SECRET HITLER - DRAW CALLED

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Working man pk

Re: SECRET HITLER - PRESIDENT EXECUTING PLAYER

Postby Working man pk » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:10 am

One last point - if I was facist I would still be pushing for Dragonite and narts, because clearly I wanted to frame Dragonite, and Narts was an obstacle to that. There would still be no reason not to try to get them both killed.

So clearly me not going after narts hard was for reasons other than my alignment.

Sorry for the triple post bored at work

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:25 am

I don't know what to do. If killing does not give information about a player then it's pretty much anyone but Terragent and myself.

One out of ten shot. Brilliant.

I think Kireato might be right and our best course of action would be trying to hit a fascist and win the game through liberal policies. So I'm still at one out of PK/Dragonite/Narts.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:36 am

~will shoot someone tonight at the latest
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

scraggypunk

Postby scraggypunk » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:37 am

why not just don't shoot somebody
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:19 am

Have any ideas? I'm listening.

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:47 pm

HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:52 pm

here ill do it for you

kill hawkes
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Postby Bonesy » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:24 pm

shoot everyone imo

Narts

Postby Narts » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:04 pm

We could pay respects to the declaration of independence of custom wars and put it down to a vote.

I vote Lynch HPD.

scraggypunk

Postby scraggypunk » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:57 pm

yay lynch hpd
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Kireato

Postby Kireato » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:05 pm

So I'm going to be supremely helpful to Linkman by rescinding my suggestion to execute Pkdragon because:

Narts wrote:Now he's suspiciously vehement against the idea of even discussing the possibility of lynching Hitler. Who is he protecting?

Truly a valid argument, but incomplete. I say we investigate who I have been protecting.

Well, I was trying to push for the execution of Pkdragon, therefore sparing Narts and Dragonite. So clearly I've been protecting them. WHICH MEANS ONE OF THEM IS HITLER. For sure.

Also anything I've said about Narts possibly not being a fascist because his decision to inspect Dragonite seems quite incompetent for one is invalidated when we consider his strategy. (He doesn't have one.)
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

hawkesnightmare

Postby hawkesnightmare » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Pkdragon wrote:here ill do it for you

kill hawkes

A little mad I called you out?
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:06 pm

who are yo-

oh, right, you.

implying i would be so crass to rig a random.org list

Sven

Postby Sven » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:23 pm

DRAGONITE HAS BEEN EXECUTED

Pkdragon

Re: SECRET HITLER - HAWKES CHOOSE CHANCELLOR

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:54 pm

the sanctity of the random.org list is preserved

starting from the bottom is a time honored tradition

scraggypunk

Postby scraggypunk » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:03 pm

how frivilous
wisdom

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby HPD » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Well that escalated quickly
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Narts

Postby Narts » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:58 pm

I hope you're satisfied now, linkNAZI.

Sven

Re: SECRET HITLER - VOTE FOR HAWKES AND NARTS

Postby Sven » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:08 pm

[*]We're voting on approving the government of President hawkesnightmare and Chancellor Narts! Send me a PM with your vote!

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:29 pm

youve got to be kidding me

i give up

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:55 am

If a government is rejected three times in a row the top policy card on the list is instantly revealed and enacted.

if this happens and it's a fascist policy who gets the kill?

hawkesnightmare

Postby hawkesnightmare » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:55 am

I imagine Sven throws the list in a randomizer and picks a name. Or maybe we get to vote.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Kireato

Postby Kireato » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:53 am

If a fascist policy gets enacted by popular vote, no one gets to use the power it would have bestowed.

"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145

"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:55 am

so remember guys

if this vote passes, i die

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:48 pm

<3 save pk!!

btw pk I trusted you. Squirtle Squadders sticking together.

Narts

Postby Narts » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:41 pm

>Squirtle Squad
>SS

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:16 am

OH CRAP THEY'RE ONTO US

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby Linkman » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:23 am

I was watching Smash Bros mafia last night and the whole thing really didn't work because there were no reveals after death.

I know this game is stingy with information but I think the liberals need some help here. On a second run of this game, I think we definitely need to reveal roles after death.

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:11 am

ss in this case refers to ss anne

squirtle squad anne

and yeah I really agree that this game is SO stingy with information that it hurts the whole discussion process. With mafia there's ways to get real information, so people can plot around that. With this... it's just sorta "let's see what happens and hope for the best". Which is interesting but not exactly good food for discussion.

edit: ps i love you too linky but you had me scared there for awhile, lol

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby HPD » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:46 am

Maybe we should also take a look at the inspections. Those were also fairly useless to us since we can't confirm them.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

hawkesnightmare

Postby hawkesnightmare » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:03 am

Pkdragon wrote:ss in this case refers to ss anne

squirtle squad anne

and yeah I really agree that this game is SO stingy with information that it hurts the whole discussion process. With mafia there's ways to get real information, so people can plot around that. With this... it's just sorta "let's see what happens and hope for the best". Which is interesting but not exactly good food for discussion.

edit: ps i love you too linky but you had me scared there for awhile, lol

I think the idea was to show people how easy it was for Hitler to come to power. This was likely originally intended as an educational game. However it would help quite a bit to give the Liberals some way to get concrete information instead of throwing crumpets at the wall and hoping some of it sticks.

scraggypunk

Postby scraggypunk » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:18 am

are you joking
wisdom

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:05 pm

this is a historically accurate simulation of nazi germany

scraggypunk

Postby scraggypunk » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:47 pm

either you two are joking or you're extremely painfully stupid
wisdom

hawkesnightmare

Postby hawkesnightmare » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Scraggy is trying to sow doubt in our minds. She must be a Nazi.

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:04 pm

scraggypunk wrote:either you two are joking or you're extremely painfully stupid

what do you think

Terragent

Postby Terragent » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Why can't it be both?

Dragonite

Postby Dragonite » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Timezones are a problem yes, but why is voting taking more then three days now?

Pkdragon

Postby Pkdragon » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:16 am

Satel is away from computer, wouldn't be surprised if that was slowing things down.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby HPD » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:52 am

Dragonite wrote:Timezones are a problem yes, but why is voting taking more then three days now?

b/c people stopped giving a crumpets

also you're dead

Return to “You are at a dead end of a dirt road. The road goes to the east.”