Smash Bros Mafia (Mafia wins!)

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: Smash Bros Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Linkman » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:34 pm

HPD - 2 (scraggypunk, Pkdragon)
Airnike - 1 (HPD)
Pkdragon - 1 (Sven)

Not voting: Dragonite, Satel, Terragent, Bonesy, Airnike, Kireato
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Satel

Post by Satel » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Me master hath spoken- I mean PIKA!

lynch pkdragon
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Yawwn... I wake up to see HPD-Bot and a literate Pikachu. I seriously need to cut down on the drugs.

lynch pkdragon
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:00 am

I'm back with more insights on the psyche of the players and today, I bring you a first look into the mind of the most important player in this topic: myself!

-Tell me, me, what do you think of the game?
-Well, there are GOOD dudes, and there are BAD dudes. The GOOD dudes have a loose cannon on their side. This dude doesn't know who is BAD, but he has a license to kill, which for some reason he hasn't used. A thoughtful loose cannon, perhaps? Thankfully, there are more GOOD dudes than BAD dudes. There's also this thing called the SHINING where a RANDOM dude can redirect the dudes onto another dude.
This means that if we actually think someone is BAD and want to lynch him, it could be important to check with each other if anyone has the SHINING in order to avoid this BAD dude redirecting the dudes onto a GOOD dude.

-And what about the current state of the game, me?
-This Sven dude has realized that this Pkdragon dude is a Stalin in the making, and wants to stop him. Satel the Pikachu and Airnike the shoe have sworn him their allegiance, maybe.
This other dude HPD has claimed this is nonsense and that Pkdragon lacks the intelligence to be BAD. I'm sure he's surprised to see that Pkdragon has decided that he should be lynched.

-But, hum hum, what is your lynching strategy, can you share that with the rest of not me?
-I'm a homing missile, of course!

Lynch Pkdragon
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:04 am

if you strike me down i shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:07 am

I guess sometimes a sacrifice is required to light a spark occasionally.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:08 am

SHINE onto HPD
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:35 am

oh wow

linkman are you doing this on purpose
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:52 am

also that vid
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:14 am

How fortuitous that Pkdragon had the shine today.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:10 am

Airnike - 1 (HPD)
Pkdragon - 4 (Sven, Satel, Airnike, Kireato)

Not voting: Dragonite, Terragent, Bonesy

Six votes to lynch, fellas.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:43 am

hop to it you three
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:51 am

Not that I care much as it was mostly a protest vote, but I've been voting Sven since yesterday.. I should've put it at the end of a line instead of trying to cuddle it within sentences.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:57 am

Airnike - 1 (HPD)
Pkdragon - 4 (Sven, Satel, Airnike, Kireato)
Sven - 1 (Dragonite)

Not voting: Terragent, Bonesy

Six votes to lynch, fellas.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:04 am

hop to it you two
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Satel

Post by Satel » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:21 pm

pikadragon's SHINE is a pika-BLUFF
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Sven

Post by Sven » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:49 pm

lynch HPD

pk revealed proof to me behind closed doors

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Proof of what?

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:38 am

HPD - 3 (scraggypunk, Pkdragon, Sven)
Airnike - 1 (HPD)
Pkdragon - 3 (Satel, Airnike, Kireato)
Sven - 1 (Dragonite)

Six votes to lynch, fellas. Deadline tomorrow ~evening (30 hours or so from now.)

Satel

Post by Satel » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:42 am

Pikachu never disobeyed his trainer since the Thunder Stone BS!

lynch HPD

st3rn fudge st3rn

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:13 am

Expect being brainwashed multiple times, refusing to harm Diglett, weird electric flu, and Thunder Stone BS redux.

I don't have a clue what is going on anymore honestly. I fail to see how PK can be convincing in this situation.

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:09 am

Pkdragon has been dodgy this whole game but I can't find a fault in HPD currently so I really don't think it's a good idea to lynch him. :/

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:13 am

But I really think Pk is innocent as well so I don't want to lynch him unless I have no other choice.

fudge it

lynch kireato

Shine on you crazy diamond

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:47 am

HPD - 4 (scraggypunk, Pkdragon, Sven, Satel)
Pkdragon - 2 (Airnike, Kireato)
Sven - 1 (Dragonite)
Kireato - 1 (HPD)

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:18 am

Kireato wrote:Pkdragon has been dodgy this whole game but I can't find a fault in HPD currently so I really don't think it's a good idea to lynch him. :/
you are excused you aren't caught up to date on WWN mafia history yet

this is my life right now

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:49 am

This day ends in a few hours so get to it or HPD diiiiiieeeeeesssssss

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:05 am

Kireato uses Sunny Day!

It's a good day to die, HPD. Any last words?

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:28 am

OBJECTION

Lynch PKdragon. I'm just not feeling this circus. I'm not against lynching if I have evidence, but everything public has been PK acting weird, and the cop is dead.

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:49 am

Shine that HPD vote on Pkdragon to save HPD! GOGOGO

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:55 am

i've been acting the same way i always do, but with a marxist twist

besides, sven had one thing right in his brilliant analysis of my posts- i cannot lie. or if do lie, it's so obvious that it doesn't count. lies are such blunt, heavy objects, i prefer misdirection. I've been pulling for the town this entire time, but in a very oblique way.

You need to ask yourself "why would PK choose this game to try and get villagers to work together, albeit under the banner of marxist supremecy". If you are a villager, the answer should be obvious.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:11 am

Kireato wrote:Shine that HPD vote on Pkdragon to save HPD! GOGOGO
I'm not a religious man, but I've read bits and pieces over the years. Curiosity more than faith. But this one story… There was a man. He was traveling from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was set upon by men of ill intent. They stripped the traveler of his clothes, they beat him, and they left him bleeding in the dirt. And a priest happened by saw the traveler. But he moved to the other side of the road and continued on. And then a Levite, a religious functionary, he came to the place, saw the dying traveler. But he too moved to the other side of the road, passed him by. But then came a man from Samaria, a Samaritan, a good man. He saw the traveler bleeding in the road and he stopped to aid him without thinking of the circumstance or the difficulty it might bring him. The Samaritan tended to the traveler's wounds, applying oil and wine. And he carried him to an inn, gave him all the money he had for the owner to take care of the traveler, as the Samaritan, he continued on his journey. He did this simply because the traveler was his neighbor. He loved his city and all the people in it. I always thought that I was the Samaritan in that story. It's funny, isn't it? How even the best of men can be deceived by their true nature. It means that I'm not the Samaritan. That I'm not the priest, or the Levite. That I am the ill intent, who set upon the traveler on a road that he should not have been on!

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:03 pm

lynch pkdragon

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:05 pm

i may be dead assuming kir has the shine but im not sure so i will say one last thing

dragonite is either maf or jigglypuff, trust me. so jiggles, you should kill him if you aren't him.

also, sorry dk that our alliance could not last longer but don't worry i made sure the right people know your intel

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:19 pm

longest few hours ever

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Kireato used shine on PK!

Pkdragon was lynched! He was a villager!

He was a charizard in our hearts though! Send in 'em night actions fellas

Alive Players:

1. Dragonite
2. hawkesnightmare (Captain Falcon)
3. Pkdragon (Villager Charizard)
4. scraggypunk
5. Bonesy
6. Sven
7. Terragent
8. MysteriousLad (Doctor Mario)
9. Airnike
10. HPD
11. Satel
12. Kireato

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Pkdragon wrote:longest few hours ever
Was getting drunk. Cut me some slack, jack.

Pkdragon

Re: Smash Bros Mafia (Night 2)

Post by Pkdragon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:34 pm

oh ok i can understand that as i too am currently in the process of getting drunk

your slack is cut

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:43 pm

err, what? he's villager AND charizard? i thought i was villager
wisdom

Satel

Post by Satel » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:19 pm

pikachu!

i mean we kinda choose who we are

st3rn fudge st3rn