Mafia

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Mafia

Post by Linkman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:44 pm

"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Re: Mafia

Post by Bonesy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:56 pm

bork

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:08 pm

sure
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Sven

Post by Sven » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:33 pm

okok

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Going on vacation next week, so I will regret this. I'm in.

Mysterious Lad

Post by Mysterious Lad » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:04 am

I'm off too england this thursday... but they just made data roaming so cheap...

in

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:47 am

With the current pricing matching your national bundle, mafia is hard pressed to make a dent on that. I probably could've played a game on more limited data packages I had to deal with the previous years.

The real enemy is writing a overly verbose essay when you need it, but I usually can manage. Can't get any worse then all those ranking lists we had to make in 2014..

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:06 am

You guys want lists again?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:17 am

I might try to summon Treed.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:56 am

i'm in Italy atm but back on Thursday, should be fine
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:16 am

ya
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:48 am

yolo
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Seven players is not enough! Anybody else?

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:45 pm

can my dissociative side also sign up
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:02 pm

If I remember my skype password I might summon the french twins.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:02 am

we need to get q7 back
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:30 pm

I could probably get them to actually
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Alright, sent them a message and an invite to the discord server.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:48 pm

IT'S THA GOIN TO JAIL saleeeeeeeee! THATS RIGHT FOLKS THAT SCUZZY LITTLE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE AND HATES LOVING YOU IS FINALLY GOING TO PAY THE PIPER!!!!!!! SENT AWAY, LOCKED UP, TAKIN A RIDE, BEING BOOKED BY SOME JERK NAMED DANNO??? TOSSED IN THE KLINK THE SLAMMER THE HOOSGOW THE JOINT THE PIN ERRRR THE PEN J A I L !!!!!!!!
So everything is oooooooonnn SALE!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!
I'm dragging it out, excuse me sorry, I'm dragging it AAAAALLLLLLLLLL out into the yard (I remember how much you love it when I do that)
I've got useful crumpets heavy crumpets stupid crumpets broken crumpets crumpets I don't even know where it came from pretty crumpers ugly crumpets and a crrrrumpets ton of it. Hot crumpets I'm getting so excited!!!! Come buy something before it's gone!! No wait no before I'm gone yeah and it's still sittin in the yard. Because I'll be in jail !!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

no but seriously I will truly miss telling those of you I have been lucky enough to tell that you are awful. Also on the miss list is the thank yous I receive after doing so. Never in my life has anyone thanked me for that till you guys. Crumpets I'm getting misty. Oh oh oh PKDragon and who ever shows up with that weird lady that walks around talking to people have first dibs so I hope they are up and ready to get crumpet tons of crumpets WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Satel I think the weird lady's name is Satellite or something like that I don't know she has a dog.
I'm gonna have a beer COME ON DOWN!!!

Don't act like you don't know where it is, come on now!
BUY GOLD

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:31 am

Is that a yes

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:47 am

Yes.
BUY GOLD

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:53 am

In.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Okay so I'll give the french twins one more day otherwise we'll start tomorrow! (hopefully)