TOWN WINS DAY 3

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Airnike

Auroraville (Insider Maf) - TOWN WINS DAY 3

Post by Airnike » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Welcome to Auroraville.

After the murders of long-time Mayoress and town namer Aurora Lockhart and her trusty advisor Tigre Westburgh, the town is in utter chaos, with the GFE looking to take control of the city and the town manifesting en-masse to prove the GFE's hand in the murders. Blahblah lore blahblah Messengers of Tigre blahblah... blahblahblah.

GAME START
At your nooses, guys!

Vote tally:
- Satel (0 vote):
- HPD (2 votes):
- Dragonite:
- pk (0 vote):
- Terragent (3 votes):
- MysteriousLad:
- Sven (Takes 3 votes to be lynched):
- Linkman (2 votes):
- Hawkesnightmare:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Except Sven, who takes half of that rounded up to be lynched.

----

Alive in Auroraville:
- pk: Max Mercury, LOST
- Terragent: Vanilla Townie, WON

Was still playing while dead:
- Hawkesnightmare: Avaritia, spontaneously died Night 2, LOST

Dead:
- HPD: Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
- Linkman: Marcel Johnson, lynched Day 2
- Sven: Vanilla Townie, slain for spilling the Mysterious Secrets Night 2
- Satel: Hugh Westburgh, lynched Day 1, revived Night 1, killed Night 2
- MysteriousLad: Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
- Dragonite: Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
Last edited by Airnike on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:06 am, edited 13 times in total.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Insider Mafia / Auroraville - DAY ONE

Post by HPD » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:42 pm

fudge even a vanilla role is ridiculously complicated
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Didn't you have week to predict that? We're in for a good time.

Satel

Post by Satel » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Welp, voteless day 1.

That and HPD, Linky and especially Terr have vote nukes promises a pretty weird day 1.

Terragent could even instantly lynch Sven for whatever that's worth.

EDIT: HPD, I take it you're vanilla townie?
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:06 pm

As usual, I'd like to take some time each day 1 to let others talk and get my bearings. Especially this game.. Since it's vote havoc extravaganza, I don't even have a clue how to start.

Do you guys know under which circumstances you wound up with extra votes? Or Sven's frailty for that matter. I suspect Terr only is this strong early on, since his vote buff is larger then the rest. At least I trust you three to not do anything stupid with such power day one without rationale.

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:19 pm

What happens if we have both a majority and three votes on Sven? It's not even that hard since we have eleven votes flying around. Hell, what happens if we have two five-votes?

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:22 pm

If anyone at any moment gets the votes required they get lynched.
In the even someone (like yourself) hammers two guys simultaneously, they both get lynched. But you'd need quite a big setup to even get such a situation, right?
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:06 am

@Satel yup

the two votes is a whatever ability and there's like half a dozen ways to lose either of them or something

E: fyi no i did not read the rules haha
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:13 am

lynch hpd
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:38 am

tempted to return the favour but i'll hold onto my cards just now

i do, however, vouch for roleclaiming and explaining the nature of everyone's voting powers etc

don't really care how you lose them but why you've gained them is more important

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:04 am

karmaf

it likely has some sort of drawback to it

EDIT: Also, HPD, pk is voteless today just like me.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:15 am

it's like pk isn't allowed to seriously play mafia anymore

now that is karma

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:55 am

HPD wrote:don't really care how you lose them but why you've gained them is more important
says one of the guys with double voting

tell me

st3rn fudge st3rn

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:08 am

it's a personal trait thing? i dunno it sounds pretty vague but apparently i start with two votes and will probably have nothing after a few turns due to the many ways i can lose them

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:50 am

Lynch Dragonite
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Working man pk

Post by Working man pk » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:52 am

Ml I need advice

I am going to try hard this game

Give tips pls

Working man pk

Post by Working man pk » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:02 am

*tryhard

Sorry posting on my phone so i misspelled it

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:11 am

ML is playing by the rules and his karmaf malus is he can't post if not to vote.

I had a hint it might be this so I already contacted him and I'll be his mouthpiece if he feels the need to tell something publicly.

st3rn fudge st3rn

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:33 am

I had a hint Satel is actually Airnike's alt--which is interesting because Airnike was K's alt in the first place.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:06 am

Linkman wrote:I had a hint Satel is actually Airnike's alt--which is interesting because Airnike was K's alt in the first place.
Interesting, considering I got here first. =)

st3rn fudge st3rn

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:42 am

Altness is a bijective function silly Satel
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:04 am

If Satel and Airnike are alts, he's damn good at having two skype accounts open and typing for both of them at once at breakneck speeds while maintaining the difference between the two. So no.

ML, may I ask why you are lynching me? If you want me to talk about certain things, that's fine, since the only thing I did was open like I usually do. Otherwise you haven't said anything, so I have no idea what your rationale is.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:26 am

Linkman wrote:I had a hint Satel is actually Airnike's alt--which is interesting because Airnike was K's alt in the first place.
I support this theory

but quite clearly ML is the true mastermind behind everyone

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:57 am

first off

i am roleclaiming
Welcome to Insider Mafia, Sven.

You are a Vanilla Townie.

You are an Auroravillian.

KARMAF'!:
- PASSIVE: You cannot gain extra votes due to other people's actions.
- PASSIVE: You take 50% of the vote requirement to be lynched.
- PASSIVE: You survive nightkills.

You win when the GFE is entirely routed.
so now that we have established i am fudge fabulous,

i want to talk to pkdragon about our love

it used to be so good. you see, we do not need to tryhard separately this game.

we can tryhard together pkdragon, and take this world by storm.

people with no votes. you are all very suspicious to me, because our host is silly and probably tried to balance cool crumpets by making people have no day abilities.

i demand reasons.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:14 pm

tryhard brigade gogogo
KARMAF'!:
- PASSIVE: You have no vote.
- NIGHT ACTION: Give the amount of votes you should have (+1) to target player. This night action doesn't trigger your reflexes, neither does it trigger your target's.
so basically i get to have other people play the game for me

but dont worry there is only one person i will have play my game for me IN MY HEART-

HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Since I'm pretty much going to be the top priority nightkill target due to my three-vote lynch bomb I'm also claiming town. Nothing fancy at all except for the fact that I have three votes at my disposal.

If Sven is town then it'll be relatively easy for the mafia to get rid of him right away, since three votes for him will end the day phase immediately. That makes me sad.

also lol pk give me all your votes and I will instagib somebody tomorrow :3

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Avaritia, Queen of Greed, please contact me. There is a hole in the rules we can use to eliminate the mafia.

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Avaritia, Queen of Greed is now being rebranded!

You are now HIM from the Powerpuff Girls!

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Avaritia, Queen of Greed, please contact ME. Without Treed in the game there is a hole that needs to be filled and I am the one who can fill it. if you know what i mean. Don't listen to that cheating tramp Sven.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 pm

ps terr i would totally send you votes right now if i could ( i can't) because i love to see FATALITIES but you see i am riding a tryhard high haze right now so i can't just give my votes out to anyone even if they have the most votes in the game

you're going to have to give me something more to work with here

or just compliment me, im always partial to ego-inflation

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:18 pm

With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy!

or uh

you are number six

...okay that's silly. You know you want to be a part of the mafia equivalent of this, stop dithering and give me the goddamn votes already. Yes, I know you can't do it until the night phase anyway.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:32 pm

Ok if we're all posting full roles
Airnike wrote:Welcome to Insider Mafia, HPD.

You are a Vanilla Townie.

You are an Auroravillian.

KARMAF'!:
- PASSIVE: You have 2 votes per day instead of one.
- REFLEX: If someone voted for you at the end of the day phase, you lose one vote for the next day.
- REFLEX: If you're lynched and you can vote, you lose 2 votes for the remainder of the game instead of dying.

You win when the GFE is entirely routed.
So yeah come at me i am ready

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Vote tally:
- Satel (0 vote): 0
- HPD (2 votes): 0
- Dragonite: 1: MysteriousLad
- pk (0 vote): 0
- Terragent (3 votes): 0
- MysteriousLad: 0
- Sven (Takes 3 votes to be lynched): 0
- Linkman (2 votes): 0
- Hawkesnightmare: 0

By the way, deadline's tomorrow night. Possibly a bit earlier, like 6:30 PM. You have about 30 hours to make a move.
Pkdragon wrote:tryhard brigade gogogo
KARMAF'!:
- PASSIVE: You have no vote.
- NIGHT ACTION: Give the amount of votes you should have (+1) to target player. This night action doesn't trigger your reflexes, neither does it trigger your target's.
so basically i get to have other people play the game for me
but dont worry there is only one person i will have play my game for me IN MY HEART-
I wanted to make pk's life miserable... and I succeeded 8)
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Satel

Post by Satel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:30 pm

uhh... it's weird cuz we should be in a rush for a town win due to how fast the GFE gain their INTEL, but pretty much no lynch vote has been cast.

st3rn fudge st3rn

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:40 pm

>implying i've read the setup

lynch Satel

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:55 pm

I have talked this over with Angela Merkel and she tells me the French are not to be trusted.

Lynch Airnike--I mean, Satel.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:16 am

Lynch Satel

sends pm

wants us to stop roleclaiming

mafia is prolly satel/draggers/ml

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:18 am

oh that is majority whoooops

oh well hahahaha

Sven

Post by Sven » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:24 am

hyper beam on HPD

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:29 am

lmao sateeeel you're deadsies frerot