Auroraville (Insider Maf) - TOWN WINS DAY 3

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Airnike

Re: Insider Mafia / Auroraville - DAY ONE

Post by Airnike » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 am

HPD wrote:oh that is majority whoooops

oh well hahahaha
It's not until you write down that you're popping both your votes on him. This goes for any multi-voter.
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Sven

Post by Sven » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:08 am

what a lamer airnike

kill him

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:15 am

Confirmations required: Linkman, HPD.

Loading respectful_decline.exe
MysteriousLad be like:
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:22 am

ok sweet so no one was DQ'd

i honestly was worried given my last game lol. I guess no one provided screenshots so it's ok, but after fakeclaiming mafia last game and getting DQ'd for it i have no faith in the system

so some realtalk: sven and hpd are probably legit unless there's some high tier MINDGAMES going on, but i fully predict everyone to mysteriously be a VANILLA TOWNIE after this. im more interesting in the karl marxs, especially satel should probably explain why he has 0 votes.

also terr no one else has made any offers so i will be the falcon kick to your falcon punch if nothing else happens <3

im going back to bed now
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:23 am

I put seven eighths of my vote on Satel.

I put one eighth of my vote on Airnike because he's pulling some bull from his hat right now.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:27 am

<3 PK you are the absolute best.

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:31 am

Linkman wrote:I put seven eighths of my vote on Satel.

I put one eighth of my vote on Airnike because he's pulling some bull from his hat right now.
I'm merely clearing confusion. When you have two votes, you have to use them.
Pkdragon wrote:ok sweet so no one was DQ'd
DQing people for using quotes?
Naah. The leak-and-die policy worked bad for Double Mafia, so I'm more lenient this time around about quoting.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Sven

Post by Sven » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:34 am

i would like to activate my special powers now airnike, please give me my extra vote to kill stern with

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:58 am

Airnike confirmed Pk himself

If anyone should be DQed it's him

Also it's double or nothing mister
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:17 am

So much for trusting HPD to handle power with care.

Airnike

Insider Mafia / Auroraville - DAY ONE ENDS

Post by Airnike » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:24 am

Sven wrote:i would like to activate my special powers now airnike, please give me my extra vote to kill stern with
You have no such ability, I'm afraid.
HPD wrote:blah blah it's double or nothing mister
It's not. Technically, multi-voting gives you separate votes, like, the ability to vote several different people... which is far more versatile if you think about it.

But welp, we have confirmations.

- Satel (0 vote): 5: Sven, Linkman x2, HPD x2
- HPD (2 votes): 0
- Dragonite: 1: MysteriousLad
- pk (0 vote): 0
- Terragent (3 votes): 0
- MysteriousLad: 0
- Sven (Takes 3 votes to be lynched): 0
- Linkman (2 votes): 0
- Hawkesnightmare: 0

Satel was lynched.
He was Hugh Westburgh, son of Tigre.
From the beginning of the game, he knew the identity of Tigre's Trustee.
His KARMAF abilities were that he started with 0 votes, but gained one each time a day phase ended.

Airnike's notes: Well-aimed townies. :(

----

Night one starts, send in your night actions fellas.

Also, as you should be aware, Tigre's Trustee has now taken up the struggle, found Tigre's files hidden within his home, and rescued Hugh Westburgh before he'd die of his wounds.

Deadline for the night shall be in two days, or when all night actions are sent.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Auroraville (Insider Maf) - NIGHT ONE

Post by Linkman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:54 am

So he's mafia?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:56 am

NO! He was the freaking Insider! I was being sarcastic! His role name was written in green, for Cops' sake!
The Mafia's the GFE!

Please read the lore..? You'll look less confused.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:06 am

Awesome.

Absolutely flawless guys.

Mafia wins Night 2 if they know how to play because you've been so damn stupid.

I can even tell you how, but I won't make it through the night anyway.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:42 am

please don't pm me crumpets next time then and i may actually listen
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:12 am

how was this crumpets, go ahead and tell me
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:34 am

Satel wrote:You've roleclaimed townie with enough consistency for me to ask something of you, and it's to relay one of my messages.

Despite the fact that you have roleclaimed, we need to stop this fast. It only helps the mafia find the town's unique "power role".

And I put it between brackets because Hugh is still extremely vulnerable. If Max is performing the mafia night kill on him, he gets three INTEL instantly, then Hugh gets revived by Tigre's Trustee, but Max only has to target him again for two more INTEL and win the game night 2.

Unless we get a lucky ass Max lynch day 1, this role will break the town in half.
Please make your intentions clear in the topic and don't send me this vague stuff through PM. You, of all people, should know how I feel about furtive PM communications.

E: And besides, I saw your PM and straight after a bandwagon against you. It looked like you've been just running PMs all over town.

Maybe that was coincidence only, but still. Work in the open or don't work at all.

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:31 am

I didn't want to attract unwanted attention and needed someone to relay this before i looked like too much of a threat

of course you just had to squander it

and also of course i have been running pms all over town but incidentally (or not) the people who have lynched me have not been involved in any sort of pm with me

this is just how i work and it would've worked if people like you realized that some things are best kept hidden

st3rn fudge st3rn

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:35 am

well that was the quickest day 1 i've ever seen (maybe not ever but you know what i mean)

i honestly expected that hpd at least wouldn't commit to killing satel, at least until he had time to defend himself.

we aren't TOO bad off though. it's not a great situation, but as long as the mafia doesn't kill the other cult member we should be ok. we just have to give people some time to actually post. i don't think hawkes even posted once yesterday (i'm not ready to say that's suspicious, considering yesterday was literally 1 day)

ps: i have decided, due to the lack of compliments or persuasive arguments arguing otherwise, i am giving terr my votes.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:13 am

on the positive side now the mafia needs to be lucky to win night two

st3rn fudge st3rn

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:15 am

there are no guarantees i won't post any pm sent to me in the mafia topic at any point in time

i am no conspirator and i do not believe that these sort of activities are in best interest of the town

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:47 am

the point I made in the PM stands true

st3rn fudge st3rn

Sven

Post by Sven » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm

will the frenchman wave the white flag at the first sign of trouble

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:49 pm

wee wee

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Sven wrote:will the frenchman wave the white flag at the first sign of trouble
you know me too well sven

st3rn fudge st3rn

Airnike

Auroraville (Insider Maf) - NIGHT ONE ENDS

Post by Airnike » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:39 am

Deadline.

----

After dawn graces Auroraville, people rise up early to admire the sunrise after an agitated night... ... however, the sunrise is not the only thing to admire.
For HPD's lifeless corpse, riddled with bullets and marks of strangulation by barbed wire around his neck, was found down the streets...

----

HPD was killed. He was a Vanilla Townie.
His KARMAF' abilities were that he had two votes by default.
If he had a vote on him at the end of a day, he would have one less vote for the next day.
If he got lynched while able to vote, he would survive the attempt, but would lose 2 votes for the remainder of the game.

Vote tally:
- Satel : 0:
- Dragonite (Takes 3 votes to be lynched): 0:
- Terragent (5 votes): 0
- Sven (Takes 2 votes to be lynched): 0
- Linkman (2 votes): 0

With 8 people alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Except Sven, again, as he takes 2.
Last edited by Airnike on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Auroraville (Insider Maf) - NIGHT ONE ENDS

Post by Linkman » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:55 am

Airnike wrote:- Terragent (5 votes): 0
what the hell airnike

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Auroraville (Insider Maf) - DAY 2

Post by Linkman » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:56 am

terragent you can actually lynch dragonite and sven AT THE SAME TIME

Resolve that one please

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:03 am

okay fudge

gg mafia i wanted to recruit hpd

st3rn fudge st3rn

Airnike

Re: Auroraville (Insider Maf) - NIGHT ONE ENDS

Post by Airnike » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:03 am

Linkman wrote:
Airnike wrote:- Terragent (5 votes): 0
what the hell airnike
I took care to measure things up, and before you start asking anything, he actually has 5 votes.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:07 am

okay, so now that HPD is outta the process and conf townie by his death we need to see who lynched me

that leaves sven and linky

sven is just trolling ofc he just likes to piss me off for no reason and he likes to throw votes randomly, even (or especially) as town

linky on the other hand... i have a sinking feeling that he might be mafia

st3rn fudge st3rn

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:08 am

I forgot to say lynch Linkman

st3rn fudge st3rn

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:10 am

If someone could pop Sven and Linky at the same time, it'd be great

Sven because he never helps (and we're actually better with him dead) and Linky cuz as I said I think he's mafia

st3rn fudge st3rn

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:12 am

After this sudden volley of posts, here's the tally before I lose track.

Vote tally:
- Satel : 0:
- Dragonite (Takes 3 votes to be lynched): 0:
- Terragent (5 votes): 0
- Sven (Takes 2 votes to be lynched): 0
- Linkman (2 votes): 1: Satel
Last edited by Airnike on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 am

satel stop deadtalking

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:27 am

Pkdragon wrote:satel stop deadtalking
He's not deadtalking. Because, you know... He's not dead.
Look at vote tallies, memos, and the side-topic about the roles.

Tigre's Trustee revives Hugh Westburgh when he joins the Messenger of Tigre.
MysteriousLad be like:
I am MysteriousLad.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:30 am

wtf this game has zombies?

Sven

Post by Sven » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:31 am

mysterious lad is being very quiet and i would like him to speak up

lynch Mysterious Lad

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:42 am

lad has a post restriction as his karmaf malus but i do want him to actually PM something to me that i can relay in public

st3rn fudge st3rn

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:43 am

I feel like I'm being punked by French people.

I don't like it.