Advance Wars Mafia™ - Revised Edition (Day 5)

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

hawkesnightmare

Re: Advance Wars Mafia™ - Revised Edition (Day 4)

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:13 pm

SEETHATSEXACTLYWHATANEVILPERSONWOULDSAYJESUS
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Sven

Post by Sven » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:14 pm

here's a softball for you hawke

what do your powers do

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:21 pm

hawkesnightmare wrote:SEETHATSEXACTLYWHATANEVILPERSONWOULDSAYJESUS
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:29 pm

For my COP, I can make a target 1 shot bulletproof which doesn't wear off until it has blocked something. SCOP blocks all votes against my target for a day. I tried to use my COP on Terragent night 2, but it :power: failed somehow.

EDIT: I'm only putting this out there because I'm already on the chopping block and you might as well know what you're killing.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Your COP is somehow my SCOP
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Terragent was immune to night actions Night 2 because of his own COP. I guess it ended up working against him... or not, he got lynched anyway!

Also, HPD, wow your SCOP is bad, even for 5 stars.

Here's a vote tally because I wanted one:
Hawkesnightmare (2): Sven, Linkman
Sven (1): Hawkes

The thing is, I know for a fact that Sven is innocent. Heck, I have his role PM if it's required at one point.
I also trust HPD, because I don't think he would say what he said how he said it if he were mafia.
I don't know about Hawkes, but he's basically being as candid as ever.
Bonesy I just have a bad feeling, but skipping nights sounds like negative utility for the mafia.
And Linky has just been Linky.

That leaves my two mafia picks being in the three-man pool of Hawkes, Bonesy and Linky. Sounds good enough.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:14 am

Oi Satel, I was about to make one.
Anyway you have a bit over a day left.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:48 am

I am not mafia for the simple reason that the WINDS are blowing up your ass SATEL.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:07 am

Looks like Linkman is on everyone's list

lynch linkman
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:34 am

HPD wrote:Your COP is somehow my SCOP
I think that's countered by the fact that I don't have a D2D, unless you don't either, in which case you really got shafted.

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:48 am

can i spread votes and can someone get me a votes list

Satel

Post by Satel » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:54 am

Vote list #2:

Hawkesnightmare (2): Sven, Linkman
Sven (1): Hawkes
Linkman (1): HPD

Also, do as if you can spread your votes, they're listed separately in the Lad's tally.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:07 am

ok everyone why should i not lynch you

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:22 am

Satel you said you have Sven's role pm. If he is indeed innocent, I'd like to see that for myself.

Sven

Post by Sven » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:32 am

so tell me hawkesnightmare

you seem to think everyone is suspicious

except bonesy

who is a pure white lamb in your eyes yes

hawkes/bonesy for mafia 2016

Sven

Post by Sven » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:20 am

i changed my mind bonesy you're legit.

let's kill hawke now

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:38 pm

puppyspam
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:20 pm

Sven wrote:so tell me hawkesnightmare

you seem to think everyone is suspicious

except bonesy

who is a pure white lamb in your eyes yes

hawkes/bonesy for mafia 2016
I never said he was suspicious. I only said I have no idea how he plays, so I don't know if what he's doing is mafia or town behavior. Same with Satel and HPD.

Satel

Post by Satel » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Sven's role is powerful enough for me to want to keep it a secret, especially from the mafia.

No offense.

I think I'll just drop a lynch linkman, because hawkes will probably give himself away even harder if he is indeed mafia.

st3rn fudge st3rn

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:48 am

satel linkman is legit

he knows all details of my role and i'm not dead

Satel

Post by Satel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:16 am

He might be doing it on accounts of your brotherhood? You mentioned something like two pages ago that if Linky was tryharding as mafia, he would have kept pk alive. Well if he isn't tryharding as mafia, keeping you alive certainly wouldn't be above him and I don't think he would have much trouble convincing his now single mafia partner to do so as well.

I'm just not too sure at this point, because I'm pretty sure HPD and you are both innocent, and I'm willing to consider Bonesy as also innocent, leaving Linky and Hawkes as the two remaining mafia.

st3rn fudge st3rn

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:24 am

ok tell you what satel

I'll DQ, showing I'm not mafia, and then you guys lynch a proper mafia. Cause if you lynch me the mafia wins, but if I DQ and you lynch right you get one more day.

Does that sound fair? I'm willing to do it.

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:40 am

THE LETTER OF THE RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED

I'll have my bond; speak not against my bond:
I have sworn an oath that I will have my bond.
Thou call'dst me dog before thou hadst a cause;
But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs:
The mysterious duke shall grant me justice. I do wonder,
Thou naughty gaoler, that thou art so fond
To come abroad with him at his request.

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:22 am

i am so confused, screw it i want this confusion to be over

lynch hawke
lynch hawke
Last edited by Bonesy on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:56 am

Those votes aren't bolded so they don't count.

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:57 am

fixed

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:00 am

Damn shouldn't have said anything. Linkman, you say you're willing to DQ yourself just to keep this game going? Sounds like you just want people to not look at you too closely after this is all over. Well I'm not buying it. Lynch Linkman

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:18 am

linkman is bluffing

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:30 am

wow HPD I should have left you dead in the ground when I had the chance

locking in 100%

it's hawkes/HPD and the only question is whether or not i can convince satel.

satel my love

there is one thing very clear.

hawkes and HPD are both claiming to be doctors.

they are not both doctors. they are both lying.

let me deliver the checkmate. no one died last night. so what happened?

it's simple. bonesy skipped the night phase using his SCOP. i know this because i attempted to activate my ten star SCOP last night, and was told in the morning that the night was skipped by mysteriouslad.

if HPD had saved someone in the night (as he claims), my power would have gone off and i would have zero stars. I have full charge right now. you know the contents of my SCOP satel, you know what would occur had my power gone off. it's clear based on the current gamestate that it hasn't.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:00 am

Like I can verify whether or not my COP went off. I'd only know that if it's a successful save. I could initially not say if the night got skipped or if I made a save on Satel b/c it's both the exact same result from my end. I didn't know about Bonesy's SCOP until you told me.

So what's there to say? You know as well as I do that this is all the defense I can give to such accusations.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:14 am

Again: I am willing to DQ myself, if y'all promise to lynch correctly after I am done.

I am not bluffing. Satel, say the word.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:27 am

ok screw this lynch hawke and be done with it

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:28 am

:arank: :srank: :srank:

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:31 am

:c: :a: :b: :b: :a: G E :s:

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:33 am

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE DID IT SATEL

WE ARE THE BEST

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 am

Dunno if we need this but lynch hawke

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 am

the leader of the squirtle squad wins and has disbanded the squad :(

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:38 am

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:40 am

there is still nighttime

pull out all the stops